Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30

Author Topic: Fleet Control Mod (Incomplete test version available, please help!)  (Read 181345 times)

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Control Mod (v.25, .53a) Fleet management, testing needed!
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 05:22:27 AM »

Anyways, I found that the Profit chips found after a supply fleet returns can be sold for -4000 credits and bought for +6000 credits (you lose 4000 if you sell, gain 6000 if you buy).
looks like im not the onlyone who didnt read earlier posts  :-X

about "Profit" card (or whatever it is)  you can gain 1k just buy & sell it

thats cool ^^
BUT you earning only 1000, looks closely

Okay the update is up. Things new in this version:
blah..blah..blah...
For the AUTOMATED Weapon Trader, place whatever weapons you want them to sell in the Abandoned Storage Facility. They will automatically sell weapons left by your Squads as well.

DON'T !! so where i/we/they can storage wepons for ourselves?
i dunno how about the others but im not selling any wepons (ok until i have 40 of 1 kind ) i store them for future new ships so i can equip them with no costs
so as for me that CRAZY idea has to go
But still grat mod ^^
oww.. a new version :3
checking in progress . . .
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:13:18 AM by theSONY »
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Verrius

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Control Mod (v.25, .53a) Fleet management, testing needed!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 06:23:17 AM »

DON'T !! so where i/we/they can storage wepons for ourselves?
i dunno how about the others but im not selling any wepons (ok until i have 40 of 1 kind ) i store them for future new ships so i can equip them with no costs
so as for me that CRAZY idea has to go
I foresaw this, that's why there is a MANUAL Trade Convoy and an AUTOMATED Trade Convoy. I suspect most people will use the MANUAL one until they're fully geared, or otherwise comfortable selling all the weapon drops. That's when you buy AUTOMATED Convoys.

The MANUAL ones work by placing the weapons you want to sell in your Fleet HQ. This replaces the Profit Center with something that makes more sense.

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile

yeah well i was a little hasty about that, still trying to figure everything out on my own
 so i will shut up for some time & just enjoy this (MOD)cookie <om nom nom nom>  :-X

hadesian

• Admiral
  • It's been one of those days...
    • View Profile

Is it a known bug that the fleets are dropping the loot off in the Abandoned Storage Warehouse rather than the profit center. I am also getting excess crew.
Changes as of May 24, 2013
  • Reinvented Starsector.
  • That is all.

Verrius

• Captain
    • View Profile

You still have a profit center? Make sure you have the newest version.

Anyway, they're all suppose to drop them off at the Storage Facility. The reason why they do this instead of the Fleet HQ, which is the same thing, is to avoid clutter.

The crew thing, they're not SUPPOSE to, but I don't know how to stop them >_<. They don't seem to do it very often though, so I guess we can just figure they need a home...

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile

Excellent!  I look forwards to the new updates, and the current one is very appealing. :)

But a cloning facility...?  Isn't that a big too far ahead in the future? ;D
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Wriath

• Captain
    • View Profile

Cloning isn't too high tech a tech in my opinion considering we can do it on a lesser scale these days, that could be an easy explanation for where all these poor dirt cheap people are coming from. Amped to try structures mode, keep up the awesome work, very excited to see more!

keptin

• Captain
    • View Profile

This mod is frickin' awesome and it's great to see your progress in only a few days!  Keep on truckin'!

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile

The mod can't find shoadow order scout contracts and crashes when it tries to use them, I was unaligned with anyone

Verrius

• Captain
    • View Profile

The mod can't find shoadow order scout contracts and crashes when it tries to use them, I was unaligned with anyone
I'll test it as soon add I get home. Do you have the latest version of Shadow Order? Do you know I'd its only the Scout?

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile

ah, love the mod thus far!  MY only gripe is that there isn't a midline or high-tech patrol fleet. -_-
Anyways, I didn't find any bugs with the vanilla version.
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I'll test it as soon add I get home. Do you have the latest version of Shadow Order? Do you know I'd its only the Scout?

It said it could not spawn the actual unit

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile

ok mod is fine & stuff
BUT.. why do it ? & i rly ment the transports, are the sold wepons goes for more cash or what ?
Bcuz if i have to buy transport for 25,000 cuz im lazy & i can't do im for myself its kinda strange
PS: sorry for my english & still a Pole & stuff liek that + i got my daily beer for today

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile

The weapons transport gives you more money than YOU selling it would.  Purchasing weapons from a station and using the weapon trader, I think, would only give you the same amount back or slightly less.

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Ok i do my own research & E rly =mc2 
oh & wepon transport sell stuff for bigger prices
BUT i saw one strange thing, i got 1 high-tech fleet aot there that was attacking only Pirates ( i dunno how about lotus) but it ignore junk pirates for sure (my fleet was bigger) & totaly no interest
so my question nowi IS: did your fleet attacks the current race that is hostile toward you or what ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30