Fractal Softworks Forum
March 22, 2017, 07:18:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New blog post: Building Better Worlds (2/21/17)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]
  Print  
Author Topic: (0.7.2a) Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.6.0.6a3  (Read 293177 times)
JohnDoe
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: March 18, 2017, 06:34:14 AM »

with 0.8 around the corner

I'm going to hold you to that.
Schwartz
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: March 18, 2017, 06:42:04 AM »

True, but if you consider Xyphos the high-end of the spectrum for interceptors and heavy fighters and the Skinwalker is now twice as good for the same cost, it's not hard to imagine that even after the new version it's going to be twice as good. Anyway, just something to look at I suppose..
Sy
Admiral

View Profile Email
« Reply #992 on: March 18, 2017, 10:43:11 AM »

I'm going to hold you to that.
i didn't specify which corner. Tongue

True, but if you consider Xyphos the high-end of the spectrum for interceptors and heavy fighters and the Skinwalker is now twice as good for the same cost, it's not hard to imagine that even after the new version it's going to be twice as good. Anyway, just something to look at I suppose..
ALL fighter balance will need to be looked at though. not every wing will need big changes, but most probably will, and every wing will at least need to be compared to the new vanilla balance to see what needs to be changed (and Xyphos in particular is getting revamped entirely).

i'm not disagreeing with your assessment though, just saying that spending time on mod fighter balance now is probably gonna be mostly wasted.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]
  Print  

Jump to: