Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30

Author Topic: Fleet Control Mod (Incomplete test version available, please help!)  (Read 181374 times)

Ravelair

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Go to the Corvus II Fleet Center.  Right next to the Orbital Station.
Thanks. Turns out that I have to start a new game for it to kick in. Shame.

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile

Go to the Corvus II Fleet Center.  Right next to the Orbital Station.
Thanks. Turns out that I have to start a new game for it to kick in. Shame.
everytime you adding MOD you must start a "New Game"
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Chronosfear

• Commander
    • View Profile

Ugh, sorry guys. Been a little low on time, I'll fix it asap

Glad you´re back :)
take any time you need.
RL should stay a top priority  ;D

I think those "permanent" fleets chewing energy like hell because i had an + of about 300 energy in my HQ.
But Storage didn´t increase that much.
Then at least some small patrols startet spawning again.
I thought it was supposed that the need some ore for fuel. Energy would fit better on the other hand :)
so maybe set ore, fuel, supplies and crew as a one time need and energy as a per day need if possible.
Also this could be used as some sort of fleetmaxium.
At least a personal one 8)

I would like to see tradefleets for energy as my storage is filling slowly and i don´t want to check my station every now and then
or when do they start to dumb that into a black hole ?  ;)

Oh and another bug. Fleets trading supplies turn into Marinetraders after a run ( only 1 fleet remains as a trader for supplies )

Thanks again.
Chronosfear
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

My words are backed with nuclear weapons
Gandhi (Civ)

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile

Oh yea, as a balanced change for the mining fleets, change the fleet loadout from a buffalo and a tonof mining wings to a Venture and a 3-5 mining wings.  Much more common, realistic, and it can at least survive pirates.
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Hypilein

• Commander
    • View Profile

This is really the most amazing mod. At least until Alex brings in these Features as Main Features of the Campaign. Really brings a lot to the game.

It still seems a little bit buggy though.

What I found:

I bought a Blueprint for the middle-large High-Tech fleet. But I didn't have any ores yet. Still it deployed. Wouldn't I need Ores for deploying BluePrint Fleets?

It still took, supplies, Fuel, and Men from the Station.

Hopes that helps you improve this amazing mod even further!!!

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile

Well take your time in patching this mod, Verrius.  Besides, I'm taking my time making my own faction. :) Maybe you could make it compatible at some point.
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Spoiler
[close]

well im still checking stuff
BUGS so far:
- Small Mining squad aint dumping loot at the station
-small hydroponic squad aint dumping loot & they got aggresive AI
-blueprint fleets ain't deploying
 and more but cant comfirm at 100%

Shield

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hmm where do I put this file to use this mod? Just put it in the mod folder?

NVM I feel rather dumb, just realized I clicked an excel file as opposed to the big download here link....sigh
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 04:06:30 PM by Shield »

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile

Blueprint fleets delpoy fine for me.  Just give the fleet a few in-game days and it'll be fine.

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Blueprint fleets delpoy fine for me.  Just give the fleet a few in-game days and it'll be fine.
i check again with "Midline Heavy patrol Blueprint" & still nothing, i waited whole month, put req. stuff in the same HQ (have req stuff in the storage too) & still null . . .
Are you sure that was "blueprints" fleet ?

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile

Yup.  I tried the High-Tech Heavy Patrol Fleet, it sent out all the time..

Brainbread

• Commander
    • View Profile

i check again with "Midline Heavy patrol Blueprint" & still nothing, i waited whole month, put req. stuff in the same HQ (have req stuff in the storage too) & still null . . .
Are you sure that was "blueprints" fleet ?

I also can't be the only person who has stations eating resources =P

Its pretty common for them to just not produce a resource past a certain point, and just magic away stacks of resources if they match the bugged type. Its happened with 1 or 2 resources every game.

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Its pretty common for them to just not produce a resource past a certain point, and just magic away stacks of resources if they match the bugged type. Its happened with 1 or 2 resources every game.
well check your HQ , if u see anu BIG RED minus at the fuel/supplies/crew ect. that means you will loose resources, just buy another production facility & ur good :]
Yup.  I tried the High-Tech Heavy Patrol Fleet, it sent out all the time..
-_-' i just bought all of the high tech & nothing, when i dup them at the HQ requirements ain't changing (i know you must wait a day & get back to the HQ to see changes)
all fleets that is spawning its not the permanent ones

im running with other mods but i dont think they cause that problem

Brainbread

• Commander
    • View Profile

well check your HQ , if u see anu BIG RED minus at the fuel/supplies/crew ect. that means you will loose resources, just buy another production facility & ur good :]

Thats definitely not related to what I was talking about! In my previous posts on it, I mentioned that resources that are placed in storage of the "bugged" resource will just disappear.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30