Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 107

Author Topic: [0.95a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.9.5-rc4(4/12/21)  (Read 1115397 times)

Bastion.Systems

• Captain
  • Special Circumstances LCU
    • View Profile
Re: (0.7a) Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.6 (development)
« Reply #795 on: December 10, 2015, 04:56:13 AM »

Triple Doubles! Triple Doubles! Triple Doubles!

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 10, 2015, 06:08:58 AM »

Code
snip

Seems you forgot some music?
Otherwise I wanted to say that Shadowy ships are so cool.

That's weird; that file is there--has been in since the previous dev version actually.  Just checked the zip as well and it's present and plays back successfully, so maybe it got corrupted while extracting somehow.

valefore

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 10, 2015, 07:32:10 AM »

That's weird; that file is there--has been in since the previous dev version actually.  Just checked the zip as well and it's present and plays back successfully, so maybe it got corrupted while extracting somehow.

Oh... Maybe its because my internet (in China) is weird. I didn't know a zip file could become partially missing.
Well, if it works, then its good to me!

Weltall

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 10, 2015, 05:27:30 PM »

Oh... Maybe its because my internet (in China) is weird. I didn't know a zip file could become partially missing.
Well, if it works, then its good to me!

Zip files, unlike the usual 7z files, can be partially corrupted. Each file in the zip file is compressed separately, so if you download part of the zip, you will be able to open some of them.
Ignorance is bliss..

zoe_zucchini

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: December 10, 2015, 06:10:03 PM »

Code
350897 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine  - FP1: 74, FP2: 5160, maxFP1: 200, maxFP2: 300
558479 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.null.String(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.null.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Had this happen while flying the Poseidon in the simulator twice in a row now, a few minutes in. Thought it was toggling the siege mode but that doesn't seem to be the case. Only other mod ships involved were SS+, going to see if it happens with the AI flying the Poseidon in actual battles.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 06:21:07 PM by zoe_zucchini »

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: December 17, 2015, 04:55:55 PM »

Splinter Rockets are unguided, right? Their stats say they have "Good" tracking.

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 18, 2015, 06:36:31 AM »

They are indeed, but they also have a script which corrects their course slightly when fired.  They need a turn rate so it can actually do something, which ends up with the Codex saying they have a guidance quality--which I guess in a way is true.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 18, 2015, 10:59:35 AM »

They are indeed, but they also have a script which corrects their course slightly when fired.  They need a turn rate so it can actually do something, which ends up with the Codex saying they have a guidance quality--which I guess in a way is true.
Ah, I see.

Ceebees

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 20, 2015, 03:20:40 PM »

I'm having a bit of a problem with Gigas at the moment - is the corona intended to prevent you from leaving the system through the inner-system JP? Because it kept shoving me away from the spacehole and i had to hit the emergency burn to get out with a burn-9 destroyer pack.

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 21, 2015, 06:23:37 AM »

No, almost certainly not.  There's probably a solar flare or the like, the Corona shouldn't normally reach out that far.   That being said, nerfing Gigas' immense area of effect now.

Bastion.Systems

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 23, 2015, 05:45:51 AM »

ETA on 7.1 release?

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 23, 2015, 05:47:30 AM »

Tonight or sometime tomorrow depending on how quickly I can get the sound effects put together.

Bastion.Systems

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 23, 2015, 07:50:54 AM »

Excellent news  ;D

Ceebees

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 23, 2015, 10:38:39 AM »

Spaceships make an excellent spacemas present.

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: (0.7.1a) Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.6
« Reply #809 on: December 24, 2015, 11:29:30 AM »

They do indeed.  So have a merry Spacemas!

0.6 Changelog:

• Added the Clade class heavy destroyer
    • Equipped with the "Retro Drive" system
    • The Retro Drive is essentially a Burn Drive... in reverse.  Lasts 5 seconds (1 up, 3 active, 1 down), cooldown of 8 seconds.
  • Added the Belet-Seri class Sensor Frigate
    • Equipped with a TAG system; launches a non damaging projectile which, if it hits the hull, debuffs the effected ship
    • Debuff increases damage taken by the victim by 25%
    • Lasts 10 seconds, 25 second cooldown
  • Both the Clade and Belet have a type of Vectored thruster system--functionally just aesthetic though
  • Added Barrago-type LRM, a support missile which does course corrections prior to flying pell mell and exploding at its target in a hail of shrapnel.
  • Added "Trishula" class small beam laser.  Similar to the Urumi fires multiple beams, though these converge at target position.
    • TacLaser equivalent.  Somewhat stronger, slightly less range, 4 OP.
  • Broad (Experimental) Changes to CEPC's
    • All CEPCs except Scatter CEPC
      • Doubled Damage, Doubled Flux Use, Doubled Downtime between shots
        • Light CEPC - 40 damage, 44 flux/shot, 1.4 second total cycle time (from 20, 22, 0.7)
        • CEPC - 100 damage, 110 flux/shot, 1.8 second total cycle time (from 50, 55, 0.9)
        • Medium CEPC - 200 damage, 220 flux/shot, 1.6 second total cycle time (from 100, 110, 0.8 )
        • 'Chaingang' CEPC - 40 damage, 44 flux/shot, 2.5 second total cycle time (from 20, 22, 1.25)
      • Scatter CEPC
        • Tripled Ammo Capacity to 120 (from 40), doubled recharge rate to 4/sec (from 2/sec)
        • Reduced Flux cost per shot to 900 (from 1300)
    • Added a "popper" script to CEPC projectiles; this does what it sounds like, causing CEPC projectiles to pop while fading
    • Fade time for CEPC weapons reduced and range increased to compensate for the effective range reduction
  • Significantly improved flux efficiency of Deva and Murti CAS beams, greatly increased turn speed of both
    • Deva: turn rate increased to 15 (from 6), flux usage decreased to 1400/sec (from 1700/sec), charge up decreased to 0.75 second (from 1 second)
    • Murti: turn rate increased to 24 (from 11), flux usage decreased to 600 (from 700), charge up decreased to 0.5  (from 1 second)
  • Replaced the Morningstars standard Sensor drones with the Seer-type scan drone
    • Individually more effective than regular sensor drones, but the ship carries only one into battle
    • Increases sensor range by 40% and weapon range by 25% (10% and 5% reduction, respectively); equipped a short ranged, innacurate beam weapon
  • The Scylla's Hydra Phase Drones have finally had their weapon loadout changed to match the system description, replacing the Miniflak with a small anti-missile missile launcher
  • The Charybdis and Ashnan's Thetis drones have had their shield efficiency reduced to 1.2 (from 0.8)
  • The Shamash's useless mine launcher system has been replaced with an enhanced smart flares type system
    • Launches 2 tracking flares per launcher (4 total); these flares have a short ranged fuse which allows them to potentially knock down a bunch of missiles at once
  • Fixed a bug with REIS system timing... maybe
  • The Innana has recieved a moderate buff to offset it's awkwardity
    • Armor increased to 350 (from 300)
    • Flux Dissipation increased to 300 (from 160)
    • Flux reserves increasd to 3000 (from 2500)
    • Shield width doubled to 160 (from 80)
    • Shield upkeep increased to 0.3 (from 0.2)
    • Shield damage ratio increased to 1.1 (from 0.7)
  • Reverted port side weapon mounts to hardpoints and reduced weapon facing radius to 15°
  • Removed Military Markets from Stillness, Lance Base and Euripides
  • Updated SRA Systems with significant amounts of terrain

Merrry Spacemas!  Hohoho!
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 107