Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 281

Author Topic: Project Ironclads TC (28 of April, 2017) Source files for the mod  (Read 1642689 times)

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
Re: Project Ironclads, version 3.0 (0.53.1a with campaign)
« Reply #840 on: October 29, 2012, 07:14:48 AM »

Excellent work on the mod! 11/10

PS.

my GOD the alien mothership is OP.
That's the way it's supposed to be. :)
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #841 on: October 29, 2012, 08:06:56 AM »

It says when I start Starfarer:
Fatal:Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.ifsuper$Oo] with id [midlineFlare] not found

This is what I found in the log:
3964 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.String  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.ifsuper$Oo] with id [midlineFlare] not found
java.lang.RuntimeException: Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.ifsuper$Oo] with id [midlineFlare] not found

1. update to 0.53 (fixed a typo)
2. remove the mod`s folder
3. redownload the mod
4. install the mod
5. remove any other mods (though its impossible to use multiple mods with Ironclads)

Also make sure you have no modified files in your original folders.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:11:07 AM by Okim »

ArkAngel

• Captain
  • The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: November 13, 2012, 01:05:45 PM »

Just started the mod and have to say its a lot of fun. I am not that far into it( just got a destroyer) and I gotta say its pretty cool. My favorite ship I think so far is the UIN France destroyer. It's a hell if a lot of fun to play with. I do have one question though. Do you intend to keep making/ updating the mod once the Alex finishes the game?
"Yes... Yes I -am- sending you, alone, unarmed, against the might of the Hegemony defense fleet.  Not to worry - watching how they obliterate your puny frigate will be most... enlightening.  I shall dissect their tactics and emerge victorious!  Any questions? Then get to your ship, you launch in 5."

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: November 13, 2012, 02:05:46 PM »

Well, that's quiet a long time off.  Since Okim's already pumped so much content into this, I suppose he'd like to keep on updating it, but to add anything might be a problem.  What to add? ;D
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #844 on: November 13, 2012, 09:03:24 PM »

What to add?

More UIN and XLE ships/weapons. A whole set of new ISA ships. Some pirate stuff based on the new models as well as XLE/UIN ships.

I`m currently trying to rewive my 'new mod' for SOTS:ANY. And it will take lots of my time ;)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:05:11 PM by Okim »

Gabriel_Braun

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: November 14, 2012, 03:29:12 AM »

It says when I start Starfarer:
Fatal:Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.ifsuper$Oo] with id [midlineFlare] not found

This is what I found in the log:
3964 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.String  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.ifsuper$Oo] with id [midlineFlare] not found
java.lang.RuntimeException: Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.ifsuper$Oo] with id [midlineFlare] not found

1.  :o update to 0.54 :o
2. remove the mod`s folder
3. redownload the mod
4. install the mod
5. remove any other mods (though its impossible to use multiple mods with Ironclads)

Also make sure you have no modified files in your original folders.

I saw that and got totally excited before realising it was actually a typo  :-\

ArkAngel

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: November 14, 2012, 05:57:06 AM »

By god the Moscow has an unholy amount of armor. I ran out ammo with the Germany class cruiser shooting at the Bloody things engines. Funny thing is that it kept over loading itself on my fortress shield so i could just hit it with out fear.
"Yes... Yes I -am- sending you, alone, unarmed, against the might of the Hegemony defense fleet.  Not to worry - watching how they obliterate your puny frigate will be most... enlightening.  I shall dissect their tactics and emerge victorious!  Any questions? Then get to your ship, you launch in 5."

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #847 on: November 14, 2012, 08:12:00 AM »

I saw that and got totally excited before realising it was actually a typo  :-\

Sorry. Fixed that typo.

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: November 14, 2012, 11:48:03 AM »

What to add?

More UIN and XLE ships/weapons. A whole set of new ISA ships. Some pirate stuff based on the new models as well as XLE/UIN ships.

I`m currently trying to rewive my 'new mod' for SOTS:ANY. And it will take lots of my time ;)
...woah.  So that's where you get your ships. ;D
And n=by adding, I mean new content.  There's still a whole bunch more to add, but after that, what's next?

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • "Pretty cunning, don't you think?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: November 14, 2012, 04:54:18 PM »

What to add?

I'm hoping to see a UIN gunship or frigate soon. No pressure.  ;)

It is my favourite faction. Can't help but be partial due to my geographical location.  :D

ArkAngel

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: November 14, 2012, 07:41:59 PM »

What to add?

I'm hoping to see a UIN gunship or frigate soon. No pressure.  ;)

It is my favourite faction. Can't help but be partial due to my geographical location.  :D

I think a carrier would be nice. just because the UIN has fighters. but i have to agree it is my favorite faction.

TheHappyFace

• Admiral
  • The critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: November 15, 2012, 01:20:54 AM »

I'm hoping to see a UIN gunship or frigate soon. No pressure.  ;)

It is my favourite faction. Can't help but be partial due to my geographical location.  :D
europe forever!
Fractalsoftworks limited edition ban hammer.

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #852 on: November 20, 2012, 01:33:38 AM »

Guys...

The fact that future game update is growing and growing and growing makes me panic! It has so many modder-oriented stuff and so many new features and possibilities... hell, this will really take for a while until i get everything working in this mod.

I just hope i`ll be able to upload a new version till NY...

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #853 on: November 20, 2012, 11:22:29 PM »

Hi once again.

Just came here to post a link to my new project http://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/topic/10162-cm-mod-for-silent-storm-1/.

Anyone familiar with Silent Storm might find it interesting.

silentstormpt

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: November 21, 2012, 08:48:36 AM »

Guys...

The fact that future game update is growing and growing and growing makes me panic! It has so many modder-oriented stuff and so many new features and possibilities... hell, this will really take for a while until i get everything working in this mod.

I just hope i`ll be able to upload a new version till NY...

I wouldnt get bothered that much, from what i see, theres little to nothing that changes the current files used by mods besides the shipsystems, they do add alot of customization but like always until ppl figure out ways to make use of those changes, most will still be adding new ships, factions and redo the shipsystems. Only after a while we'll go in a mindless zerg to apply the biggest changes Alex is adding like npc AI
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 281