Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 141

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.644  (Read 922796 times)

Azureus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.632
« Reply #1920 on: August 29, 2014, 04:43:26 AM »

Hello everyone, i just got an error report while playing as the hiigaran descendants, when i tried to upgrade my fleet deployment to level 10 it gave me this:
Spoiler
java.lang.RuntimeException: Fleet id [exerelinEliteFleet] not found for faction [hiigaran_descendants]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.oOoO.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.createFleet(Unknown Source)
   at exerelin.EventAddObjectToStorage.addEliteShipToStorage(EventAddObjectToStorage.java:86)
   at exerelin.SectorEventManager.triggerEvent(SectorEventManager.java:61)
   at exerelin.skills.scripts.FleetDeploymentPerk1.apply(FleetDeploymentPerk1.java:13)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CharacterStats.refreshCharacterStatsEffects(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CharacterStats.increaseSkill(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.oOoo.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.F.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.public.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.p.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.p.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.floatsuper$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.floatsuper.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.oOoo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.E.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.K.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.if.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.B.ØÓÒ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.oOOO.A.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Does anyone know what i did wrong or how to fix this?

Noxxys

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: August 30, 2014, 02:07:01 AM »

Noxx, the mining issue you are having is an interface bug I think. If you go back to a station (and open the interface with it) then go back to the asteroid it should work again.

It happened with only one mining wing too, so you're probably right. Thanks.

Jc

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: September 10, 2014, 10:50:27 AM »

Get an error in Exerelin newest dev version as of 9-10-2014

Code
Fatal:Fleet id [exerelinEliteFleet] not found for faction [blackrock_driveyards]

Code
64229 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Fleet id [exerelinEliteFleet] not found for faction [blackrock_driveyards]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Fleet id [exerelinEliteFleet] not found for faction [blackrock_driveyards]
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.oOoO.?0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.createFleet(Unknown Source)
at exerelin.EventAddObjectToStorage.addEliteShipToStorage(EventAddObjectToStorage.java:86)
at exerelin.SectorEventManager.triggerEvent(SectorEventManager.java:61)
at exerelin.skills.scripts.FleetDeploymentPerk1.apply(FleetDeploymentPerk1.java:13)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CharacterStats.refreshCharacterStatsEffects(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CharacterStats.increaseSkill(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.oOoo.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.floatsuper$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.floatsuper.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.oOoo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.E.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.K.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.if.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.??00(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.?0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)

There are 2 different files I've been looking into
blackrock_driveyards.json and blackrock_driveyards.faction

neither of them mention anything about eleite fleets.

Im not sure if this is a bug on exerelin side or if its a bug on blackrock side.

Setuna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: September 17, 2014, 02:46:01 PM »

Hey, new to modding star sector (actually bought the game last night) but after installing the space seems very empty? I spawn in hyperspace and then space seems very empty, I don't get the early life selection screens and I can't buy ships from my faction from my faction's stations.

Help would be greatly appreciated

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: September 18, 2014, 03:37:51 AM »

Hey, new to modding star sector (actually bought the game last night) but after installing the space seems very empty? I spawn in hyperspace and then space seems very empty, I don't get the early life selection screens and I can't buy ships from my faction from my faction's stations.

Help would be greatly appreciated

Hi Setuna,

Did you grab the latest DEV version from the link in the OP? If not, please use that version. The current stable is terribly out of date (my fault) but I have spruced up the DEV version in the last week or two:
https://bitbucket.org/Zaphide/exerelin/get/master.zip

The initial questions are just to generate the galaxy to play in; to start, I would suggest 4 or less systems, and generally the lower end of the other options. Larger games require exponentially more hardware and can get fairly slow (depending on your PC).

------------

Well this seems like as good a time as any to give a bit more info on the mod's status :)

Firstly, I would like to apologize for not keeping this mod up to date, or being around the forums much. The project at work I have been involved with for the last year has pretty much been in crunch time for a number of months and I did not really have the desire to do _more_ technical work :P

However!

I now find I have a little bit more time (enough to play StarSector again) and will be releasing a updated version of Exerelin in the near future. Some of the updates to existing mods and new mods that have come out are amazing. I am also really looking forward to the next version of StarSector (Alex's blog posts have heightened my interest again) :)

------------

If anyone does wish to play the DEV version of Exerelin (I'll try my best and keep it save-compatible from now till release) note that there are a number of changes. I'll re-iterate these when I release next but for the time being:

Main Change - Influence
Influence is a new mechanic that keeps track of your personal relationship with a faction based on actions you do. Once you reach certain levels of influence with a faction you can trade, join the faction and get access to larger and larger ships. At the moment you raise your influence with factions by destroying pirates/rebels in systems, and destroying enemies of factions. Influence is added per ship kill. Influence mainly replaces the Exerelin Faction skills. I didn't think they ended up working that well, and possibly needlessly complicated things.

Visiting a factions stations will display your influence with that faction.

You can now also start the game unaligned from any factions but this is a fairly brutal start. You start with influence lower than able to trade with anyone. You can still start aligned to a faction. You will gain influence twice as fast with a faction you have joined.

You can now also leave a faction. This resets your influence with that faction to 0. You can have different levels of influence with different factions. You lose influence with a faction if you destroy their ships (at half the rate it is gained).

Your unaligned relationships with factions is separate. Upon joining a faction, you take on that factions enemies and allies. If you then leave that faction you will retain your original personal relationships with other factions. If you are unaligned and at war with a faction you can spend credits to revert back to peaceful. This costs increasingly more the lower your influence with the faction.

Other Changes (DEV):
 - High value prisoners now drop from battles
  - Can be traded for credits
  - If you are in a faction, can be used to increase relationships between factions
 - A small number of crew now drop from battles
 - Saboteurs(110) and agents(80) (both usable against enemy factions stations) are now only available when in a faction and influence is high enough
 - Access to purchase Destroyers (40), Fighters (50), Cruisers(100) and Capitals(150) are restricted by influence level
 - Fixed compatibilities with a large number of mods
  - Upon starting/loading a game, Exerelin will warn (via a message) if mods are out of sync
 - Each station has a personal storage and hanger usable by the player
  - You will need an influence level high enough (25) to access
 - Changing a stations battle stance requires 80 influence, and must be part of faction
 - Accessing NPC fleet purchasing requires 110 influence, and must be part of faction

Anyways, if anyone feels brave enough to give the DEV a go, please leave any feedback :) I will (hopefully) be updating the OP in the next few days as it has become woefully out of date...

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: September 18, 2014, 03:47:40 AM »

This is GREAT news! Glad to see you around again. I'll try that tonight for sure.

CopperCoyote

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: September 18, 2014, 09:14:36 AM »

I'm trying the dev version with no faction mods installed, and only Lazylib 1.9 and leading pip.

I started a new game with 2 systems and the rest are the smallest option on each choice and no omnifac.
Chose to be in tri-tach
Go to my home system and see pirates have all kinds of tech level combinations (yay)
Go to my station and see all the neat new options (yay)
Go to a non-captured station and get a fatal:null (sad)

Spoiler
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.displayStati onStatus(ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:660)
   at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionSelect ed(ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:119)
   at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.init(ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:93)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.interface.Öõo000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.interface.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
[close]

--
Not sure if this is even the right error. It is however the last one on the list so it's probably it.
Itches are scratched. Back-rubs are savored.

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: September 18, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »

I'm trying the dev version with no faction mods installed, and only Lazylib 1.9 and leading pip.

I started a new game with 2 systems and the rest are the smallest option on each choice and no omnifac.
Chose to be in tri-tach
Go to my home system and see pirates have all kinds of tech level combinations (yay)
Go to my station and see all the neat new options (yay)
Go to a non-captured station and get a fatal:null (sad)

Spoiler
   at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.displayStati onStatus(ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:660)
   at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionSelect ed(ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:119)
   at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.init(ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:93)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.interface.Öõo000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
[close]

--
Not sure if this is even the right error. It is however the last one on the list so it's probably it.

Ah thank you :) I have fixed that now. You can re-download the DEV to get the fix (it will be save compatible).

CopperCoyote

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: September 18, 2014, 04:37:49 PM »

I have 2 new error messages. The first was with last dev as i was trying to load a game. The second is with the new on when i looked at my personal storage station.

Spoiler
com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newsuper.super(Unknown Source)

[close]

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: September 18, 2014, 04:57:28 PM »

I have 2 new error messages. The first was with last dev as i was trying to load a game. The second is with the new on when i looked at my personal storage station.

Spoiler
com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)

[close]

Hmmm there is only 1 error there?

I'll probably remove the personal storage station for new games now that you can use every station as a personal storage (provided you meet the influence requirement), but I'll see if I can fix it for existing saved games :)

I'll likely also set the OmniFactory (by default) to require supplies to produce anything; it feels a bit 'against the grain' to have the OmniFactory just pump out copies of an item with only the cash outlay.

CopperCoyote

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: September 18, 2014, 05:14:52 PM »

I personally don't mind needing to make a new save because i'm like 15 minutes in and mostly spent all that time fleeing larger pirate fleets. I realize some people have spent tens or hundreds of hours with one save though.

Unless it'll break saves i'd also like to suggest making the total number of ships per tier lower, and reducing the percentage of the stacks of weapons to .2. That way you don't need to feed it continually because it maxes out swiftly. If you don't want to or can't to preserve saves will it break anything if i change it to be like that?

Also to my novice eyes that looked like 2 errors. Sorry bout the confusion. I just grabbed everything after the last error. I don't know which it's mad about then.

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: September 19, 2014, 05:32:45 AM »

I personally don't mind needing to make a new save because i'm like 15 minutes in and mostly spent all that time fleeing larger pirate fleets. I realize some people have spent tens or hundreds of hours with one save though.

Unless it'll break saves i'd also like to suggest making the total number of ships per tier lower, and reducing the percentage of the stacks of weapons to .2. That way you don't need to feed it continually because it maxes out swiftly. If you don't want to or can't to preserve saves will it break anything if i change it to be like that?

Also to my novice eyes that looked like 2 errors. Sorry bout the confusion. I just grabbed everything after the last error. I don't know which it's mad about then.

It shouldn't break saves; I believe the OmniFactory reloads settings each time you start or load a game.

re. the error, yeah I'll see if I can reproduce. Thanks for the feedback :)

Aklyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: September 19, 2014, 07:31:00 AM »

I'd rather default to needing supplies than having smaller stacks of weapons, although assuming you can change the settings like the normal ominfactory I'd probably adjust them anyway before I go do things. :)

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.64
« Reply #1933 on: September 19, 2014, 10:16:12 PM »

OK, update time :)

Exerelin v0.64
Link: https://bitbucket.org/Zaphide/exerelin/downloads/Exerelin_0.64.zip
It has been such a long time from a previous release that I'm not sure if anyone will remember how it used to play, but I will list the main changes nonetheless :)

Influence is the first main change. The player now has a separate influence counter with each faction which by and large replaces the faction skill tree. Higher levels of influence allow you to gain access to higher levels of technology and support, and you gain influence for destroying pirate, rebel and enemy ships of a faction. You lose influence for destroying a factions ships. Your influence with a specific faction can be viewed by visiting that factions stations.

You can now also join and leave factions. Joining a faction requires a certain influence level; leaving a faction resets your influence with that faction to 0. Some features (such as calling in attack/defense fleets) require you to be in a faction. You can also start the game unaligned to any faction. This is a  harder start, as initially you will not have enough influence to trade.

Stations now have a personal storage and personal hanger where you can store items/ships for free. Requires 25 influence to access.

Please let me know if you discover any issues; any updates I put out for the next little while I'll try my best to keep save-compatible :)

Changelog
Code
v0.64
 - Added faction influence mechanic
  - Access to technology and faction support is gated behind different influence levels
 - Added personal storage and personal hanger space in each station
  - Thank you Uomoz for USS example for hanger space, I was stumped for ages on the CR problem :)
 - Added support for Intersetellar Imperium
 - Added support for Exigency
 - Added support for Eleutheria Federation (Eternal Nox After)
 - Added start option to start with partially/fully populated sector
 - Added start option to start unaligned with any factions
 - Player can now join/leave factions
 - Added initial check on new game or load game for supported mod compatibility
 - Player (when unaligned) can now bribe for peace with a faction

- Updated support for a huge number of mods
 - New games now start with factions owning 1 or more stations
 - Changed fleet compositions of AI fleets
  - Balanced, Carrier, Frigate, Large Ships and Medium Ships are possible fleet types
 - Crew now drop from battles
 - High value prisoners now drop from battles
 - Agents/Sabotuers now appear in factions stations (if player is a member of that faction)

- Removed pirates as a playable faction
 - Removed faction skill tree
 - Removed alliance betrayal chance for factions in an alliance
 - Removed option for factions to respawn (temporary)

- Fixed a bunch of stuffs :)

FlashFrozen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.64
« Reply #1934 on: September 19, 2014, 10:44:56 PM »

I'll always appreciate a fun way to mess up other factions :D mwahahaha

Good work as always. *thumbs up* ( will report back if anything crashes )

Edit: I think omnifactory crashes the moment you click on station services :o

and

Code
1661640 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.createStationServicesOptions(ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:426)
at exerelin.plugins.ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionSelected(ExerelinOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:129)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.interface$1.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.A.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:49:15 PM by FlashFrozen »

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 141