Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 141

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.644  (Read 922780 times)

Rath

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.632
« Reply #1905 on: August 19, 2014, 07:04:37 PM »

Really enjoying Exerelin, thank you Zaph!

Is there any reason why a storage station and omnifactory no longer spawn? Played for hours and the ships never came to build them like they used to, and I don't see an option to build them in the fleet skills.

Thanks in advance.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: August 19, 2014, 07:08:37 PM »

168417 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 642.49 MB of texture data so far
168418 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/exerelin/backgrounds/greenwhite_background1.jpg (using cast)
263621 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.RuntimeException: [ms_kobold_wing] is not a valid fighter wing id
java.lang.RuntimeException: [ms_kobold_wing] is not a valid fighter wing id
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.õÖÖ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.createFleetMember(Unknown Source)
   at exerelin.utilities.ExerelinUtilsCargo.addFactionVariantsToCargo(ExerelinUtilsCargo.java:101)
   at exerelin.fleets.LogisticsConvoyFleet$1.run(LogisticsConvoyFleet.java:100)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ai.CampaignFleetAI.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.B.ØÓÒ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.oOOO.A.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Who has a Kobald Wing?

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: August 19, 2014, 07:13:55 PM »

Really enjoying Exerelin, thank you Zaph!

Is there any reason why a storage station and omnifactory no longer spawn? Played for hours and the ships never came to build them like they used to, and I don't see an option to build them in the fleet skills.

Thanks in advance.

You've got to find the original system where your faction starts off in (the game should tell you at the very start), and somewhere among all the planets should be the Omnifactory (if you've chosen to enable it) and your Storage Facility.

@Lolpunny Zen
Sorry, don't have the time to find it for you at the moment, but look through the factions you have enabled.  Sounds like it might be Shadowyards.
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Rath

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: August 19, 2014, 11:12:06 PM »

Should the storage/omni be there right away or take a while? I started a new game, went to the starting system, and still didn't see them.

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • "Pretty cunning, don't you think?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: August 20, 2014, 02:49:53 AM »

Should the storage/omni be there right away or take a while? I started a new game, went to the starting system, and still didn't see them.
It takes a while to be delivered.

Who has a Kobald Wing?
Kobold wing is from the Shadowyards mod. You might want to disable the mod or ask MShadowy how to fix it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:52:02 AM by Erick Doe »

Rath

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: August 20, 2014, 04:50:35 AM »

Played for 4 hours, went to every system, no omni/storage. Did I break something?

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: August 20, 2014, 06:17:45 AM »

Played for 4 hours, went to every system, no omni/storage. Did I break something?
Did you stay in each system long enough for the (rather slow) Neutral Station Construction Convoy to reach any of the planets?  When you enter a system, wait a minute for so and then try to find a purple-ish fleet somewhere.

Also, there's always the possibility that you didn't enable the Omnifactory at the very start.

Kobold wing is from the Shadowyards mod. You might want to disable the mod or ask MShadowy how to fix it.
That can pretty easily be fixed by editing the .json file for Shadowyards located in "data/config/exerelinFactionConfig".  In there should be "shadow_industry.json" - open it up with any text editor and find the Kobold wing.  From there you can either get rid of the wing, or (what I'd suggest you do) edit it so the Kobald wing has the proper name.
(oddly enough, "ms_kobold_wing" should be the proper name - it's fine in the code)
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Rath

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: August 23, 2014, 04:10:00 PM »

FIXED!

I reinstalled Starsector, Exerelin, and all of the Factions. Now the Storage and Omni Factory are spawning properly.

One thing I did notice though in my first game since reinstalling (all of the starting parameters maxxed) is that the Storage/Omni didn't spawn in the system that my faction started in. In the first case so far, it spawned in the Exerelin system even though it said my faction started in another system. Could be because I picked "Fully" for the "how populated is the exerelin system" - but in that case I might have misunderstood that parameter. Does selecting Fully for that mean it is populated by YOUR faction? OR does it just mean that system starts with the maximum amount of planets/stations per your starting parameter choices? Otherwise, it could just have been because my faction took over a station in Exerelin just as the Storage/Omni fleet was generated and it picked that station.

Either way, working great - such an awesome mod!

Running great even with all the starting parameters maxxed (24 systems with the highest possible parameters) - on a custom gaming rig running Java7 64 bit and Starsector set to use 512mb to 4g RAM.

Edit: I don't recommend playing with all 24 systems and maxxed parameters... it takes a very long time to load a save!

Back to conquering the universe!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 08:09:56 PM by Rath »

Noxxys

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: August 24, 2014, 10:57:18 AM »

I just started and joined the Hegemony. I went to the starting system of my faction. There are a couple of abandoned stations but I can't capture them by clicking on them or hovering above them. According to the guide, they are supposed to be captured immediately. What am I doing wrong?

Rath

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: August 24, 2014, 08:05:51 PM »

Your faction should start with a few stations in the system that it says in the first window that pops up when you initially start that game seed. After that, your faction will send fleets to capture other stations on its own. Otherwise, you have to do it manually with a transport ship and lots of marines/supplies. I'm not really sure how it prioritizes which stations to pick, and there may be a way to influence it with the faction perks (scroll to the bottom of the character window).

Someone with more knowledge on Exerelin could tell you more of course, as I have only recently gotten into it.

Jeff

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: August 25, 2014, 04:44:45 PM »

I just started and joined the Hegemony. I went to the starting system of my faction. There are a couple of abandoned stations but I can't capture them by clicking on them or hovering above them. According to the guide, they are supposed to be captured immediately. What am I doing wrong?

That hasn't been updated, if you're playing the more recent versions you don't spawn with the freighters and transports anymore, you'll have to buy them (and the supplies and marines) to capture stations. Your faction will likely have expanded on its own a bit before you're able to cap stations yourself.

JMPDeluxe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Only starting with one ship, I can't capture a starbase.
« Reply #1916 on: August 26, 2014, 06:04:27 AM »

Hey people,

When using the mod I always start with only one ship, no transport. So there is no way for me to actually capture a starbase. I've reinstalled the mod severall times. The issue is still excisting.

Did anyone have the same issue and found a way to solve it?

Greetings :)

JMP

PCCL

• Admiral
  • still gunnyfreak
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: August 26, 2014, 06:10:08 AM »

check your msg log on start, it should tell you where your people settled in and you're supposed to meet them there
mmm.... tartiflette

Noxxys

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: August 27, 2014, 01:25:39 PM »

Thanks for the answer. How to know how many marines and supplies I need to capture the base?

Also I've noticed what seems to be a bug: if I have 1 "Mining pod standard wing" I can mine without problems, but I have 2 of these wings in my fleet, mining doesn't work anymore.

Rath

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: August 27, 2014, 04:03:09 PM »

Noxx, the mining issue you are having is an interface bug I think. If you go back to a station (and open the interface with it) then go back to the asteroid it should work again.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 141