Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Fleet Challenges  (Read 1414 times)

ArkAngel

• Captain
  • The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do
    • View Profile
Fleet Challenges
« on: March 02, 2013, 09:30:21 PM »

Its exactly what is sounds like. First person to complete a  challenge  and screen caps the ending board, Issues a new challenge which can be hard, insane, or just down right fun.

To start it off i shall start with this. Take this fleet and destroy a normal sized hegemony patrol fleet. GL!  ;D

"Yes... Yes I -am- sending you, alone, unarmed, against the might of the Hegemony defense fleet.  Not to worry - watching how they obliterate your puny frigate will be most... enlightening.  I shall dissect their tactics and emerge victorious!  Any questions? Then get to your ship, you launch in 5."

PCCL

• Admiral
  • still gunnyfreak
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Challenges
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 09:38:31 PM »

vanilla? or mods ok as long as they don't upset the balance?

also refit ok?
mmm.... tartiflette

ArkAngel

• Captain
  • The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Challenges
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 09:41:34 PM »

I assume refiting is fine... But no charactercheatingwhatshaitcalledstuff. Not everyone has the same mod or wants to use them.,. So vanilla for now(subject to change)
"Yes... Yes I -am- sending you, alone, unarmed, against the might of the Hegemony defense fleet.  Not to worry - watching how they obliterate your puny frigate will be most... enlightening.  I shall dissect their tactics and emerge victorious!  Any questions? Then get to your ship, you launch in 5."