Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Rage venting thread.  (Read 14437 times)

LordHerpDerpington

• Lieutenant
  • Space lasers are the best kind of laser
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to the centre of the Internet.
Re: Rage venting thread.
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2012, 07:41:27 AM »

Anyway, more rage.

GAH! School is making me do an OCR course for ICT, despite the fact that I'm already doing an IT GCSE. Even more ragefully, I did the GCSE in order to avoid doing the OCR, which is the most boring thing on Earth.
It sounds as reasonable as the rest of quantum mechanics, so why not? 

I feel warm inside every time someone calls me "Your Lordship" or "My Lord"

Rowanas

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2012, 08:50:14 AM »

I've failed every IT exam I've ever taken, as has my mother. Now, I wasn't there when personal computers began to exist, nor can I code in a dozen languages at will, but we both failed for the same reason: Boredom. Those things are *** lame.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2012, 09:05:57 AM »

Boredom. Those things are *** lame.

That's what code cannot be to you if you want to succeed in IT. If you find coding to be boring, then i'm afraid you're not going to get far in that matter. I for one, however, find it rather interesting, the possibilities one can make with simple bits and pieces of code here and there. I mean, look at starfarer, for example. You didn't think alex would get that far if he didn't think code was fun? ;)

Archduke Astro

• Captain
  • 99 AU from anywhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2012, 09:28:56 AM »

LordHerpDerpington, Upgradecap, Rowanas, Pataroo, K-64, CopperCoyote:

Regardless of anyone's orientation in any direction, sexually-themed content does not belong on this website. We've got nothing against folks having opinions about that sort of thing. However, we definitely do have a problem with anyone bringing those opinions up on the website, no matter how innocuous you believe it to be. Find someplace else to discuss it. Huge fail, folks; huge fail.

Put in your contact lenses and read the site rules again. It seems that for some of you, saying "read it for the first time" instead of "again" would be more accurate. The fact that nobody reported this multi-post, multi-user rules violation to the moderation team make me even more angry. It seems much easier to hurrr-durrr along with the mob, eh?

This thread will be taking a nap now.

We thought our last moment had come
when we got a message up the voice pipe
saying that 'A' Turret magazine was on fire.....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]