Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 107

Author Topic: [0.95a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.9.5-rc4(4/12/21)  (Read 1115531 times)

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
Re: (0.65.1a) Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.5.2.2
« Reply #720 on: February 22, 2015, 05:04:40 AM »

Well, I give up. I just upload a lazylib 1.7+ compatible java file. You may try to replace the file in

.\mods\shadow_ships\data\scripts\plugins\

Then ues 1.7+ lazylib.

Backup that file before you try this.

[attachment deleted by admin]
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: (0.65.2a) Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.5.2.3
« Reply #721 on: February 22, 2015, 04:19:57 PM »

As a modder, I'm afraid I really do not have the time necessary to root through old versions of Shadowyards and fix errors.  Sorry.

On that note, version 0.5.2.3 of Shadowyards is now complete.

0.5.2.3 Changelog:

• Added timers to all Shadowyards craft, excepting fighters and drones.
    • Timers for the frigates have been unchanged.
    • The Elysiums CR Timers has been increased to 480 seconds.
    • Morningstar (and (C) variant) - 300 seconds; Sargasso, Potnia (and -bis variant) - 360 seconds; Solidarity, Lambent, Scylla, Charybdis - 420 seconds; Tartarus, Thresher - 480 seconds; Mimir - 540 seconds.
  • The SRA should now issue named bounties.
  • Version Checker is now supported.
  • The Nidhoggr Lance now does energy typed damage instead of high-explosive.

Nothing really fancy; just some compatibility and balance fixes.  I initially was planning on changing the behavior of the Nidhoggr Lance more substantially, but at current I do not have the time.

Edit:  Quick hotfix -- I somehow managed to delete the name field in hull_data.csv, and only just noticed.  I'f you've already downloaded Shadowyards you might want to do so again.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:14:06 PM by MShadowy »

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 22, 2015, 05:28:13 PM »

Man, thank god Dark.Revenant for Save Transfer.

try666

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 23, 2015, 02:38:04 AM »

hi .can we have a Download Mirror? thanks

Ahne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 23, 2015, 07:10:58 AM »

Thank you very much! New version yay!

Trawn91

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 03, 2015, 03:35:36 PM »

hi there, I recently went back to playing Starsector and fell in love with mimir BC. I have somehow outdated version 0.6.2a rc3 but no matter what version of your mod or combination with lazylibs (for version 0.65.2a and 0.6.2a) I use, I constantly get error:

Code
9141 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["contrailParticleSizeMult"] not found.
org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["contrailParticleSizeMult"] not found.
at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:406)
at org.json.JSONObject.getDouble(JSONObject.java:445)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.b$Oo.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.b.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpecLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.new(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.OooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

interestingly enough, your mod included in Uomoz sector mod works, But I want to use it with Exerelin mod. This error I get even w/o Exerelin active, so it is not related. Thanks for help :)

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 03, 2015, 05:29:03 PM »

hi there, I recently went back to playing Starsector and fell in love with mimir BC. I have somehow outdated version 0.6.2a rc3 but no matter what version of your mod or combination with lazylibs (for version 0.65.2a and 0.6.2a) I use, I constantly get error:

Code
9141 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["contrailParticleSizeMult"] not found.
org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["contrailParticleSizeMult"] not found.
at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:406)
at org.json.JSONObject.getDouble(JSONObject.java:445)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.b$Oo.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.b.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.new(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.OooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)

interestingly enough, your mod included in Uomoz sector mod works, But I want to use it with Exerelin mod. This error I get even w/o Exerelin active, so it is not related. Thanks for help :)

Exerelin...well, you shuold check this out.
ttp://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=7674.0
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 03, 2015, 06:15:25 PM »

Code
/snip

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid this problem almost certainly isn't on my end.  You seem to be mixing the current version of the mod with an older version of Starsector (and presumably LazyLib); due to changes in the API this is leading to compatibility errors.  You might want to upgrade your Starsector release to 0.65.2a.

Trawn91

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 04, 2015, 02:56:24 AM »

Yesterday I spent 4 hours trying to get it going by tracking combat log and searching which file went crazy and trying to substitute it with file from uomozs mod or newer version of SHI. I ended geting the game loaded but crashing in menu. Problem was with few weapon types which ended with deleting ship variants using them...and that resulted in error I am unable to interpret (I am no IT guy)... I know its not an error on your end when it works for others, only was hoping if I can get it going :) .... deathfly, if it would work, I will pray for your good till world ends :D

Schwartz

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 26, 2015, 08:49:37 PM »

Noticed a typo: Raksasha -> Rakshasa, assuming you're going with Hindu mythology here.

JDCollie

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #730 on: March 31, 2015, 05:18:57 PM »

My Inanna really doesn't want to fight broadside on. Is there a way to get the AI to work with it, or did I just screw something up?

I'm running the most recent SHI with SS+.

Also, why did you remove pirates from Anar? :(
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 09:47:57 PM by JDCollie »

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 07, 2015, 09:32:52 AM »

The broadside AI in Starsector is somewhat lacking.  It also doesn't handle asymmetrical broadsides well either; the Inanna is both so it's been kinda gimped since it was first introduced.  From what I've heard, though, this problem should be getting fixed soon/is fixed already but not in release.

As for removing the pirates from Anar, my reasoning at the time was that, since the system is intended to be highly stable and the local situation very much under control it didn't make much sense, lore wise, for there to be pirates roosting over an SRA held planet.  But the lack of pirates makes the system kinda dull, so I've been thinking about reintroducing them with some manner of hidden base.

Plasmatic

• Admiral
  • Curious no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 21, 2015, 01:32:35 AM »

I found something odd..

NOTE: I play with Nexerelin with all the factions enabled.

I was trying to start a playthrough as SCY and when the game is finished loading to the campaign map it crashes with

Code
[Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading image graphics/shadow_ships/backgrounds/anarbg.jpg into existing tex id 608
122513 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/shadow_ships/backgrounds/anarbg.jpg] resource, not found in [D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Starsector Plus,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Blackrock Drive Yards,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Citadel,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Common Radar,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Console Commands,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Diable Avionics,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Exigency 0.7.1b,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Hiigaran Descendants,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Interstellar Imperium,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Neutrino corp,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\ORI_0_2_1,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\pn_0,41,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\SCY,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\shadow_ships,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Crystanite,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Templars,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\mayorate-0.8.1-nomusic,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\TwigLib,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\valkyrians,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Version Checker,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\ShaderLib,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/shadow_ships/backgrounds/anarbg.jpg] resource, not found in [D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Starsector Plus,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Blackrock Drive Yards,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Citadel,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Common Radar,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Console Commands,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Diable Avionics,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Exigency 0.7.1b,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Hiigaran Descendants,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Interstellar Imperium,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\JP_RC,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\LazyLib,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Neutrino corp,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Nexerelin,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\ORI_0_2_1,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\pn_0,41,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\SCY,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\shadow_ships,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Crystanite,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Templars,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\mayorate-0.8.1-nomusic,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\TwigLib,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\valkyrians,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\Version Checker,D:\Games\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\ShaderLib,../starfarer.res/res,CLASSPATH]
at com.fs.util.Object.Object(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.util.Object.Ô00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.util.ReplaceableSprite.OOO000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BackgroundAndStars.super.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.renderBG(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.renderBG(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ooOO.do.class(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.new.Òôo000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)

In the log.

the first two lines I think highlight the problem
Code
[Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading image graphics/shadow_ships/backgrounds/anarbg.jpg into existing tex id 608
122513 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/shadow_ships/backgrounds/anarbg.jpg]

It seems like them mod is telling the game to search the wrong directory for the background image, it should be searching shadow_ships\graphics\backgrounds while it reality it is looking into graphics/shadow_ships/backgrounds.

I've tried looking around for where the call for the background image is made, but I have no idea what I'm looking for really.. I'm guessing it's one of the compiled files..

Nexerelin has released a hotfix patch for the crash, but I figure it should be fixed in the base mod :)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:36:18 AM by Plasmatic »
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
- Maurice Switzer

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #733 on: June 21, 2015, 04:28:45 AM »

Nothing technically needs to be done, that crash was just a careless mistake on my part.
(it's just graphics/backgrounds in the case of Shadowyards)

Plasmatic

• Admiral
  • Curious no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 21, 2015, 02:19:35 PM »

Nothing technically needs to be done, that crash was just a careless mistake on my part.
(it's just graphics/backgrounds in the case of Shadowyards)

Yea, just figured I would bring it to your attention if you hadn't already seen it.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
- Maurice Switzer
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 107