Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41

Author Topic: Project Valkyrie V1.5 [0.65.2a - Vanilla Friendly] Outdated.  (Read 322395 times)

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Project Valkyrie V1.5 [0.65.2a - Vanilla Friendly] Outdated.
« Reply #570 on: November 11, 2016, 03:07:56 AM »

New small changes:
- Fix rare crash in campaing when AI fleet spawn.
- Added in AI fleets titan "Azmodaeus".
- Added in AI fleets battleship "Yoshura Prime".
- Loweled fuel cost per light for all ships. Now ships eat fuel like a vanila ships.
- Added Nexerelin`s fleet choise at start. For this need to transfer files from archive Nexerelin to you Nexerelin.
Link - https://yadi.sk/d/g6LbgoHztSuVj
P.S. Using Valkyrians hullmods = Crash. Using mod without "Nexerelin" or in "Corvus Mode" = Crash.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 03:10:54 AM by DrakonST »
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

HELMUT

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 11, 2016, 07:15:16 AM »

I'm happy seeing this mod again, even though it's not quite fully updated.

Are you planning on updating further the Valkyrian, Drakon?

spartan117pr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 11, 2016, 08:09:21 AM »

Sorry drakon but what do you mean by "using valkyrian hullmods = crash"?

Orikson

• Captain
  • Always Seen on Discord
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 11, 2016, 08:26:06 AM »

I think it's related the hullmod Valkyrian's have, "Ship Modernisation". It's the only one I see that is installable on other ships.

It picture is in the graphics folder, but I think has been removed from usage by Drakon to prevent crashing.

"A story teller and a trader. Tell me your tales and I'll tell you no lies."

Come join the Starsector Fan Chat! It's decently active.

Link: https://discord.gg/eb5UC

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 11, 2016, 09:53:53 AM »

I'm happy seeing this mod again, even though it's not quite fully updated.

Are you planning on updating further the Valkyrian, Drakon?
I won't be able to support him further. I don't know Java programming to provide it. I hope that someone will be engaged in it.

I think it's related the hullmod Valkyrian's have, "Ship Modernisation". It's the only one I see that is installable on other ships.

It picture is in the graphics folder, but I think has been removed from usage by Drakon to prevent crashing.

Yes. If you put on the ship "Recon/Vessel Modernisation" that it will cause crash. Now these modules in a game shouldn't be. But just in case.
I a Russian. And i communicate with the help of Promt Translate. And I am a color-blind person.

spartan117pr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 11, 2016, 10:14:24 AM »

Ah ok

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 12, 2016, 06:08:57 AM »

Fixed little "Emerald" bug. Now this freighter isn't involved in battle. It seems.
Link - https://yadi.sk/d/R2YnnpImyTjcL

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 16, 2016, 12:18:11 PM »

I have corrected compatibility problems with 0.7.2 and now this of fashion is capable to work independently. Now it is necessary to add support Nexerelin`s "Corvus Mode".
UPD.  Now mod supports "Corvus Mode". He is absolutely compatible with 0.7.2 now.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 02:44:14 PM by DrakonST »

Central

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 16, 2016, 04:01:57 PM »

Is the link you posted in the post above yours the updated one?

DrakonST

• Captain
  • Lizard-Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 16, 2016, 04:06:48 PM »

Is the link you posted in the post above yours the updated one?
No. I wait for the answer from ValkyriaL. When he agrees I will create a new topic and I will work on addition in mod of new content.

Central

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 16, 2016, 04:12:14 PM »

Aw, dang. I love this mod so much, I can't wait to play it again.

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 16, 2016, 08:22:50 PM »

I like how you ask for my permission AFTER you do all this work... while flattering, it is also infuriating, and sadly, because of it, im gonna have to say no, despite the obvious letdown of certain people,
another thing that makes me angry is the fact that you say that I WILL agree to give you permission??? (probably not meant that way, and if so, ignore the following.)

Spoiler
Which is another reason I would have said no, is that you have the gall to effectively rebrand my mod as your own under my very nose, IN this very thread, then just tell me to agree? what are you thinking? were you thinking at all? Valkyrians is MY mod, that I put heart and soul into for my own and many others happiness and then finaly put to rest, PLEASE leave them that way unless I SAY OTHERWISE... you have dug up and vandalised a grave I buried and the only reason i won't force you to undo everything is because it wouldn't serve any meaning at this point. >:(

--- Rant over.
[close]

Also because, the mod isn't really mine anymore, I gave the mod to Originem and his crew some time ago for them to breathe new life into, considering im not exactly around, and I will probably never play this game again because I burned out so extremely hard i seriously start retching just looking at the launcher, it's better to hand it off to a crew of experienced individuals with a detailed plan for the future.

Should his plan not come to fruition, the mod will hopefully go back to my care, where I will put them to rest permanently.

Valkyrians had their time, it was just a small slapped together faction I had for myself to play around with when the game was still around version 0.1-0.34, which I eventualy shared to the community because, why keep it to myself? now I was pretty bad with names, so I litteraly named them after myself and wrote together some fitting lore, and it turned out as the one of the biggest mods on the forum back in 0.34-0.51 where they became famous, That's the mod i'd like to remember them as, and hopefully, so would the rest of you. :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 04:18:34 AM by ValkyriaL »

spartan117pr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 16, 2016, 08:41:32 PM »

Someone appreciates your work enough to put time into it and try to keep it alive and you blow up on them? And ya drakon is obviously not a native English speaker so he probably meant "if" you gave him permission not when.  I understand the protective nature someone has over their work but the extreme tantrum that this post comes off as is pretty disappointing.   :(

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 16, 2016, 08:44:41 PM »

I like how you ask for my permission AFTER you do all this work... while flattering, it is also infuriating, and sadly, because of it, im gonna have to say no, despite the obvious letdown of certain people,
another thing that makes me angry is the fact that you say that I WILL agree to give you permission??? (probably not meant that way, and if so, ignore the following.)

Which is another reason I would have said no, is that you have the gall to effectively rebrand my mod as your own under my very nose, IN this very thread, then just tell me to agree? what are you thinking? were you thinking at all? Valkyrians is MY mod, that I put heart and soul into for my own and many others happiness and then finaly put to rest, PLEASE leave them that way unless I SAY OTHERWISE... you have dug up and vandalised a grave I buried and the only reason i won't force you to undo everything is because it wouldn't serve any meaning at this point. >:(

--- Rant over.

Also because, the mod isn't really mine anymore, I gave the mod to Originem and his crew some time ago for them to breathe new life into, considering im not exactly around, and I will probably never play this game again because I burned out so extremely hard i seriously start retching just looking at the launcher, it's better to hand it off to a crew of experienced individuals with a detailed plan for the future.

Should his plan not come to fruition, the mod will hopefully go back to my care, where I will put them to rest permanently.

Valkyrians had their time, it was just a small slapped together faction I had for myself to play around with when the game was still around version 0.1-0.34, which I eventualy shared to the community because, why keep it to myself? now I was pretty bad with names, so I litteraly named them after myself and wrote together some fitting lore, and it turned out as the one of the biggest mods on the forum back in 0.34-0.51 where they became famous, That's the mod i'd like to remember them as, and hopefully, so would the rest of you. :)
I like how Tarti spent months taking your bad mod and making it a good mod, only for you to release that, not credit him, not update the OP, and then just decide to vanish, oh and stealing bits and bobs from other mods for it as well.
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Kwbr

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 16, 2016, 09:02:02 PM »

I don't believe Drakon meant any disrespect by trying to update this mod, and translation programs can only go so far with actually getting across what you mean.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41