Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My new video introduction for upcoming youtube videos.  (Read 1895 times)

jocan2003

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
My new video introduction for upcoming youtube videos.
« on: June 06, 2012, 12:38:47 AM »

Basicly the title says it all, i would like you to criticize the video and how i could have done it better. This is my real first introduction, the other was just smashing stuff together, this one took me 2 hour to build up, ( i knew basicly nothing with that new program and i took over 45min to search a decent music background royalty free ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiwFwRfPV4M&feature=youtu.be

I hope it suits everybody

P.S.: El Chialeux will be my new youtube name im switching back to french because well, my english isnt good when comes time to talk, it doesnt sound professional. It mean "The ranter" basicly, but with less negative background than ranter.

Psiyon

• Admiral
  • Trippy
    • View Profile
Re: My new video introduction for upcoming youtube videos.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 09:09:47 AM »

It looks alright, but as a person who watches videos, I personally hate seeing introductions because that means I have to either wait through them, or attempt to skip to when the actual video starts.

If you want to be kind to your users, I'd say start the intro at around 0:04, and then after the blue title with your name comes up, fade to your video's content at around 0:13. If you can make it any shorter, do it.

jocan2003

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: My new video introduction for upcoming youtube videos.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 09:16:06 AM »

I made it as short as i can sadly, i have a minimum print time for the copyright information to appear :( but thank you for your feedback! the length seem to be the main problem from multiple place i sent this link ill try to work something.