Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Save/Load UI, Autosave, Intel Map Markers, and More  (Read 2878 times)

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Save/Load UI, Autosave, Intel Map Markers, and More
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2024, 01:55:52 PM »

One thing I thought might be valuable is noting the calendar date for deadlines somewhere in intel entries.  As it is, the player has to translate into the calendar when guessing deadlines.

It would relate to what the player sees in the UI a bit better.

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2024, 02:33:27 PM »

On a similar note, I would love if intel items with a time deadline were promoted to the top of their categories.

wholebit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2024, 03:54:02 PM »

Hi @Alex

I want to ask are there any plans to include an API or in game setting that can resize the simulator battle map? Having a smaller map could create cool small duel arenas for 1v1 ship duel battles, especially for frigates that likes to run away.

Currently there is an API to resize the mission maps but not the simulator battle maps.

Secondly, will there be plans to include refitting the enemies in the simulator directly? It would be very cool to be able to tweak the simulator enemy ship directly to have fun making the perfect build and see which armaments counters which.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2024, 04:23:33 PM »

Hi - no and no, I'm afraid. (Also, please don't make the same post in multiple threads.)

Doctorhealsgood

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2024, 11:23:02 AM »

Just finished reading the thread and blogpost. Oh my god this was a minor annoyance of me, wanting to keep track of a good chunk of things but being unable to do so. Now i won't have to forget anymore! And probably i will start putting marks on any star systems that are good for slipsurge when i unlock that on my runs too. Is there a Log limit?
Quote from: Doctorhealsgood
Sometimes i feel like my brain has been hit by salamanders not gonna lie.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2024, 04:12:12 PM »

Heh, I always note which stars I'll be using for slipsurge when I start a new game.  It's pretty nice to have that planned out.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]