Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Phase beam... most pointless gun ever.  (Read 11765 times)

Gaizokubanou

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Phase beam... most pointless gun ever.
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2013, 12:13:29 PM »

I mean you did say the guy was coming off like a jackass, that kinda says it right there.

So if I felt that someone was coming off bit douche (which turned out be misunderstanding), that automatically  means I have some sort of narcissistic god-complex?  That's one hell of a jump to make.

Well you basically came in and said, graviton beams/phase beam is *** on high end ships with such and such, last I checked that is not in the game at the moment so basically who cares, if the man like phase beams/graviton beams let him like his phase beams/graviton beams.

So.... that's offensive how?  They are bad against high end ships, some of which may or may not be fielded by the AI yet (but most likely will be, as the expectation of the future contents include AI fleets featuring character aptitudes that are only available to players yet).  That's just how the game mechanics work, that's their weakness.  What's wrong with stating purely mechanical fact about how this game is, unless you think it's offensive to state weakness of a weapon in a thread that's about discussing its balance?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 12:18:39 PM by Gaizokubanou »
Pages: 1 2 [3]