Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chrome hounds  (Read 5609 times)

BillyRueben

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Chrome hounds
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 02:06:14 PM »

Haven't played the game in years. Sorry.

One of the game's problems is that you couldn't play the game by yourself and get the good stuff. You had to be part of a group (which I was part of a good group of people). It was a great game, but you have to also cater to those that don't have friends that play with them.

ArkAngel

• Captain
  • The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 03:19:56 PM »

I didn't play it with friends. All of my friends had a play station @ the time. But it was still fun for me at least.
"Yes... Yes I -am- sending you, alone, unarmed, against the might of the Hegemony defense fleet.  Not to worry - watching how they obliterate your puny frigate will be most... enlightening.  I shall dissect their tactics and emerge victorious!  Any questions? Then get to your ship, you launch in 5."

BillyRueben

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 07:00:33 PM »

90% of the game was fun for me simply because I had a squad to play with. I think you missed out.

ArkAngel

• Captain
  • The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 08:07:46 PM »

Damn :/
"Yes... Yes I -am- sending you, alone, unarmed, against the might of the Hegemony defense fleet.  Not to worry - watching how they obliterate your puny frigate will be most... enlightening.  I shall dissect their tactics and emerge victorious!  Any questions? Then get to your ship, you launch in 5."
Pages: 1 [2]