Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1535534 times)

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Console Commands v3.0 WIP 4 (released 2017-06-21)
« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2017, 07:53:36 PM »

Can I us this mod to teach myself the salvage gantry hullmod? I want to 'learn' it now I've reached salvaging skill 3 but it doesn't seem to be on the list for the AddHullmod command.
Most likely because it is a built it
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

DinoZavarski

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 07, 2017, 02:13:38 AM »

Is it possible to implement console command that clears storage?
Me no know, me no understand, me just root...

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 14, 2017, 06:42:55 AM »

Question: how to spawn ships ?
i mean i know the command i got the info that the hull is add & all but i dunno where is stored
in older version it was stored in omnifactory storage area if a remember it right, but now cant find it
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #513 on: July 14, 2017, 08:06:02 AM »

The added ship goes straight into your fleet.

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 21, 2017, 07:57:02 PM »

If any Mac/Linux users could test this build of the mod and get back to me with the results, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The command you'll want to test is "Settings". If it works at all, everything should be good for the next WIP release. :)

Can I us this mod to teach myself the salvage gantry hullmod? I want to 'learn' it now I've reached salvaging skill 3 but it doesn't seem to be on the list for the AddHullmod command.

Midnight Kitsune is correct. AddHullmod only works for hullmods that can be unlocked with a modspec.

Sure, I'll add "clear" as a supported argument for Storage before I properly release WIP 5.

i mean i know the command i got the info that the hull is add & all but i dunno where is stored
in older version it was stored in omnifactory storage area if a remember it right, but now cant find it

As Histidine said, it goes to your fleet. In general, the AddX commands dump their results into your fleet's cargo and AllX commands dump into storage. If you're unsure, the help for the command should tell you where it will go.

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: July 23, 2017, 07:26:59 PM »

If any Mac/Linux users could test this build of the mod and get back to me with the results, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The command you'll want to test is "Settings". If it works at all, everything should be good for the next WIP release. :)

Midnight Kitsune is correct. AddHullmod only works for hullmods that can be unlocked with a modspec.

Sure, I'll add "clear" as a supported argument for Storage before I properly release WIP 5.

As Histidine said, it goes to your fleet. In general, the AddX commands dump their results into your fleet's cargo and AllX commands dump into storage. If you're unsure, the help for the command should tell you where it will go.
Tested on mac, works perfectly. I don't have Starsector on my linux install so I can't say whether it would work on Linux.

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Console Commands v3.0 WIP 5 (released 2017-07-25)
« Reply #516 on: July 25, 2017, 06:38:33 PM »

Version 3.0 WIP 5 is up, get it here (mirror). This mod requires LazyLib to function. The list of remaining tasks for v3.0 final can be found here.

Changes since WIP 4:
  • Bugfixes and optimizations to the new overlay. It should be stable enough for regular use, for anyone who elected to remain on WIP 3 until any kinks in the new overlay were worked out.
  • Console configuration is now done in-game using the new Settings command instead of through JSON files, and settings will persist through game/mod updates. If something goes wrong, use the command "settings reset" to restore the default settings.
  • Memory usage and devmode status are now shown in the console overlay. These can be disabled in the new settings menu.
  • FindItem and FindShip will both work to find fighter wing LPCs.
  • Storage supports "clear" (only deletes items) and "clear ships" as arguments. It also opens immediately upon closing the overlay instead of waiting for you to unpause the game.
  • AddOrdnancePoints supports percentage bonuses. Simply end the argument with a percent sign.
  • The console can no longer be summoned inside of campaign menus. This was a bug, not a feature.
  • Using control+backspace to delete a single word now respects the command separator (won't delete multiple chained single-word commands).
  • Changing the command separator no longer breaks multi-command aliases.
  • Tab completion works with the command separator.
  • Re-enabled Version Checker support.

And here are the known issues in this release:
  • Campaign toggle commands such as InfiniteFuel can't be toggled off once enabled (but can be removed with a quicksave+quickload).
  • Occasionally FindItem/FindShip will report the wrong price for a good. I'll have to track down whichever price modifier I'm missing.
  • Using ForceDeployAll with a large enemy fleet will sometimes place ships out of bounds.

If you encounter anything that's not on that list, please let me know! :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:39:56 AM by LazyWizard »

Drokkath

• Captain
  • Xenophilic Mutant Commando
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 29, 2017, 02:36:45 AM »

• The console can no longer be summoned inside of campaign menus. This was a bug, not a feature.

And here I was thinking it was a feature! :D Moments like that make it hard for me to perceive what is a bug and what is not when it doesn't crash the game.
For I dipt in to the future, far as my gazer eye could see; Saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be.

Lucretius

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 30, 2017, 04:33:23 AM »

hello, i post rarely here but im playing the game from time to time, im struggling a lot with adjustrelation all 100, since i dont have freetime to play the game as intended

i like to spawn a fleet of mine (using the faction mods); equip it and go around doing things, but after awhile  the relations goes back in the red , how to make all fiendly permament? thanks

Drokkath

• Captain
  • Xenophilic Mutant Commando
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 04, 2017, 09:23:14 PM »

-snip-

IIRC, one of the ways needs two commands, like being friendly with pirates faster for example and thus making pirates friendly to the player first:   setrelation pirate player 100   And then being technically friendly towards them:   setrelation player pirate 100

I haven't even touched adjustrelation so I have no idea how to put it into use, all I know is that in-game faction relations towards the player and player's relation to them drop at the same time each time you do something that is considered a no no bad by a faction(s), thus reducing the friendliness. Don't know how many times I've been an irritation to factions but that relation drop sound has become almost a white noise to me. :D

Oh yeah, and then there's this one I haven't tried: setrelation all player 100
I play SS with Nexerlin these days and use high value prisoners to boost relations after I've either mowed entire fleets down or punch in   additem prisoner 20   for example.
I use  addmarines amount  and  addcrew amount  commands too to resurrect lost robots/slaves/cannon fodder/crew and marines. :-X
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:41:59 PM by Drokkath »
For I dipt in to the future, far as my gazer eye could see; Saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be.

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 05, 2017, 11:18:54 AM »

Simply giving myself a commander without buying feels like cheating.

but sometimes the offers you get are pathetic. Maybe a way to refresh merecenaries, like one refreshes markets?

Lucretius

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 06, 2017, 10:25:11 AM »

thanks , ill test that out tomorrow, im kinda tired now, the weapon placement on the hull reminds me of mechwarrior series

in fact the colors are mostly same yellow are guns, green missiles,  the lasers are red there but here are blue no problem with that :D
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 10:27:05 AM by Lucretius »

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 06, 2017, 10:33:34 AM »

Simply giving myself a commander without buying feels like cheating.

but sometimes the offers you get are pathetic. Maybe a way to refresh merecenaries, like one refreshes markets?
You can remove credits by adding negative credits to your account. So if you wanted to, you could do a command like "addofficer aggressive 4; addcredits -10000" and it would give you the officer and take the credits out of your account
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #523 on: September 08, 2017, 10:02:53 PM »

Should the default console hotkey be changed? Pressing Backspace in combat in dev mode ends the engagement instantly with a player victory.

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 01, 2017, 09:45:14 PM »

Yeah, not being able to scroll is a hassle when you list ships and those that you are looking for are out of the screen.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 93