Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]

Author Topic: API request thread (please read OP before posting!)  (Read 219263 times)

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
Re: API request thread (please read OP before posting!)
« Reply #615 on: February 10, 2024, 12:26:45 PM »

can an overload for CombatEngineAPI.spawnMuzzleFlashOrSmoke() that takes a vector2f for it's location (instead of the weapon slot & barrel index) be added?
would be v helpful for making scripted projectile spawning look better.

THEASD

• Ensign
  • *Confused Cat Noise*
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 22, 2024, 06:44:14 AM »

Please add:
   String getHardpointGlowSpriteName();
   String getTurretGlowSpriteName();
   String getHardpointRecoilSpriteName();
   String getTurretRecoilSpriteName();
for:
    com.fs.starfarer.api.loading.WeaponSpecAPI

The point is to add some methods to get all sprites around a weapon.
Also known as AnyIDElse.

Genir

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 22, 2024, 08:30:42 AM »

Can we have API calls to influence grid drawing in star system map, hyperspace map and possibly combat map? I'm reffering to the rectangular grid that is overlaid over the map view.

Specifically, I wanted to be able to remove the grids, as I think it makes the maps look better. I already managed to remove the grid from star system map by manipulating mapGridWidthOverride.

As a side note, mapGridWidthOverride influences both grid width and height, while mapGridHeightOverride is ignored. Is that intended?

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 07, 2024, 02:54:59 PM »

Can we have ability for hiding  structure from building menu, without fully making it unavailable to build?
I have runned into issue that by doing this, you also block ability to downgrade industry to that certain one, you want to hide
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 03:02:02 PM by Kaysaar »

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 07, 2024, 03:06:58 PM »

Can we have ability for hiding  structure from building menu, without fully making it unavailable to build?
I have runned into issue that by doing this, you also block ability to downgrade industry to that certain one, you want to hide

I think making it available to build specifically when the upgraded version is present will achieve what you want.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 08, 2024, 01:34:42 AM »

I think making it available to build specifically when the upgraded version is present will achieve what you want.
Not really, if you wanna make behaviour like i did : industry having multiple upgrades you will run into issue , that if you allow to make it buildable when there is upgrade, you can duplicate industries
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]