Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gmod RP (Roleplay)  (Read 8895 times)

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
Re: Gmod RP (Roleplay)
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 06:34:29 AM »

ALSO in reference to ARMA 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZdFtCDdixmQ#t=889s

Zat's awesome. I had to pre-order, SORRY! :D

Anyways, yes, we realise we will be hunting you (well, you'll be the first hunted) as LAW; but no special powers here. No, nothing such.

The second hunted gets to decide what he/she is (Can really be anything, as long as it isn't offensive or vulgar.) :)

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 07:19:37 AM »

ArmA 3 ftw!

We should do this on ArmA 2 aswell sometime. I know a lot of friends who have it and can play it. :)

Lot's of friends? Give me numbers... I used to be part of The Art of Warfare gaming community Arma 2 Divison 2nd Battalion (EU) We had like about 50-60 active players playing arma 2 each week. :D It was fun but a bit hectic for the guys acting as "command" since there was like 3 full squads of people + armor and air support. :D

Anyway back on topic what's your skype ID? And what's the server name going to be? Need a bit more details to know where exactly i need to "go" besides "Gmod RP on friday 9gmt see you there" .... "where?"

-Sandremo

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 07:35:37 AM »

My skype name is as everywhere else (Upgradecap. ;D)

As for the server, well, that is yet to be decided. Although i'll create a chat with everyone signed up on skype, and inform the server's name there (Since i believe LazyWizard will have to set it up properly.)

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2013, 07:49:19 AM »

My skype name is as everywhere else (Upgradecap. ;D)

As for the server, well, that is yet to be decided. Although i'll create a chat with everyone signed up on skype, and inform the server's name there (Since i believe LazyWizard will have to set it up properly.)

Figured as much.

Off topic a bit. Got into spriting. 1 problem... i'm trying to create a larget turret but it keeps turning out too small! XD and when i decide to enlarge it end up changing the whole bloody thing. XD Oh boy i'm starting to feel like that this is going to take a while.

But tomorrow 9GMT it is! I'll add you to skype as soon as i get home. So dont wonder if you get an invite from an account called "Sandremo2" (Sandremo was already taken Q_Q)

-Sandremo

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 07:50:03 AM »

Instead of my botched mutant server :)

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2013, 07:50:37 AM »

Wutz that?

Edit: OOO i just noticed that i got promoted to a lieutenant. o7 (<- That's a salute you know :D)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 07:52:57 AM by Sandremo »

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2013, 07:53:18 AM »

Wutz that?
I made for me, Upgrade and one of his friends a LAN server using hamachi and some other stuff it worked but you had to connect to me using a command in console (I still had 20+fps, though!(to clarify im using a aluminium macbook atm))

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2013, 11:56:44 AM »

Upgradecap! :O You're basicly my neighbour!

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2013, 12:00:32 PM »

Well, almost, yeah. Makes time zones way more manageable. :D

PerturbedPug

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2013, 03:27:12 PM »

Damn, I would probably join but 9pm GMT is about 1pm here in California. If you do play on saturday, I might join.

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2013, 04:06:35 PM »

Damn, I would probably join but 9pm GMT is about 1pm here in California. If you do play on saturday, I might join.
Thats a shame :( i am assuming that it was done in GMT as most of us that are playing are closer to that timezone (imactually in it), but hopefully we can do another event that is in the EST for people in the USA.

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2013, 05:01:22 AM »

calling dibs on flying with helo's naked while shouting "HAVE AT THEE!" XDDDDD

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2013, 06:04:30 AM »

No, i must fly the helos. Also, there'll be a limit to veichle amoint (although there'll be enough for you guys not to worry ;))

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2013, 07:26:03 AM »

No, i must fly the helos. Also, there'll be a limit to veichle amoint (although there'll be enough for you guys not to worry ;))

Nay! Only over my dead body! The Mi-28 is mine! >:/

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2013, 07:51:15 AM »

Hrm, well, i don't think we'll be using pure combat helos, more like particular law enforcement helos and that sort of them. hehe :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3