Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Painting the Stars (02/07/20); Updated the Forum Rules and Guidelines (02/29/20)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: [0.9a] Tyrador Safeguard Coalition 1.6.1c (hotfixed January 13, 2019)  (Read 144516 times)

xucthclu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Tyrador Safeguard Coalition 1.6.1c (hotfixed January 13, 2019)
« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2019, 04:23:06 PM »

i recently added tons of faction mods so i was browsing the codex for new ships to add when i came across the Anvil class. am i right that this is just a unique building not a actual ship i can add to my fleet? because i went to the system in the description and even after conquering the coalition i couldn't add it to my fleet. would be absolutely OP i guess but i thought i'd ask anyway. im so OP in that save anyway it wouldn't even matter from that perspective. does it exist as a ship i can buy/spawn in? or is it just the space station like building?

That's the TSC forgeship/battlestation. You're basically not supposed to pilot it or have it in your fleet, just like you're not really supposed to pilot a battlestation. You can, however, add it through console commands if you just wanna mess around with it.

xucthclu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2019, 10:52:23 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but can anyone tell me more about Nauvis? I found the planet in a remnant-riddled system, and the next thing I know is that, when I looked it up, I ended up finding a map for Factorio (is that one made by the same person?).

BringerofBabies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2019, 06:55:03 AM »

It's a special bonus/challenge area:
Spoiler
Nauvis is a single planet system filled with 6 Remnant stations (good luck!).
Once the planet is colonized, it has a special condition giving a bonus to heavy industry, although as a single planet in a whole bunch of slowing nebulae, in some ways it isn't ideal for a colony (at least one you plan on visiting a lot).
The system is filled with debris fields that are chock full of goodies of various kinds.
There are 4 unique variants of TSC ships floating around as derelicts, waiting to be recovered (each is recoverable).
[close]

FrackaMir

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: February 15, 2020, 10:26:08 PM »

i recently added tons of faction mods so i was browsing the codex for new ships to add when i came across the Anvil class. am i right that this is just a unique building not a actual ship i can add to my fleet? because i went to the system in the description and even after conquering the coalition i couldn't add it to my fleet. would be absolutely OP i guess but i thought i'd ask anyway. im so OP in that save anyway it wouldn't even matter from that perspective. does it exist as a ship i can buy/spawn in? or is it just the space station like building?

That's the TSC forgeship/battlestation. You're basically not supposed to pilot it or have it in your fleet, just like you're not really supposed to pilot a battlestation. You can, however, add it through console commands if you just wanna mess around with it.

Not just with console commands, like how some ppl have acquired Remnant ships via editing and removing the Unboardables tag, you can do the same for others

Granted Battle stations shouldn't be pilotable as that doesnt make sense
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]