Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: [0.9a] Tyrador Safeguard Coalition 1.6.1c (hotfixed January 13, 2019)  (Read 241367 times)

Kittah Khan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Tyrador Safeguard Coalition 1.6.0 (updated December 25, 2018)
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2018, 03:12:10 AM »

I don't have a clear crash report for you, or even a guarantee that it's your mod.

It seems that the Angon-class transports prevent disengaging.
The run-away battle happens as normal, but when all your ships have burned off the map, you're stuck. I get the vague feeling it has something to do with the loader cargo drones, but I can't be sure, would need some testing.

Context:
1x Apogee
1x d'Erlon (DME)
1x Celika (Sylphon)
2x Angon (unstable injector, militarized subsystems) one with fuel, another with cargo
1x Sheperd

VS

Blade Breakers (DME)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 03:24:30 AM by Kittah Khan »

Ravenholme

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2018, 04:14:26 AM »

I don't have a clear crash report for you, or even a guarantee that it's your mod.

It seems that the Angon-class transports prevent disengaging.
The run-away battle happens as normal, but when all your ships have burned off the map, you're stuck. I get the vague feeling it has something to do with the loader cargo drones, but I can't be sure, would need some testing.

Context:
1x Apogee
1x d'Erlon (DME)
1x Celika (Sylphon)
2x Angon (unstable injector, militarized subsystems) one with fuel, another with cargo
1x Sheperd

VS

Blade Breakers (DME)

Sounds like this issue:
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=14719.0

Kittah Khan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2018, 04:34:57 AM »

Sounds like this issue:
http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=14719.0

Yeah, sounds about right, I've noticed the loader wings remain alive, while they should blow up when their parent ship leaves/dies.

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2018, 12:20:03 PM »

Yep, Angons broke game during retreat. Awesome.
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

solardawning

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2018, 01:11:00 PM »

Hey Machine, I wanted to say that the Strategic Laser is the most visually and audibly satisfying to use weapon I've seen yet in Starsector.
You did a fantastic job with this.

Machine

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2018, 03:38:45 PM »

Meanwhile that "Angon issue" is caused by a vanilla bug, which is fixed for the next patch. I still tried to do something about it, and to be honest I'll be trying to eliminate all module dependencies from now on. At this moment, I've removed the need for a module shield for all ships with a Ram Drive. So the "Angon bug" is fixed on my end.

I don't think I can do the same for the Burst Shields shipsystem though, since the shield needs to have a fighter-class collision, and can't alter shield collision type independently without modifying the module/ship it is on. And If removing the modules is the goal, then I would need to alter the ship itself, which is not happening. So that will need a different approach.

Anyway removing the module dependency for the Ram Drive shipsystem, also fixed the refit crash bug, which to be honest was the reason why I started removing them on the first place. This also forced me to change the vanguard halberd shipsystem to something that does not require a module, for the time being, fortress shields. Regarding the Adarga (P), it is no longer a skin of the Adarga, which also fixes the bug.

evilphish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2018, 05:06:29 AM »

Newest version crashes for me due to TSC_Sabre_TT_default_D already existing. I tried the download from google as well as dropbox. Same result either way.

Code
3593 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/sylphon (data/hulls/skins/SRD_Omega_Aeterna_null.skin)]
3594 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/SRD_Okarra_TT.skin]
3594 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/sylphon (data/hulls/skins/SRD_Okarra_TT.skin)]
3594 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Ranseur_TT.skin]
3594 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Ranseur_TT.skin)]
3594 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Kestros_Vanguard.skin]
3594 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Kestros_Vanguard.skin)]
3595 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sunder_TSC.skin]
3595 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sunder_TSC.skin)]
3595 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sagaris_TT.skin]
3595 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sagaris_TT.skin)]
3595 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Atlatl_Vanguard.skin]
3595 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Atlatl_Vanguard.skin)]
3596 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Aspis_TT.skin]
3596 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Aspis_TT.skin)]
3596 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Venture_TSC.skin]
3596 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Venture_TSC.skin)]
3596 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Kestros_TT.skin]
3597 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Kestros_TT.skin)]
3597 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_XIV.skin]
3597 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_XIV.skin)]
3597 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Amentum_TT.skin]
3597 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Amentum_TT.skin)]
3597 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Pernach_Siege.skin]
3598 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Pernach_Siege.skin)]
3598 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Maul_C.skin]
3598 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Maul_C.skin)]
3598 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Shepherd_TSC.skin]
3598 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Shepherd_TSC.skin)]
3598 [Thread-8] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [data.missions.sinkingthebismarck.MissionDefinition] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), sk
ipping compilation.
3599 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sagaris_D.skin]
3599 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sagaris_D.skin)]
3599 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_TT_default_D.skin]
3599 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_TT_default_D.skin)]
3599 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Amentum_Vanguard.skin]
3599 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Amentum_Vanguard.skin)]
3600 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_TT.skin]
3600 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_TT.skin)]
3600 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Halberd_Vanguard.skin]
3600 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Halberd_Vanguard.skin)]
3600 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Medusa_D.skin]
3600 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Medusa_D.skin)]
3601 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_D.skin]
3601 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_D.skin)]
3601 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Adarga_D.skin]
3601 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Adarga_D.skin)]
3601 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_default_D.skin]
3601 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_default_D.skin)]
3602 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Maul_D.skin]
3602 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Maul_D.skin)]
3602 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_D.skin]
3602 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_D.skin)]
3602 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Ranseur_D.skin]
3602 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Ranseur_D.skin)]
3603 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_TT.skin]
3603 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_TT.skin)]
3613 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [TSC_Sabre_TT_default_D] already exists
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [TSC_Sabre_TT_default_D] already exists
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.M.o00000(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Object(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.ÒO0000(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Machine

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2018, 06:11:38 AM »

I can see why that might be happening, since making a default_d skin was the way to get a ship with a damage overlay, which was going to be used for mission purposes, removed both test skins, so it should be fixed... anyway, in what context is that happening, considereing there's also a TSC_Sabre_default_D?.

gauntman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2018, 08:01:21 AM »

I was really enjoying this mod but I came across a bug that repeatedly caused my game to crash.  I assume it was due to some issue with the Ranseur Class Frigate.  Twice, when I attempted to manually refit the front weapon slots on a captured Ranseur, the game crashed.  That was the first time, I've experienced the game crashing in this fashion and the same crash occurred when repeating the attempt.

Not being a modder, my guess is there is an issue with the weapon slot.  If you figure it out, please update.  I'd really enjoy the work you've done.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2018, 08:42:05 AM »

Heh, good to know.

also, sure go ahead, the script is TSC_ProjectileFX located in the data/scripts/plugins folder, just also credit MesoTroniK since he helped me a lot to make it, and gave me the original source, granted I did butcher that poor script horribly to the point it barely resembles the original.

thx.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Machine

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2018, 08:59:11 AM »

@gauntman:
Can't replicate the bug, not even using the released version. I assume it might be related to the module bug mentioned before, which I've already fixed, but that only triggers for me by using autofit.
I'm planning to release an update before new year, so I would welcome a more detailed description; was it a pirate ranseur, a TT or a Coalition one?, which weapon did you try to fit?, do you have other mods?, and ideally the crashlog? (the file named "starsector.log" located in the folder "starsector-core").
Thanks in advance.

evilphish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2018, 10:37:45 AM »

I can see why that might be happening, since making a default_d skin was the way to get a ship with a damage overlay, which was going to be used for mission purposes, removed both test skins, so it should be fixed... anyway, in what context is that happening, considereing there's also a TSC_Sabre_default_D?.

Hi, I just re-downloaded the file from google. Still the same error. The context is actually simply loading the game with the mod enabled :)

Machine

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2018, 11:25:51 AM »

@evilphish:
Thanks... also, do you mean loading a save, or the game itself?, if it is the former I can guess why, since the game has likely made some changes on how it handles the autogenerated d skins, and if there was a damaged TT sabre somewhere I could see it conflicting... If it is the later though, then... I have no idea why it is not crashing for me.

Anyway, you might also want to try deleting the following files "TSC_Sabre_TT_default_D.skin" and "TSC_Sabre_default_D.skin", located in the "data\hulls\skins" folder inside the mod.

Ravenholme

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2018, 11:56:52 AM »

Hi, I just re-downloaded the file from google. Still the same error. The context is actually simply loading the game with the mod enabled :)

In addition to what Machine said, are you deleting your old Tyrador folder in starsector/mods before extracting in the redownloaded copy?

evilphish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2018, 12:32:11 PM »

Hey. Yes I have completely deleted the old Tyrador folder, even deleted the browser cache, re-downloaded the mod and copied it to the mods folder.
The game crashes while starting up, so no loading of savegames involved. If I disable Tyrador, it starts up just fine.

Code
7567 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_TT_default_D.skin)]
7567 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Amentum_Vanguard.skin]
7567 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Amentum_Vanguard.skin)]
7567 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_TT.skin]
7568 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_TT.skin)]
7568 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Halberd_Vanguard.skin]
7568 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Halberd_Vanguard.skin)]
7568 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Medusa_D.skin]
7568 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Medusa_D.skin)]
7568 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_D.skin]
7568 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_D.skin)]
7569 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Adarga_D.skin]
7569 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Adarga_D.skin)]
7569 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_default_D.skin]
7569 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_default_D.skin)]
7569 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Maul_D.skin]
7569 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Maul_D.skin)]
7569 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_D.skin]
7570 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Koncerz_D.skin)]
7570 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Ranseur_D.skin]
7570 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Ranseur_D.skin)]
7570 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading hull skin [data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_TT.skin]
7570 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: /home/evilphish/games/starsector/./mods/Tyrador Safeguard Coalition (data/hulls/skins/TSC_Sabre_TT.skin)]
7580 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [TSC_Sabre_TT_default_D] already exists
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [TSC_Sabre_TT_default_D] already exists
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.M.o00000(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.Object(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.ÒO0000(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The first line of this code block loads the skin in question, and at the end it tries to do so again.
If I delete the two files in question (TT_default_D and default_D, which are most definately still part of the zip file downloadable via google drive) the game startup progresses further. It is then abruptly haltet by a case mismatch between one of the config entries and one of the filenames (Linux filesystems are usually case sensitive). The file data/weapons/proj/TSC_drone_Hornet_S2.proj refers to graphics/Coalition/missiles/TSC_BombDrone/TSC_Hornet_s2.png but the filename for the PNG in question is S2.png (uppercase s). In your other config files that use this sprite (i.e. data/lights/Coalition_texture_data.csv) you use graphics/Coalition/material/missiles/TSC_BombDrone/TSC_Hornet_S2.png. Changing the entry inside the data/weapons/proj/TSC_drone_Hornet_S2.proj file to point to the uppercase S2 variant then enables complete startup of the game.

In summary (TL;DR): Skin files are still part of the zip even though they should not be. In addition, case mismatch in data/weapons/proj/TSC_drone_Hornet_S2.proj regarding graphics/Coalition/material/missiles/TSC_BombDrone/TSC_Hornet_S2.png ;)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16