Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Welcome to the Forum  (Read 79264 times)

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the Forum
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2014, 09:46:54 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to check out the exclusive, extensive and "en"-crecible modding sub-forum!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 09:58:52 PM by Foxer360 »

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2014, 07:47:29 PM »

@The Sage
Foxer isn't kidding when he says the modding sub-forum is incredible.  Tons of quality mods with nice folk to back them up and lots of people to help you get started if you so desire. :)
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

SatchelCharge

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2014, 09:52:28 AM »

I think this thread is a great way to welcome new friends, but it is in the wrong place. Seeing new activity in the Announcement forum that ends up being "hello welcome" has annoyed me for years. In my humble opinion this thread belongs as a General sticky.

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • "Pretty cunning, don't you think?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2014, 04:01:30 AM »

I am locking the Welcome to the Forum thread because of a lack of activity and purpose. It hasn't properly been posted in for some time and it does distract from the important announcements concerning updates to the game or the forum rules.

But I am sure that I speak on behalf of everyone when I say: Welcome to the forum! I am sure you'll fit right in!  :)

Here's a quick link to the Newbie Guide Thread/ FAQ and a fanmade Starsector manual.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]