Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: [0.9a] Galatia Complete [1.5] - Galactic Space Music Mod  (Read 106466 times)

Krelian

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8a] Galatia Complete [1.2] - Galactic Space Music Mod
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 11:15:04 AM »

Computica of Sword of Damocles fame?

Anyways, I will try this as soon as I get home :D
thanks.

(can I suggest you port this mod to stellaris also? there is a lack of good music mods there)

regards

Computica

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 11:32:10 AM »

I guess my fame knows no bounds lol you caught a piece of what I do on my spare time lol. Unfortunately I don't have Stellaris but probably will once I get it. Its a Paradox game so I know how those tend to be.

Also anyone who wants to make a mirror link be my guest, my dropbox can handle only so much traffic.

Krelian

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 04:27:48 PM »

Oh... your dropbox collapsed. I guess I will have to wait a while :p

Hussar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2017, 06:27:57 PM »

I gonna say, the more I play with this mod the "better" it gets. It's a really nice change, you there's really a lot of tracks. (:

edit: rip me writing without coffee :s
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 02:33:48 AM by Hussar »

Howkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2017, 08:06:24 PM »

rip dropbox

[attachment deleted by admin]

Computica

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 02:17:44 AM »

When I get back home I'll up it to my google drive or media fire. Dropbox is just the least hassle free.

Yeah a lot of the tracks will get stuck in your head, I'll def nake an add-on later.

Bastion.Systems

• Captain
  • Special Circumstances LCU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2017, 10:51:48 AM »

When I get back home I'll up it to my google drive or media fire. Dropbox is just the least hassle free.

Yeah a lot of the tracks will get stuck in your head, I'll def nake an add-on later.
Host a torrent, even with only a couple people seeding the download speed will be far higher than of any cloud storage provider.

Computica

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2017, 10:33:06 PM »

I just uploaded it to my mediafire. Expect 243 more songs to come in as add-ons! Maybe a bit less after I sort through them.

EDIT:
It's just over 19 hours of more music, I'm sure I'll be splitting them up since my space music library has immensely grown. I'll try to give them a kinda theme.

EDIT 2:
I'm actually going to choose the true gems from the rest of my collection, honestly not too proud of the other half of the tracks. The bulk of them work well as short snippets of filler before much better tracks so I may sort them and upload those as filler compilations later. Though for now I'll make something more comparable but different from Galatia.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 11:50:16 PM by Computica »

adimetro00

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2017, 02:05:21 AM »

How can i add my own music into the game?
Also, will you add some combat music?

Computica

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2017, 02:08:31 AM »

You can easily add, replace, and remove music if you edit the sound.json inside my music mod. I advise you use a editor like notepad++ and follow the format I have in the mod.

Yes I have more combat tracks planned.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 02:10:07 AM by Computica »

adimetro00

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »

nathanebht

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2017, 02:58:29 PM »

There is a track I've gotten a few times since installing this mod that's a repetitive click sound. It plays when I'm just running around and not in battle. Very annoying.

Funny thing is that I couldn't locate it in the mods collection of ogg files. Must of missed it. Which one is it so I can delete it?

Az the Squishy

• Captain
  • I'm but a woman with a pencil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2017, 03:26:54 PM »

OK I just updated my music collection mod. No new tracks were added I just removed the music.bin format that I used previously and updated the sound.json to split half the campaign tracks for hyperspace. I also re-ordered some tracks that were too slow for battle.

This is a complete mod, though I may make a add-on since my 4x Space Music Library has grown exponentially since 2013. I'd appreciate if this was brought to the Mod Index by a Admin.

This was one of the first mods I downloaded when I got done playing in Corvus SS and it was awesome. I am so happy to have it back man! xD
I also have a question. Where do you get your music from (I've been trying ti figure out some music for Metelson's, even if it's just for stations.)

orangevillain

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2017, 05:18:14 PM »

There is a track I've gotten a few times since installing this mod that's a repetitive click sound. It plays when I'm just running around and not in battle. Very annoying.

Funny thing is that I couldn't locate it in the mods collection of ogg files. Must of missed it. Which one is it so I can delete it?

I'm having the same problem (I've checked all the ogg files in Audio Plus too, it's not one of those), maybe it's not playing correctly?  Still doesn't help find which one it is though - I did notice after a minute or so the weird clicking stops and it changes, I guess I'll try to remember what that part sounds like and see if I can find it in one of them.

Computica

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2017, 05:28:51 PM »

Yeah if you all can find it let me know. All the tracks are in OGG Vorbis Varible format. I'm a slight audiophile so I can tell that Vorbis sound fomat usally is better quality wise than Mpeg3 format in the same size constraints.

If you use a program like mp3 tag converter or have windows os and use the k-lite codec pack you will be able to see which artists some of the tracks are from.

The next music pack will have to be played with for several hours while I decide what works and what doesn't. This one is much diffrent and detaches itself from the space opera feel. I'll keep you posted.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 05:30:42 PM by Computica »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6