Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Amazing game!  (Read 1747 times)

Gee

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Amazing game!
« on: May 25, 2013, 10:25:13 AM »

Absolutely love this game - for an Alpha it's got polish, depth, a great backgound story, oodles of options... its brilliant!

The game really deserves to be far more well known - even if it is in pre-release.

Well done to the Devs!

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing game!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 10:29:13 AM »

Hi there! Thank you for dropping by just to say that, much appreciated :)

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 11:10:43 AM »

Absolutely love this game - for an Alpha it's got polish, depth, a great backgound story, oodles of options... its brilliant!

The game really deserves to be far more well known - even if it is in pre-release.

Well done to the Devs!

Welcome to the forum.
And take my words, this game will only get better the more you get into it. Its like a tempting soul-sucking device, the more you play it, the cooler it gets and the more you wanna play it and so on.
It gets even stronger when you start trying what the wicked modder hellborns crafted to fuel the beast ;)

N7Commander84

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 03:18:15 AM »

I agree, Gee! I personally didn't know anything about this game until last week due me not playing many pc games lately. I was just browsing for a decent space RPG while I was at work, next thing I know I run across (Starfarer) Starsector. This game was everything I ever wanted and more! To everyone that contributed to making this an awesome game, thank you and keep up the good work!  8)

flashydragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 10:08:49 PM »

Welcome to the forum.
And take my words, this game will only get better the more you get into it. Its like a tempting soul-sucking device, the more you play it, the cooler it gets and the more you wanna play it and so on.
It gets even stronger when you start trying what the wicked modder hellborns crafted to fuel the beast ;)

described my experience to a tee. get out of my head plz