Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Raiding for Fun and Profit (11/27/19)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: [0.9a] Tyrador Safeguard Coalition 1.6.1c (hotfixed January 13, 2019)  (Read 132717 times)

xucthclu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Tyrador Safeguard Coalition 1.6.1c (hotfixed January 13, 2019)
« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2019, 04:23:06 PM »

i recently added tons of faction mods so i was browsing the codex for new ships to add when i came across the Anvil class. am i right that this is just a unique building not a actual ship i can add to my fleet? because i went to the system in the description and even after conquering the coalition i couldn't add it to my fleet. would be absolutely OP i guess but i thought i'd ask anyway. im so OP in that save anyway it wouldn't even matter from that perspective. does it exist as a ship i can buy/spawn in? or is it just the space station like building?

That's the TSC forgeship/battlestation. You're basically not supposed to pilot it or have it in your fleet, just like you're not really supposed to pilot a battlestation. You can, however, add it through console commands if you just wanna mess around with it.

xucthclu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2019, 10:52:23 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but can anyone tell me more about Nauvis? I found the planet in a remnant-riddled system, and the next thing I know is that, when I looked it up, I ended up finding a map for Factorio (is that one made by the same person?).

BringerofBabies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2019, 06:55:03 AM »

It's a special bonus/challenge area:
Spoiler
Nauvis is a single planet system filled with 6 Remnant stations (good luck!).
Once the planet is colonized, it has a special condition giving a bonus to heavy industry, although as a single planet in a whole bunch of slowing nebulae, in some ways it isn't ideal for a colony (at least one you plan on visiting a lot).
The system is filled with debris fields that are chock full of goodies of various kinds.
There are 4 unique variants of TSC ships floating around as derelicts, waiting to be recovered (each is recoverable).
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]