Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: God Of Fighter(GOF) Mod V1.6 Fix Sound UI Fix Bugs (S V0.53.1a)  (Read 48339 times)

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile
Re: God Of Fighter(GOF) Mod V1.1 Patch Update (Support V0.53.1a)
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 05:32:19 AM »

About Hunt Card the card get form enemy for show the station about enemy attack (When the station know about this report card. The Ally in station build fleet for help you)
How to use : Drop Card in to station and Drop some fighter repaired item to station and Soldier in station more than 0 (in the next day new fleet spawn at your station and protect world. this is the time for build fleet because the enemy has been kill by fleet on the station)
Wait, so I need to buy the card, and drop that along with the repair tools into the station? :S
A person who's never made a mistake, never tried anything new
- Albert Einstein

As long as we don't quit, we haven't failed
- Jamie Fristrom (Programmer for Spiderman2 & Lead Developer for Energy Hook)

FutaraDragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Web Site
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 05:38:45 AM »

About Hunt Card the card get form enemy for show the station about enemy attack (When the station know about this report card. The Ally in station build fleet for help you)
How to use : Drop Card in to station and Drop some fighter repaired item to station and Soldier in station more than 0 (in the next day new fleet spawn at your station and protect world. this is the time for build fleet because the enemy has been kill by fleet on the station)
Wait, so I need to buy the card, and drop that along with the repair tools into the station? :S

Pls Try download My 1.1 version and update for better item drop. And Try to hunt enemy fighter. When you hunt enemy sometime it drop item box and get the fighter break in the next day. Use repair tool (already in your cargo and it use automatic in next day). When you repair finish you will get the fighter(standard fighter/guardship/antimissiledrone) unbreak drop it to station. Wait one day (In your station have hunt card in station cargo and have soldier in station cargo).The Station auto spawn fleet to protect you world.

Edited : Wait for my mod item spoiler. I will build it for my mod.
I can do it. You can do it. Everybody can do it!!.

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 05:45:32 AM »

Pls Try download My 1.1 version and update for better item drop. And Try to hunt enemy fighter. When you hunt enemy sometime it drop item box and get the fighter break in the next day. Use repair tool (already in your cargo and it use automatic in next day). When you repair finish you will get the fighter(standard fighter/guardship/antimissiledrone) unbreak drop it to station. Wait one day (In your station have hunt card in station cargo and have soldier in station cargo).The Station auto spawn fleet to protect you world.

Edited : Wait for my mod item spoiler. I will build it for my mod.
Ok
- Albert Einstein

FutaraDragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Web Site
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 07:06:45 AM »

It okey?

TheHappyFace

• Admiral
  • The critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 05:18:10 AM »

ehm i jsut downloaded the mod but it gave the fatal:null error
Code
003 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.scripts.plugins.BattleObjectivesFogOfWarPluginImpl]
8042 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.scripts.world.DragonMission]
8236 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.scripts.world.BaseSpawnPoint]
8236 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.scripts.world.SectorGen]
8479 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.profiler.Profiler  - ID     Calls   Duration    Percent
8481 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.profiler.Profiler  - --------------------------------
8485 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.String  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oooo.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpecLoader.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.G.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.new(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.String.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
8565 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.turningthetables.MissionDefinition]
8676 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.forthegreaterlud.MissionDefinition]
8799 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.thewolfpack.MissionDefinition]
8918 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.ambush.MissionDefinition]
9053 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.hornetsnest.MissionDefinition]
9171 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.thelasthurrah.MissionDefinition]
9566 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.direstraits.MissionDefinition]
9980 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.predatororprey.MissionDefinition]
10198 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.sinkingthebismarck.MissionDefinition]
10395 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.nothingpersonal.MissionDefinition]
game works fine without the mod and i got the right game version.
Fractalsoftworks limited edition ban hammer.

FutaraDragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Web Site
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 05:36:17 AM »

Code
003 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.scripts.plugins.BattleObjectivesFogOfWarPluginImpl]
8042 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.scripts.world.DragonMission]
8236 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.scripts.world.BaseSpawnPoint]
8236 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.scripts.world.SectorGen]
8479 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.profiler.Profiler  - ID     Calls   Duration    Percent
8481 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.profiler.Profiler  - --------------------------------
8485 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.String  - java.lang.NullPointerException
8565 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.turningthetables.MissionDefinition]
8676 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.forthegreaterlud.MissionDefinition]
8799 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.thewolfpack.MissionDefinition]
8918 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.ambush.MissionDefinition]
9053 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.hornetsnest.MissionDefinition]
9171 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.thelasthurrah.MissionDefinition]
9566 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.direstraits.MissionDefinition]
9980 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.predatororprey.MissionDefinition]
10198 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.sinkingthebismarck.MissionDefinition]
10395 [Thread-9] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.missions.nothingpersonal.MissionDefinition]

Pls told me when it error because I'm test downloaded again and install mod in starfarer it work normaly.
My Starfarer Version 0.53.1a

Spoiler New 2nd Fighter "The Sword Wings" Burst Skill Green Phoenix Burst

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2012, 05:49:15 AM »

Code
You have to install the new version OVER the old one, as in copy the new one's folder onto the old one
- Albert Einstein

TheHappyFace

• Admiral
  • The critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2012, 06:22:26 AM »

Spoiler
Code
You have to install the new version OVER the old one, as in copy the new one's folder onto the old one
[close]

ah i see  :D
Fractalsoftworks limited edition ban hammer.

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2012, 06:37:23 AM »

:)
- Albert Einstein

FutaraDragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Web Site
Re: God Of Fighter(GOF) Mod V1.2 Add new world (Support V0.53.1a)
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2012, 08:08:37 AM »

New Update Release Here V1.2

Download Link
Spoiler
V1.2 Patch (Already V1.1 Replace the mod folder) V1.1 (S V0.53.1a)
Download here >> http://www.futaradragon.com/StarFarer/FutaraDragon1.2.rar

ChangeLog
Spoiler
V1.2 Change Log
-Fix Missing Descriptions
-Remake Enemy Force
-Add new items and drop GreenBeamSupplies, MainBaseCarrier, MainBaseCarrierBreak
-Add new units SordWingFighter(The Phoenix Wings), MainBaseCarrier(TeamSupport)
-Add World Dark Epic
-Add new system SoldierTeam(SoldierType1), GreenPhoenixBurst
-Add new weapons FighterLaserGreenType(Build in), FighterBeamSaber(Build in), FighterBomb(Build in), SoldierMachineGunType(Turret, Build in), SoldierHandGunType(Turret, Build in), SoldierRocketType(Turret, Build in)
!Unfix bug! :'(
-When use the Phoenix Burst system and fighter destory it error null... I can't fix this.. wait for fix in next patch or who can help please help me.
[close]
[close]

And My Mod item hint.
VVVVV
Item hint
Spoiler
All Item automatic change in the next game day.
---------------------------------
All Item drop list.
Item Box

Drop

Make item list.
StandardFighter

GetForm

GuardShip

GetForm

AntiMissileDrone

GetForm

MainBaseCarrier

GetForm

SoldierReadyCombat

GetForm

Make Fighter list.
StandardFighter (Can't custom, Can't control by player)

GetForm

StandardFighter (Can custom, Can control by player)

GetForm

GuardShip (Can't custom, Can't control by player)

GetForm

AntiMissileDrone (Can't custom, Can't control by player)

GetForm

SoldierCombat (Can't custom, Can't control by player)

GetForm

MainBaseCarrier (Can't custom, Can control by player)

GetForm

SwordWingFighter (Can custom, Can control by player)

GetForm

World Guard list.
Standard Fighter WG

BuildForm

Guard Ship WG

BuildForm

AntiMissileDrone WG

BuildForm

[close]

I Found the bug but can't fix please help me.
When use the Phoenix Burst system and fighter destory it error null... I can't fix this..

Trylobot

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Github profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2012, 08:59:41 AM »

Look for the starfarer.log file in the game directory; it will give you more information about what, specifically, caused the "null" error.

Also, if you post it along with the version of your mod that is causing the error, we might be able to help you debug it.

FutaraDragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Web Site
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2012, 09:03:16 AM »

Look for the starfarer.log file in the game directory; it will give you more information about what, specifically, caused the "null" error.

Also, if you post it along with the version of your mod that is causing the error, we might be able to help you debug it.

This here error code
I'm add new system laser weapon like flare weapon but replace weapon to new.
Code
344611 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.profiler.Profiler  -   Picking maneuver                                                                      4      0.00s      0.00%
344611 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.String  - java.lang.StackOverflowError
java.lang.StackOverflowError
at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor9.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:355)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.returnsuper.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.updateStats(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.setCrewXPLevel(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.recrewFleetMembers(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.syncIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.getHangarSpace(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetData.this.null$Object(Unknown Source)

intothewildblueyonder

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2012, 11:59:07 AM »

@futuradragon

Do you want suggestions on how to make difficult to understand descriptions more intelligible (like Alex's typo thread)?

e.g. instead of  'unbreak' use 'repair'

or

How to use : Drop [this] Card into [the] station [inventory] [when there is] fighter-repair item [in the] station and [at least one] Soldier in station (the next day [a] new fleet [will] spawn at your station and protect [it]. [Not sure what you want to say with this next sentence] --->This is the time for build fleet because the enemy has been kill by fleet on the station)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:07:02 PM by intothewildblueyonder »

Trylobot

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Github profile
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2012, 12:20:28 PM »

FutaraDragon: Somehow, something you did managed to throw the game engine into an infinite-recursion loop. StackOverflow means too many function calls were made before returning.

Unfortunately... as to how to fix it... I have no idea. Do you keep old versions of your mod around? If so, try an older version, and make just a few changes at a time until it breaks again, and then you'll have your answer.

FutaraDragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Web Site
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2012, 07:40:25 PM »

@futuradragon

Do you want suggestions on how to make difficult to understand descriptions more intelligible (like Alex's typo thread)?

e.g. instead of  'unbreak' use 'repair'

or

How to use : Drop [this] Card into [the] station [inventory] [when there is] fighter-repair item [in the] station and [at least one] Soldier in station (the next day [a] new fleet [will] spawn at your station and protect [it]. [Not sure what you want to say with this next sentence] --->This is the time for build fleet because the enemy has been kill by fleet on the station)
Thank you intothewildblueyonder. In next version I'm try to change understand descriptions.

FutaraDragon: Somehow, something you did managed to throw the game engine into an infinite-recursion loop. StackOverflow means too many function calls were made before returning.

Unfortunately... as to how to fix it... I have no idea. Do you keep old versions of your mod around? If so, try an older version, and make just a few changes at a time until it breaks again, and then you'll have your answer.
Thank you Trylobot. I'm try to check my mod function again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6