Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Iron Legion Faction Mod  (Read 16885 times)

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Legion (In Development - Needs support!)
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 11:19:40 AM »

Thanks!  At least someone enjoys the mod so far.  The capital ship (Pocket-Class) isn't much of a captial ship, but it gets the job done quickly. :) Campaign might get in if Upgrade works on it.
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Legion Faction Mod
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2012, 06:24:12 PM »

OK, more than enough work for today. ;D

Code
Changelog, v.1.0.0

*Re-vamped ALL fighter sprites (they now have a red-and-gray color style of the Iron Legion)
*Changed the Cast Fighter Sprite & Armament (now has one AF-SRM Mk. 14 and one M15 MBWS)
*Changed the Alloy Fighter Armament (now has one AF-SRM Mk.14, two ASM Mk.50, one M15 MBWS)
-Removed Arc Fighter Swarmer Missiles
*Chanaged Arc Fighter Armament (now has one Heavy Needler, one Sabot (Single))
*Changed Wrought Fighter Armament (now has AST-G Mk.41 Torpedo, one Light Machinegun)
+Added AF-SRM Mk.41 (Anti-Fighter, Short-Range Missile, Model 41)
+Added ASM Mk. 50 (Anti-Ship Missile, Model 50)
+Added M15 MBWS (M15 Multiple-Barrel Weapons System)
*Changed name of Star-Torpedo to AST-G Mk.41 (Anti-Ship Torpedo, Guided, Model 41)
*Changed name of Hellfire Rockets to R-MBS (Rocket, Multiple-Barrel System)
*Changed name of Galve AA Gun to AF-DBWS Mk.12 (Anti-Fighter, Dual-Barrel Weapons System, Model 12)

Anndd that concludes my changelog so far.  All the sprites might get some touching up when I get hang of GIMP, otherwise I'll update the main page during the weekend with the new fighter sprites and weapons (descriptions).

Changes as of 9/28/12:
Code
*Re-balanced Arc Fighter to have better shield efficiency and high flux reserves
*Changed Arc Fighter Armament (Now includes a AF-SRM Mk.14 with the previous armament)
*Re-balanced R-MBS Rocket Pod (now does 150 damage instead of the previous 60)
*Re-balanced M15 MBS to use Kinetic Damage, 15 damage per shot
*Changed Iron Drone armament (now has one M15 MBS)
*Re-balanced Iron Drone (now has no shields, slightly better armor)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 07:55:48 PM by The Soldier »
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Legion Faction Mod
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 04:18:41 PM »

Would a mod mind deleting this thread?  I plan starting fresh with a clean thread later on, stop the clutter in this one.  Campaign is semi-implemented (Iron Legion units spawn from a station, and luckily, no crashed.  Yet to be a convoy as there aren't enough IL ships yet)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:41:26 PM by The Soldier »
Pages: 1 [2]