Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 107

Author Topic: [0.95a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.9.5-rc4(4/12/21)  (Read 1115282 times)

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: (0.65.1a) Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.5.2.2
« Reply #705 on: January 20, 2015, 05:46:32 PM »

Bounties aren't implemented for this faction. Have to wait for MShadowy to come back and add them.

Unfortunately, it's still going to have to wait; while I just finished up one of the commissions that was on my plate, the commission in question ended up eating up enough time that the other commissions I have are now seriously behind schedule and essentially unstarted.  Until I'm on top of my commissions, I won't be able to manage to do anything with Shadowyards.  Well, probably didn't help that I took a week or two off over the holiday season to relax and work on personal projects.

Sorry.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #706 on: January 20, 2015, 06:11:22 PM »

Oh, that's all you wanted?

https://www.mediafire.com/?7o9vc52wz36c4dc

Replace the contents of "jars" with the contents of this zip file.

Sleeeper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 20, 2015, 08:04:58 PM »

That changed jar is like from older version of mod (0.5.2.1), missing some stuff from ms_civilianMods.class and has no simpleMissileAI.class
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:06:44 PM by Sleeeper »

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #708 on: January 20, 2015, 08:20:44 PM »

Version checker didn't trigger.  Must be because he is the only SS+ faction author who doesn't use it.

New DL: https://www.mediafire.com/?7o9vc52wz36c4dc

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 20, 2015, 09:13:49 PM »

Needs to start a new game or not?
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #710 on: January 20, 2015, 09:34:44 PM »

Needs to start a new game or not?

To get the bounties, yes.

Denebio

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 21, 2015, 09:19:59 AM »

Version checker didn't trigger.  Must be because he is the only SS+ faction author who doesn't use it.

New DL: https://www.mediafire.com/?7o9vc52wz36c4dc

Thanks, i shall worship you from now on :) (Right after Mshadowy)
What you do when you can't defeat a boss ? Go to base, get bigger guns and return with guns blazing. Repeat if problem still occurs

Taverius

• Captain
  • Mistake not ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 05, 2015, 04:42:56 PM »

MShadowy, quick note for when you find time for SRA - Lambent probably oughto have its deployment points dropped from its current 8 to 6 like the phaeton (or less).

Not that anyone actually will deploy it, but it adds up to what the AI uses to decide whether to run away from you or not, and right now you're better off using a phaeton just for that :)
No faction is truly established without a themed Buffalo (TAG) variant.

Voiddweller

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 14, 2015, 01:01:41 PM »

Please add more of those anime styled portraits! And your ship art is awesome!

Ahne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 20, 2015, 06:39:52 PM »

We all need a new version, i hope we get some update news soon.

*sad face*

Greetings
Ahne

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 20, 2015, 07:40:23 PM »

I'm hoping to get some work done on them over the weekend.  If I can get enough done perhaps even get the next release out.  We'll see.

Ahne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 21, 2015, 05:55:53 AM »

Thank you so much, we all appreciate that and we love to play with or against your faction!

:D

InflowOF

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 22, 2015, 12:05:42 AM »

Hey, half of the time when I hit an enemy with nidhöggr lance, the built-in weapon of mimir (the battlecruiser), I get fatal: org.lazywizard.lazylib.MathUtils.getDirectionalVector(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;)Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f; and I crash to desktop, I got this from my log file.
Spoiler
180481 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.lazywizard.lazylib.MathUtils.getDirectionalVector(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;)Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.lazywizard.lazylib.MathUtils.getDirectionalVector(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;)Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;
   at data.scripts.plugins.ArmorPiercePlugin.advance(ArmorPiercePlugin.java:107)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.ooOO.K$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.oOOO.new.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.G.ØÓÒ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.oOOO.A.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]
It's an awesome weapon, it's a shame I don't dare to use it :( By the way great mod, oh and I'm using Uomoz's Sector, Lazylib and Shaderlib.
EDIT: Apparently it doesn't even need to hit an enemy, when I shoot with it, it randomly just crashes.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 04:25:29 AM by InflowOF »

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 22, 2015, 01:21:10 AM »

Hey, half of the time when I hit an enemy with nidhöggr lance, the built-in weapon of mimir (the battlecruiser), I get fatal: org.lazywizard.lazylib.MathUtils.getDirectionalVector(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;)Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f; and I crash to desktop, I got this from my log file.

180481 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.lazywizard.lazylib.MathUtils.getDirectionalVector(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;)Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.lazywizard.lazylib.MathUtils.getDirectionalVector(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;)Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)

It's an awesome weapon, it's a shame I don't dare to use it :( By the way great mod, oh and I'm using Uomoz's Sector, Lazylib and Shaderlib.
EDIT: Apparently it doesn't even need to hit an enemy, when I shoot with it, it randomly just crashes.

Using Uomoz's Sector? Well, it sounds like you are running some outdated mod on Starsector 0.6.2, aren't you?

Anyway, check your Lazylib's ver. If it newer then 1.6, degrade it to 1.6 and try.
Or you can recode ArmorPiercePlugin to make it compatible to newer Lazylib.
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

InflowOF

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 22, 2015, 04:14:24 AM »

Spoiler
[close]

Using Uomoz's Sector? Well, it sounds like you are running some outdated mod on Starsector 0.6.2, aren't you?

Anyway, check your Lazylib's ver. If it newer then 1.6, degrade it to 1.6 and try.
Or you can recode ArmorPiercePlugin to make it compatible to newer Lazylib.

Now the same thing happent with a ship of blackrock drive yards, lazylib 1.6 or 1.6b? I'll try them both now.
EDIT: With 1.6 it crashes but now with
Fatal: org/lazywizard/lazylib/VectorUtils
Cause: org.lazywizard.lazylib.VectorUtils

This came to log:
Spoiler
258125 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lazywizard/lazylib/VectorUtils
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lazywizard/lazylib/VectorUtils
   at data.scripts.plugins.ShieldRipple.advance(ShieldRipple.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.lazywizard.lazylib.VectorUtils
   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 9 more
[close]
EDIT2: 1.6b crashes as 1.6 does.
The Mayorate and Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority seem to be the only outdated mods, still it happens with blackrock drive yards capital ship too.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 04:34:48 AM by InflowOF »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 107