Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 64

Author Topic: [0.9.5a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5  (Read 469666 times)

Silver Silence

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Hiigaran Descendants v1.1.0
« Reply #555 on: February 22, 2014, 05:56:43 AM »

So the Kava is a missile strike ship with energy-based secondary armaments and an Accelerated Ammo Feeder. So that's a thing. I gave them Burn Drives for giggles though they'd probably be better suited with Fast Missiles. I also have a problem with really idiotic Hiigaran missile frigates (I forget the name) that have all died by wandering into the path of my own slow moving singularity fire, even when my guns are on autofire and stop shooting because friendlies make it risky. Yet, the even smaller corvettes have never died. My mind is filled with wats.

Kazzthal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 02, 2014, 02:43:13 PM »

MAybe this was discused earlier... but have you thought about the posibility of integrating the Vaygir faction ?

Would be awesome! I so much love this mod, it reminds me of my fav game ever :')

By the way... Thanks for this nostalgic great piece of art in the form of a mod, Really, Thanks !

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 08, 2014, 04:53:20 PM »

this mod needs some serious balance...when the neutrino's have trouble/no chance fighting them then you have gone overboard. The laser weaponry are too strong, The PD weapons immediately annihilate any missles instantly and the laser weapons have too much damage and range, Even worse the big laser cannon has WAY too much range for its ammount of firepower. I suggest toning them down quit a bit in the laser department

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 08, 2014, 08:51:15 PM »

i've only found that massed heavy pulsars on the dread have some broken DPS as well as the singularity cannons that fire once every second for 1000 damage. take some of the pulsars off for medium accelerated pulsars (the medium dual autopulse) and it brings them back down to earth, and half the damage on the singularity or alternatively triple the reload time.

other than then that they feel rather balanced, i haven't used them in a while tho since i'm not sure if they work or not.

EDIT: which is probably because i haven't updated them yet, DUUUURP.

Also, where is your changelog Gotcha, i'd really like to know what is new and what isn't, neither Bushi or Hig has one. :-\
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:58:35 PM by ValkyriaL »

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #559 on: June 09, 2014, 05:44:41 AM »

@ValkyriaL: I've not updated this mod in a loooong while, so you probably played the last version.

I didn't feel like keeping track of a changelog. I posted the changes in a new post whenever a new version was out. Yeah, not really professional, I agree. x)

@Lopunny Zen: Noted. I won't be touching the big laser cannons though. If more people think the Skaal and Pride are too strong, I'll let those ships suffer through other means. :)

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 10, 2014, 01:51:23 AM »

@ValkyriaL: I've not updated this mod in a loooong while, so you probably played the last version.

I didn't feel like keeping track of a changelog. I posted the changes in a new post whenever a new version was out. Yeah, not really professional, I agree. x)

@Lopunny Zen: Noted. I won't be touching the big laser cannons though. If more people think the Skaal and Pride are too strong, I'll let those ships suffer through other means. :)
Holy CRAP! You're ALIVE!
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #561 on: June 10, 2014, 06:29:51 AM »

Err, yeah. You seem surprised? Did you hire someone to kill me? :o

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 15, 2014, 01:55:37 AM »

Err, yeah. You seem surprised? Did you hire someone to kill me? :o

No, just hired someone to find you and poke you to make sure you were alive. I guess it worked.

Also, since you are posting here, does that mean that you are going to be updating this mod again?

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #563 on: June 15, 2014, 08:08:41 AM »

Well, I've been out of it, but I promise I'll try my best to keep them up to date whenever Alex releases a new update. :)

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 15, 2014, 07:34:45 PM »

Well, I've been out of it, but I promise I'll try my best to keep them up to date whenever Alex releases a new update. :)
Sooooo SoonTM+1 then?

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #565 on: June 16, 2014, 04:41:41 AM »

Euh... sort of, I guess. ;)

Red5x5

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 17, 2014, 12:29:23 AM »

Seeing how there are 38 pages of posts I may have missed this but I am getting an error:

This set has crashed my game twice now.  I really need to start saving ever time i go into a station.

I guess if your not updating it I will start a new LP for now.  Watching post till then....here is the error:

Faital: Ship hull variant
[exported_variant_hii_kaan_9dac8621-df8d-aa75-a708-146bc761b4e8] not found!
check starsector.log for more info.

And the lof said this:

4533913 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [exported_variant_hii_kaan_9dac8621-df8d-4475-a708-146bc761b4e8] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [exported_variant_hii_kaan_9dac8621-df8d-4475-a708-146bc761b4e8] not found!
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.L.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.õÖÖ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.oO0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.private.Öo0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.private.OÓÓ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.private.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.F.float(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.F.Ö00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.if$4.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.if.while(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.OoOO$2.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.I.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.O.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.I.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.O.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.F.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newsuper.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.B.ØÓÒ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.oOOO.A.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:31:58 AM by Red5x5 »

Red5x5

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 17, 2014, 04:10:06 PM »

Ikay I don't think it's your mod.  I got it to reproduce on nomads.  It happens when i delete an old save configuration on a ship then try to update the old ones

echosierraalpha

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 18, 2014, 03:56:49 AM »

I've seen this problem first hand myself, but I believe its to do with the base game rather than the mod itself. it happens when you delete a ship variant while other ships are still configured in said variant. So for example, if say, 2 atlases are saved as the variant "super cargo ship", then you delete the ship variant, the game crashes as it tries to reconcile the fact that the ships that are saved as the "super cargo ship" variant, a variant that no longer exists (because you just deleted it).

to get around this bug, get every ship that is saved as the variant you are trying to delete, and load a different variant for them. once that is done, then you SHOULD be able to delete the variant without crashing.

Flying_Whale

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 20, 2014, 01:16:51 AM »

Hello! I'm looking for help.
I'm playing Uomoz's sector and Hiigaran mod is really great so I've installed it too. Everything seems to be OK (offcourse I started new game and joined Hiigaran faction), but:

1. I can buy their ships only in Polaris system, only near the New Hiigara. But theres nothing bigger than Saari and Vaahrok. I visit the station again and again. And ships are just the same, dispite the fact that Hiigaran convoy regularly delivers new equipment to the station.
2. When I choose any blueprint of the ship (aboard that Hiigaran station) the game crashes. I can not get those fantastic ships even by exchanging blueprints.

I'm desperate.
PS: excuse me if I made few mistakes, English isn't my native language :)
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 64