Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Poll

What would you like to see in Blackrock?

More ships
- 754 (23.7%)
More weapons
- 480 (15.1%)
More campaign features
- 477 (15%)
Space monsters
- 705 (22.1%)
More lore
- 207 (6.5%)
More music
- 131 (4.1%)
More portraits
- 157 (4.9%)
Subfactions
- 277 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1424

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 209

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Blackrock Drive Yards  (Read 1790298 times)

Embercloud

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Blackrock Drive Yards v0.9.1 (23.03.2018)
« Reply #2790 on: February 13, 2019, 06:00:11 AM »

A blackrock station would be absolutely glorious. Really looking forward to seeing it.

haloguy1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: February 14, 2019, 06:30:53 AM »

Please update  ???

We all want it to release, but saying please update, wont make it come out any faster.

teckieee

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: February 20, 2019, 09:21:14 PM »

Hi, I got an error while loading the game. It says "fatal:com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.setBaseSmugglingStabilityValue(I)V". I have the GraphicsLib, LazyLib and MagicLib and Nexerelin mod installed. Dont know how to fix this. Please help. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 09:32:06 PM by teckieee »

Piemanlives

• Commander
  • I've Got This, I think...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: February 20, 2019, 09:38:50 PM »

Hi, I got an error while loading the game. It says "fatal:com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.setBaseSmugglingStabilityValue(I)V". I have the GraphicsLib, LazyLib and MagicLib and Nexerelin mod installed. Dont know how to fix this. Please help. Thanks!
It's not updated for .9 yet.
This is called me throwing my missile swarm at you, and by swarm I mean massacre, and by missiles... I actually just mean missiles, there's actually not much to it really.

teckieee

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: February 21, 2019, 05:42:48 AM »

It's not updated for .9 yet.

Oh, right. My bad. Thanks!

Nyghtrid3r

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: February 25, 2019, 08:24:23 AM »

I'm going to try to formulate this as kind as I can, since I absolutely don't want to sound like jerk.
As a programmer I know coding takes work. I know that you want this to be great and you take pride in your mod.
I just want to voice my opinion here, ignore it if you want to, hate it, tell me to bugger off, it's all fair.

But I really would have preferred a haphazardly made compatibility update instead of waiting for so long... and I don't mean to say this to rush you, I just believe that many here think alike and this should be said, to give some feedback ya know?

Anyway, keep up the good work. Hope I got that across smoothly...

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: February 26, 2019, 02:00:10 AM »

I'm going to try to formulate this as kind as I can, since I absolutely don't want to sound like jerk.
As a programmer I know coding takes work. I know that you want this to be great and you take pride in your mod.
I just want to voice my opinion here, ignore it if you want to, hate it, tell me to bugger off, it's all fair.

But I really would have preferred a haphazardly made compatibility update instead of waiting for so long... and I don't mean to say this to rush you, I just believe that many here think alike and this should be said, to give some feedback ya know?

Anyway, keep up the good work. Hope I got that across smoothly...

Here's my opinion. Be patient. He might have larger plans for his mod in 9.0 than just "compatibility update" and frankly he shouldn't feel rushed to get it out just to make everyone else happy. Ill break it down, if he did put out compatibility and it had bugs he would have to stop and use whatever free time he had to make/update and try and trouble shoot the problem. Kinda of like the random guy who didn't see the mod isn't up to date and came to the thread wondering why his game don't work. I've made a few mods for other games an frankly I can tell you pumping out content takes time but sometimes bug smashing can take forever. It can be painful and annoying and take lots of headaches and review to figure out whats going wrong. Then you got 30 little *** demanding you come fix your mod and that your life is invalid until you come fix/update your mod. Not calling you a ***, your at least being polite. He might be coding something completely new or different into the game. I mean there are multiple ships in BRDY are very unique compared to vanilla. Might be why the mod is so popular. Again you probably get what I'm saying by now. I would suggest making your own mod if you really want something to kill the time.

Anyway keep up the polite feedback and I hope this came across smoothly as well.

Cycerin

• Admiral
  • beyond the infinite void
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: February 26, 2019, 04:34:19 AM »

No probs... let me clarify what I posted last time, since I've been quiet lately. I had a lot of half-finished stuff strewn about going into Starsector 0.9a's release, and I decided to not prune and cut things from the mod in order to quickly make a compatibility update. More work that wouldn't be going towards actual content. I'd rather provide something that actually is different and better when people come back to it. I'm also actively avoiding posting teasers here as I want the next release to have some fun stuff to discover in terms of new/changed ships, weapons and other stuff.

For short, this "outage" is due to my interest in the mod, not due to a lack of it. If I didn't care I would probably view it as a chore and do bare-minimum release, and move on to other stuff.

Maybe you should just use this time to take a look at the other amazing mods on offer, and when you come back to BRDY, maybe you'll discover something new or things will feel more fresh as a result.

bamzooki2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: February 26, 2019, 07:39:45 AM »

No probs... let me clarify what I posted last time, since I've been quiet lately. I had a lot of half-finished stuff strewn about going into Starsector 0.9a's release, and I decided to not prune and cut things from the mod in order to quickly make a compatibility update. More work that wouldn't be going towards actual content. I'd rather provide something that actually is different and better when people come back to it. I'm also actively avoiding posting teasers here as I want the next release to have some fun stuff to discover in terms of new/changed ships, weapons and other stuff.

For short, this "outage" is due to my interest in the mod, not due to a lack of it. If I didn't care I would probably view it as a chore and do bare-minimum release, and move on to other stuff.

Maybe you should just use this time to take a look at the other amazing mods on offer, and when you come back to BRDY, maybe you'll discover something new or things will feel more fresh as a result.

This is extremely reasonable, reassuring and explains all your plans in a clear concise way.

So... When do we lynch him? I'LL BRING THE TORCHES!

Shuka

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: February 28, 2019, 03:00:48 PM »

Came for lynching, stayed for pizza party. Thanks for keeping us up to date about your dope mod.

I also miss it nightrider, lol.

Dabclipers

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: March 07, 2019, 11:49:16 AM »

Can't wait to see what you got in store for us man, the stuff so far has been absolutely fantastic.  It was nice to come back so many years later and see my favorite mod still around, keep up the great work.

Cruis.In

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: April 07, 2019, 01:06:49 PM »

anywhere to download the old version? need it for 0.8.1 I forgot to do save transfer, and I already overwrote all mods, now im trying to find the mods old versions I was using in my save, so I can get my save file to load, so I can then use copysave, and finally upgrade to 0.9
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 01:20:02 PM by Cruis.In »

arwan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: April 07, 2019, 04:30:36 PM »

i have been holding off a new play through until this mod updates. its just that good.
Alex
You won't be able to refit fighters and bombers at all. They're designed/balanced around having a particular set of weapons and would be very broken if you could change it. Which ones you pick for your fleet -out of quite a few that are available- is the choice here, not how they're outfitted.

Cruis.In

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: April 07, 2019, 06:57:34 PM »

I just need the version before this one, one from 2017, so I can load back up my old game and continue playing. I don't like all the new changes and I don't feel like starting over. Unfortunately I had overwritten the blackrock mod when I installed this update, now I can't find the old version anywhere. I found old versions for all the other 6 mods I had. graphicslib,  lazylib, nexerlin, ship/weapon pack, imperium, dynasector…. now just need blackrock drive

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: April 07, 2019, 10:46:27 PM »

You know that save transfer doesn't work in .9 right?
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 209