Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [OUTDATED] Respec Mod v2.1 (released 2014-01-04)  (Read 34881 times)

Ranakastrasz

• Admiral
  • Prince Corwin of Amber
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Respec Mod v2.1 (released 2014-01-04)
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 01:04:12 PM »

I could have sworn I read the front page, but apparently I missed that, even searching for keywords as well.

Hoping for a version that has a config disabling the autoload or allowing you to manually set the skills altered like the old version.

Aside from it not working with those major mods, it is still extremely useful.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 01:06:56 PM by Ranakastrasz »
I think is easy for Simba and Mufasa sing the Circle of Life when they're on the top of the food chain, I bet the zebras hate that song.

Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters. Perfectly harmless, until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
Re: [OUTDATED] Respec Mod v2.1 (released 2014-01-04)
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »

I'll get around to updating this mod for .65a+ eventually. In the meantime, those who just want to try different character builds without starting a new game can use this stripped-down version. You can't respec in-universe yet, but it does add a 'respec' console command that performs a full respec for free. Mod-added skills and attributes should be properly refunded in all cases post-.65.1a.

The Console Commands mod is required to use this version. I'll try to release a proper update soon. :)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 03:05:32 PM by LazyWizard »
Pages: 1 2 [3]