Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Faiter119s Youtube Videos  (Read 88023 times)

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Faiter119s Youtube Videos
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2012, 01:05:29 PM »

Im sorry guys! Audio somehow fuqd up, and is all broke in the newest video. I have no idea what happened but the issue is no longer present.

Blame Youtube!

Ghoti

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »

You sure fixed the hell out of THAT problem faiter  :D

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2012, 10:23:29 PM »

You sure fixed the hell out of THAT problem faiter  :D

Best fix is just to mute the audio if you wanna watch it.

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2012, 10:56:03 AM »

Made another LP ep, as the previous one was broke. Enjoy :)

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2012, 11:51:29 AM »

Not gonna be any vids tomorrow or Sunday, as im hosting a LAN and I cant record. Go watch todays video on the Beta game "Loadout" instead :)

JaytheJuggernaut

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2012, 02:04:43 PM »

I figured I'd drop in and say thanks:

I've spent so much time recently working in the missions "Random Battle" to work on some capital ship loadouts in the simulator. Never been any good at them 'till I buckled down and worked on it. I've always thought your setups were neat, and when I saw the way you outfitted capitals, sacrificing weapons for hull mods, it intrigued me. So I spent more time and realized just how neat this concept was. It allowed me to finally beat Coral nebula (56%*), which has been the bane of my starfaring since I first tryed it.

I enjoy your commentary style on what I've seen so far. Watching the Exar missions video was hilarious, specifically your reaction to the bombers & Onslaught. Some other misc things include never using the proximity charge before watching the dominator/Predator or Prey videos. Also, I hope to watch some of the lp soon. Always looking for starfarer lps to watch. So many neat tactics.

* I'm playing with my own feeble attempt of a mod, which re-balances a few weapons and the conquest's shield. Score subject to change if I were to go back to vanilla (Probably not, as some of my favorite weapons are underpowered for my playstyle in vanilla). The fact that even with the mod on before I tried the less-is-more setups and wasn't able to beat this still stands though.  :)

tl;dr - Just a thank you note to faiter.

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2012, 02:18:44 PM »

I figured I'd drop in and say thanks:

I've spent so much time recently working in the missions "Random Battle" to work on some capital ship loadouts in the simulator. Never been any good at them 'till I buckled down and worked on it. I've always thought your setups were neat, and when I saw the way you outfitted capitals, sacrificing weapons for hull mods, it intrigued me. So I spent more time and realized just how neat this concept was. It allowed me to finally beat Coral nebula (56%*), which has been the bane of my starfaring since I first tryed it.

I enjoy your commentary style on what I've seen so far. Watching the Exar missions video was hilarious, specifically your reaction to the bombers & Onslaught. Some other misc things include never using the proximity charge before watching the dominator/Predator or Prey videos. Also, I hope to watch some of the lp soon. Always looking for starfarer lps to watch. So many neat tactics.

* I'm playing with my own feeble attempt of a mod, which re-balances a few weapons and the conquest's shield. Score subject to change if I were to go back to vanilla (Probably not, as some of my favorite weapons are underpowered for my playstyle in vanilla). The fact that even with the mod on before I tried the less-is-more setups and wasn't able to beat this still stands though.  :)

tl;dr - Just a thank you note to faiter.

Glad you are enjoying my videos :) Il keep making them as long as I have something to contribute (Should be quite some time). People like you are who keeps me going :) Thank you.

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2012, 07:46:24 AM »

New episode! Another setup showcase to supplement the last episode!

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2012, 05:18:46 AM »

New video! Another mission showcase! Today the "Sinking the Bis'mar" is on the agenda!

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2012, 07:29:58 AM »

New LP! Did some got some great stuff done, even though I was really close to blowing up at some points.

Neroid

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2012, 05:50:34 AM »

I would love to see some capital 1vs1 in your showcase videos

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2012, 06:12:46 AM »

I would love to see some capital 1vs1 in your showcase videos

Havent I done that? In the Conquest videos atleast.

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2012, 05:43:44 AM »

New LP! The LP seems to be the most wanted series, so that will probably be my main focus. (Along with other stuff)

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2012, 02:12:19 AM »

New video! This one is about me failing at Nothing Personal. I was gonna scrap it, but it had some fun moments and Alex wanted to see it for some bugs I found. Enjoy!

Faiter119

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2012, 09:05:08 AM »

New setup showcase! Finally doing the Aurora! Link in OP. Enjoy!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19