Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: University Funding ideas  (Read 4837 times)

hadesian

• Admiral
  • It's been one of those days...
    • View Profile
Re: University Funding ideas
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 01:40:29 PM »

Trade. Seriously. Get in a hobby or multiples and buy and sell things related to that hobby. Ideally manage to sell a wanted commodity at dirty price just because you manged to secure a deal with a 0-level fabricator. People spend most of their money on hobbies and it's a flowering market any way you take it.

You can do it on the side, but you'd need to allocate time to it,to understand the market properly.
what?
He's right, I mean, a businessman I know who has well over 150 million pounds sold the copper from his workshop lessons for 50 quid a week. Seriously, that's a huge amount of money.
Start at your goal and work your way back.
Changes as of May 24, 2013
  • Reinvented Starsector.
  • That is all.

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile
Re: University Funding ideas
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 01:42:47 PM »

Trade. Seriously. Get in a hobby or multiples and buy and sell things related to that hobby. Ideally manage to sell a wanted commodity at dirty price just because you manged to secure a deal with a 0-level fabricator. People spend most of their money on hobbies and it's a flowering market any way you take it.

You can do it on the side, but you'd need to allocate time to it,to understand the market properly.
what?
He's right, I mean, a businessman I know who has well over 150 million pounds sold the copper from his workshop lessons for 50 quid a week. Seriously, that's a huge amount of money.
Start at your goal and work your way back.
Urm, okay :S
A person who's never made a mistake, never tried anything new
- Albert Einstein

As long as we don't quit, we haven't failed
- Jamie Fristrom (Programmer for Spiderman2 & Lead Developer for Energy Hook)
Pages: 1 [2]