Fractal Softworks Forum
September 20, 2018, 12:25:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New blog post: Salvaging Mechanics Update (09/06/18); In-dev patch notes for Starsector 0.9a (06/01/18);Starsector 0.8.1a is out!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Typo Thread  (Read 102358 times)
Alex
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: June 05, 2018, 08:56:41 AM »

Thanks! Hmm, looking at it, I think the _Balanced one isn't really supposed to exist at all; deleted it.
Vind
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 12, 2018, 03:52:57 AM »

Afflictor (P) got Wolf frigate description ( A technologically advanced frigate with efficient shield generator etc..) after info about 2nd AI war.
AxleMC131
Admiral

Amateur World-Builder

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 02, 2018, 12:47:20 AM »

Not sure if this is a mistake, but just in case it is, here seems to be the most sensible place to report it.

It seems the Condor is unique among ships in the vanilla game in having its Supplies/Month and Supplies/Recovery values being different (10 supplies/rec and 8 supplies/month in maintenance). I noticed it quite some time ago, but never looked too far into it. However during some balancing of a mod ship, I took a closer look and realized that the Condor is the only ship in the whole game to have these numbers not be the same.

Is there a special reason for this? Huh Because if not, I'll go ahead and presume this is as good as a typo.

"I ain't one to punch first, but if the mil' wants a piece of me tonight, then they're sure as hell gonna regret it in the morning!"
- Johnson "Johnny" Parker
Alex
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 02, 2018, 10:03:14 AM »

The reason is iirc I made it cost more to deploy and forgot to update the per month value Smiley Thank you, fixed!

Afflictor (P) got Wolf frigate description ( A technologically advanced frigate with efficient shield generator etc..) after info about 2nd AI war.

Thank you, fixed this too!
Histidine
Admiral

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #379 on: August 24, 2018, 08:35:18 AM »

rules.csv, relLevelVengefulPirates:
You've made a name for yourself by hunting down pirates; pirate bases are no longer willing to trade with you.
This hasn't been true since transponders were added; now for trading purposes there's no difference between inhospitable, hostile and vengeful.

Alex
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 24, 2018, 09:39:19 AM »

Thank you - made a note.
The Soldier
Admiral

Quartermaster

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 29, 2018, 09:00:57 PM »

The description for Fikenhild, a Water World in the Westernesse system, says:
"...the poor water-world of Fikenhild is itself is the head of the small league..."
The bold should be corrected to "is itself the head".

Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.
The Soldier
Admiral

Quartermaster

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 01, 2018, 11:39:59 PM »

Error in the description of the Tarsus:
"...is often transformed into a Condor-class conversion, which completely disassemble the Tarsus right cargo pylon..."
The disassemble error was mentioned way back in 2012, but it appears as it it wasn't fixed.  The missing " 's" on the Tarsus hasn't been mentioned, though.

Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.
AxleMC131
Admiral

Amateur World-Builder

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 02, 2018, 01:10:54 AM »

The missing " 's" on the Tarsus hasn't been mentioned, though.

For the record, there isn't a missing "s", only the apostrophe.

It should be Tarsus' and not Tarsus's.

But yes, it should also not be just TarsusTongue

"I ain't one to punch first, but if the mil' wants a piece of me tonight, then they're sure as hell gonna regret it in the morning!"
- Johnson "Johnny" Parker
Alex
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 02, 2018, 08:45:25 AM »

... let me just remove that section, as it's been quite overtaken by events.
Histidine
Admiral

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #385 on: September 08, 2018, 12:23:13 AM »

rules.csv, row 24: the commRelayNonFunctional check needs a higher score. Sometimes an inactive relay has the same text as an active one.

Histidine
Admiral

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #386 on: September 09, 2018, 11:52:56 PM »

descriptions.csv: Player-facing text for Epiphany (planet_epithany) still has the "Epithany" typo.

Alex
Administrator
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 10, 2018, 10:11:14 AM »

Thank you! Fixed Epiphany; the comm relay one is no longer an issue due to the objectives-related refactoring.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: