Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 107

Author Topic: [0.95a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.9.5-rc4(4/12/21)  (Read 1115337 times)

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.8rc2(12/19/18)
« Reply #1275 on: December 19, 2018, 04:40:19 PM »

Just a quick update! This fixes an oversight that would cause issues when upgrading or downgrading your station. There are a slo a couple other things centered around industries.

0.8rc2 Changelog

• Fixed an oversight that was causing the SRA station to upgrade (and downgrade) to the wrong type of station
  • Instituted a sanity check to prevent Modular Fabricators and Heavy Industries (and their attendant upgrades) from being built on the same planet
  • The SRA station now requires blueprints or a Shadowyards faction relationship of Welcoming to be able to build

Najóvanmosmá

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.8(12/18/18)
« Reply #1276 on: December 20, 2018, 07:24:47 AM »

Awesome!  Looks like it's time for me to start a new game.

Question on the station: is there a way for players to build these in place of the regular low/mid/high-tech stations?

Yes; they use the vanilla station scripting so they're buildable normally.

Oh right, forgot to mention this will almost certainly break the hell out of your saves so... just a heads up.

If I didn't build any stations, not even a colony, then will the update break saves too? (using latest 0.7 build) Don't want to restart the game yet. Thx!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:26:37 AM by Najóvanmosmá »

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: December 20, 2018, 08:14:16 AM »

i mean, you can give it a try if you want? You might wanna back up your save first. But I'm not really sure how this wouldn't break saves since it changes a lot of stuff on the campaign layer.

Recklessimpulse

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: December 20, 2018, 07:43:25 PM »

Are the missions still in? Do they have requirements before they become available?

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: December 22, 2018, 03:23:57 PM »

So, I'm running into a really weird (if, okay, actually somewhat useful) bug:  When I order a Belet-Seri frigate from custom production, it never builds, instead spending my full production capacity per month on generating supplies, crew, and fuel.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: December 22, 2018, 07:52:14 PM »

Hmmm... I did have some issues myself with Belet-seri when trying to set up a custom start; the ship did not identify correctly, and I ended up having to drop the hyphen out of the variant id to get it to work. I wonder if that might be screwing up the production.

sinani210

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: December 22, 2018, 11:09:17 PM »

I just wanted to make a quick note about some things related to the Delphi's GAT system.

First: I think there is a bit of a typo in the description. It currently reads: "Boosts damage and fire rate of energy weapons and boots missile max speed" (emphasis mine).

Second: When actually using the system in combat, the display on the left sides says there is a 0% boost to energy weapon rate of fire. I'm not sure if it's the tooltip that is wrong and a rate of fire boost is actually being applied, or if the tooltip is correct and there is no rate of fire modifier being applied.

I just wanted to let you know about these really very minor issues so you can put them to bed in the next update, whenever that may be (no rush).

Thanks for the great mod!

Spess Mahren

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: December 29, 2018, 06:37:13 AM »

I'm playing a campaign where I have just set up a colony and have several shadowyard blueprint packages but I cannot build a shadowyards station.

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: December 29, 2018, 10:24:18 AM »

Can verify that the shadowyards station blueprint exists & works - it's not part of any of their packages, but is a separate blueprint; I was able to (without commission) purchase it from their military market once I had enough reputation.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

dis astranagant

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: January 02, 2019, 09:12:23 PM »

Are the small Splinter Rocket Launchers supposed to be much more accurate than normal when installed in turrets?  I haven't really found anything good to abuse this with but it's an odd quirk.

To clarify: they fire 2 of the 4 shots with no spread at all and the other 2 halfway in between the 2 spreads you get when firing from a hardpoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f79FleTozE

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 10:38:46 PM by dis astranagant »

TMPhoenix

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: January 06, 2019, 12:29:25 PM »

Got a crash:
I took over a pirate station only settlement with a pre-built solar power plant (Pillager Point in Yajna) and got the following crash when moving the mouse over the object:
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.campaign.econ.industries.MS_supersolar.addPostDemandSection(MS_supersolar.java:87)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.createTooltip(BaseIndustry.java:969)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.nullnew$1.createImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.create(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.beforeShown(Unknown Source)

which seems to relate to this piece of code:
            PlanetAPI planet = market.getPlanetEntity(); // << this is null
            PlanetAPI star = planet.getStarSystem().getStar(); // << so this will crash

I think, since the station is a "station only" market, planet will be null here, causing a crash on mouse over.

Agalyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: January 06, 2019, 08:03:25 PM »

Im having some issues the Clade's retro drive system. Its moving the ship at very different speeds each time, and I can't figure out why. Sometimes it launches it so far I can back through my entire fleet, and sometimes it moves so little and so slowly It might actually be slower than just backing up. I'm really not sure whats causing this but I know its worked right some of the time, but im not sure how to expressly reproduce it.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: January 07, 2019, 02:48:17 PM »

Im sure Mshadowy is hard at work:)  Maybe an updated release this evening?

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: January 07, 2019, 08:10:53 PM »

It's highly unlikely, there is too much additional stuff I actually want to get completed for the next release, as a well as a number of other weird side issues to handle that I'm not sure what to do about; in particular fixing whatever is causing the SRA tier 3 stations spawning without the Nidhoggr Lance turret which seems to be a thing for some reason. I'll try for a release tomorrow, but we'll see.

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.8.1(01/09/19)
« Reply #1289 on: January 09, 2019, 09:06:40 AM »

Okay, next release pushed; this should deal with the issues people have been reporting, as well as provide slightly better customized Nexerelin support.

0.8.1 Changelog

Spoiler
  • Added 4 custom starts
    • Play as the leader of a small salvage coop, a bold partisan fighter, a dashing pirate rogue or a down on your luck mercenary
  • Corrected the position of the Yajna Sensor Array
  • Updated the Charybdis' sprite to ease out some of the roughness and incorporate some new design ideas
  • Some adjustments to the economies of planets added by the mod
  • Fixed an oversight which was causing the T3 SRA Station to spawn without a Nidhoggr Lance
  • Fixed a crash issue with Solar Arrays
  • Solar Arrays now have a sanity check to prevent from being built in unsuitable systems
  • Added a flux monitor that displays the additional flux dissipation Harmonic Shield Conduits provides and rewrote the hullmod description to make it's function clearer
  • Fixed the math for the Phase Anchor Interface hullmod so it will now display the correct signature reduction
  • The Skolopendra has had the phasefield hullmod added
  • Nexerelin compatibility handled
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 107