Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: BattleFleet Gothic (Starsector 0.54.2) [ON HIATUS]  (Read 268357 times)

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: BattleFleet Gothic
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2013, 05:14:14 AM »

Probably I do have first edition, first printing of the rulebook.....so a bit old.

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2013, 04:25:12 AM »

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2013, 04:55:30 AM »

Scuse me kind Sir, but what are you doing ?
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Romeo_One

• Captain
  • "Let me do the german dance for you..."
    • View Profile
    • Rejection - The Fight for Unity
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2013, 04:57:43 AM »

If I am not mistaken that is the bow section of an imperial Cruiser.

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2013, 05:08:17 AM »

Retribution class battleship, also look at the ships section i resized one of the ork battleships, it looks ok.

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2013, 05:14:23 AM »

well i thought you guys gonna use what HELMET has found (with a little detailing with few races)
because doing everything from the scratch its ... well...it will take SOOOME time

i'm aware that there is a "size" issue but is this really that annoying ?
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Romeo_One

• Captain
  • "Let me do the german dance for you..."
    • View Profile
    • Rejection - The Fight for Unity
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2013, 05:18:26 AM »

Helmuts find is well and good, but the ships are somewhat small, hence Pellhamds is redoing them.

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2013, 05:24:26 AM »

well i thought you guys gonna use what HELMET has found (with a little detailing with few races)
because doing everything from the scratch its ... well...it will take SOOOME time

i'm aware that there is a "size" issue but is this really that annoying ?

look on the first page, i have redone one, and i have given up on doing it, like that so i will be resizing ect on them now especially the eldar.

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2013, 05:26:02 AM »

Helmuts find is well and good, but the ships are somewhat small, hence Pellhamds is redoing them.
Took me 4 hours to do just that section....so i am resizing the ones im given and get them in the right proportions/redrawing wrong parts, so should cut down my time sprting and more time coding.

WhoopieMonster

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2013, 06:41:13 AM »

Hey Pelhamds, me and my brother are learning to mod Starsector. We are both massive 40k fans so we are playing around with 40k sprites and adding them to the game. I'll talk to him, but if your interested, I'm sure he wont mind sharing our work with you. We will probably put it in the free sprites thread too.

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2013, 06:48:42 AM »

Hey Pelhamds, me and my brother are learning to mod Starsector. We are both massive 40k fans so we are playing around with 40k sprites and adding them to the game. I'll talk to him, but if your interested, I'm sure he wont mind sharing our work with you. We will probably put it in the free sprites thread too.
That would be great, if you could do that, let me know what ships you have done/want to do so i don't do them when i could be doing the enjoyable task of turning them into ships.

WhoopieMonster

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2013, 07:22:23 AM »

We are doing a Gothic class cruiser at the moment. I'm not promising it will be any good to you, but you are welcome to it when we have finished it.

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2013, 06:59:49 AM »

Most of the sprites are done now (orks and imperials that is. The ones i posted on the front page were not complete yet, they are now so don't hit me when you see blobs and stuff on the background)

Abaddon

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2013, 09:45:08 AM »

Okay just came across this. It was supposed to be a mod for Star Wars: Empire at War-Forces of Corruption but has since perished. You HAVE to check these videos out, THE EMPEROR COMMANDS IT!!!!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/warhammer-40000-fire-in-the-sky/videos/1st-combat-demonstration
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warhammer-40000-fire-in-the-sky/videos/2nd-combat-demonstration
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warhammer-40000-fire-in-the-sky/videos/3rd-combat-demonstration
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warhammer-40000-fire-in-the-sky/videos/they-have-returned-4th-combat-demonstration

In the name of The Emperor! This injustice must not go unpunished let loose the dogs of war and slay those who stop this mod from flourishing (also Nerdgasm Level: Over 40,000)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20