Fractal Softworks Forum
May 23, 2017, 11:53:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Starsector 0.8a is out (hotfix is up!) ; New blog post: Ship’s Log of Salvage Dave’s Final Mission (3/29/17)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.7.2a] Console Commands v2.7b (released 2017-03-16; 0.8a WIP available)  (Read 171531 times)
gofastskatkat
Ensign

View Profile Email
« Reply #450 on: May 05, 2017, 12:48:09 PM »

Nice update, everything seems to be working fine. I only have one request that deals with LPC's, since they arent like the old wings now, could there be a way to add multiple LPCs of the same kind into the inventory/selected station since they stack like weapons now? I understand that this is picky to ask of, but it'd make outfitting fighter bays less annoying by having to constantly go out, re-enter allwings and storage, and go back in. Either way, thanks for the new update and keep them coming Cheesy
Mealstrom
Commander

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 14, 2017, 03:28:52 PM »

so why is this considered 0.7.2a? it works fine now Tongue
Midnight Kitsune
Admiral

Your Friendly Forum Furry!

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 14, 2017, 08:55:26 PM »

so why is this considered 0.7.2a? it works fine now Tongue
Because not all commands and such have been tested

Also, small feature request: Make the "Allwings" command add more than one LPC to the game

Stop trying to balance the game around a few minmaxers...
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Tired of having your game crash because of out of date mods? Then click here!
Get Version Checker today! Now with 90% less hassle! Simply toss it into your mod folder, activate the mod like a normal one and BINGO you will now be informed of any and all updates when you start SS campaign up!
Cyan Leader
Captain

View Profile Email
« Reply #453 on: May 17, 2017, 07:05:05 AM »

Thanks as always, looking forward to when we'll be able to spawn fleets with officers.
Jojo_195
Ensign

View Profile Email
« Reply #454 on: May 17, 2017, 04:55:00 PM »

Currently trying the WIP for 0.8a
Only one problem until now: Adding a Custom Officer name makes it repeat the first name. Ex:

AddOfficer [steady] [2] [independent] [John Doe]

Officer ends up called "John John Doe" instead.

Also any plan to make it possible to choose the portrait for the officer?
zothos
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 19, 2017, 08:00:33 AM »

Possible bug when using Console Commands in battle on my MacBook Pro Retina 2015

Hallo,

- latest starsector (i can reproduce it with older versions, too
- latest versionchecker (i can reproduce it with older versions, too)

when using the VersionChecker during combat, and returning to the game, the mouse position is not where the mouse really is. The game gets unusable because i can only use the lower left portion of the screen afterwords. I suspect thats caused by the resolution the game is running in, and the resolution the game is actually displayed on my device (Retina). Would it be possible to fix that inside ConsoleCommands or is this something for the game itself? I can not reproduce the issue when using console commands on the sector view.

Best regards,
Jochen
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: