Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: DSTech Corp Fleet v0.5.2a - New Ships and Weapons -  (Read 95870 times)

DSMK2

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: DSTech Corp Fleet v0.5.2a - New Ships and Weapons -
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2013, 06:36:22 PM »

Updated! Edge-Class Super Dreadnought added. Portrait for DSTech Corp captains added. Reduced DSTech Fleet Spawn in world.

Spardok

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2013, 07:56:09 PM »

Is it compatible with 54.1a? Also did not expect this to get updated lmao

DSMK2

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2013, 08:20:21 PM »

It's compatible as far as I know.

Shield

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2013, 04:43:31 PM »

Loving the Edge capital ship

Loony Liberator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2013, 01:57:39 AM »

Hello, just giving you a heads up on a Fatal:null error that has me CTD I think I found the problem which surrounds the no description for ships and weapons.
Spoiler
1210216 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_dual_cannon_medium_WEAPON not found
1210216 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_dual_cannon_medium_WEAPON not found
1210250 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_WEAPON not found
1210250 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_WEAPON not found
1210817 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_WEAPON not found
1210817 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_WEAPON not found
1211067 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_dual_cannon_medium_WEAPON not found
1211067 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_dual_cannon_medium_WEAPON not found
1214264 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_WEAPON not found
1214264 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_WEAPON not found
1214464 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_dual_cannon_medium_WEAPON not found
1214464 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_dual_cannon_medium_WEAPON not found
1215032 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_WEAPON not found
1215032 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_WEAPON not found
1215098 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_array_WEAPON not found
1215099 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_heavy_cannon_array_WEAPON not found
2345241 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_striker_SHIP not found
2366860 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_attacker_SHIP not found
2367359 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_striker_SHIP not found
2367463 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_edge_SHIP not found
2368654 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_lead_SHIP not found
2369594 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_striker_SHIP not found
2370047 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_striker_SHIP not found
2371198 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_pusher_SHIP not found
2371932 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_attacker_SHIP not found
2372333 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_lead_SHIP not found
2373334 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_driver_SHIP not found
2374353 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_attacker_SHIP not found
2409287 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_pusher_SHIP not found
2429325 [Thread-6] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id ds_pusher_SHIP not found
2457462 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ai.CampaignFleetAI.private.Object(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.A.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.A.ÖÖÒ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.A.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[close]
If you could have a look to see what the error is cause I have no idea, I've only pasted a small example of the starsector log  ;) Thx in adv.

DSMK2

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2013, 08:30:15 AM »

When does this error happen?

Additionally: Did you delete the older version of the mod before you installed the newer?

Loony Liberator

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2013, 01:49:32 AM »

Yes I made sure to delete the older before installing the new.

As for when it tends to happen it appears to be random though they do have in common
when I go a long time between saves, I've been saving frequently at the moment trying
see what instances contribute but have so far not encountered any more problems... Strange. ::)

Shield

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2013, 09:15:24 AM »

Is this still being worked on?

Tecrys

• Admiral
  • repair that space elevator!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2014, 03:47:26 PM »

Hi everyone!

So I really like the sprites you did there DSMK2 and I thought I'd play around a little with your mod.
So far I managed to get it compatible with Starsector 6.1a and integrated it into Exerelin.
It's not perfectly clean the way I did it but it works.

I am Level 44 now and the faction doesn't seem to be massively overpowered compared to how other factions are faring in Exerelin.
Must have something to do with the way Exerelin does the autoresolve because in battle my ships seem to be quite overpowered. I'm not talking unkillable overpowered but I'd say most ships are 30 to 50% better than vanilla ships or other faction ships (I've played Shadowyards to an equal skill level and I had to struggle much more with that faction.

End of the line: I managed to update and integrate DSTech to Exerelin.

If the author and everyone else is ok with that I can tell you what adjustements I made and/or uplode my modded files.

Have a good one,

Cheers!
Symbiotic Void Creatures 0.5.0-alpha for 0.97a is out
https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=28010.0

xenoargh

• Admiral
  • naively breaking things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2014, 04:15:54 PM »

The author hasn't been here since August, and it's quite likely this mod's dead. 

Unfortunately, if he didn't turn on email notifications, he probably can't even get your PMs.  So if you've got it working, it's probably quite OK to post a link up; if he ever comes back, I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing people can still play it :)
Please check out my SS projects :)
Xeno's Mod Pack

HELMUT

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2014, 04:17:35 PM »

Last time i played this (0.5.2a!) i remember them being massively overpowered, maybe DSMK2 made a balance update after that?

Anyway, i'll be glad to be able to toy with DSTech again, don't know if you'll manage to get DSMK2 approval as i haven't seen him on the forum since the Sumerians. If not, could you at least send a download link via pm please?

Edit: Ninja'd by xeno!

Tecrys

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2014, 02:53:36 AM »

Ok, here's the link to the mod:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eorq03c3k3mpv32/dstech.zip

I've changed ds_ship_tech.java because it included one line which made Starsector crash and I changed the sounds of most weapons due to some sound files missing.
I'll do another post on how to get this to work with Exerelin but first I'll ask the authors if they're ok with it.
It's no magic, if you can't wait just follow the instructions on the Exerelin mod page on how to integrate mods into it.

I don't take any credit for this mod I merely updated it a little.
All credit for sprites and code belong to DMSK2.

Cheers
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 04:46:14 PM by Tecrys »

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2014, 03:00:06 AM »

The author hasn't been here since August, and it's quite likely this mod's dead. 

Unfortunately, if he didn't turn on email notifications, he probably can't even get your PMs.  So if you've got it working, it's probably quite OK to post a link up; if he ever comes back, I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing people can still play it :)

Welp, I think it's not really ok to re-host other's stuff without permission... I hope for you guys he/doesn't mind!

Tecrys

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2014, 03:04:05 AM »

It's not like I changed his mod I just made it work with the current version.
I think there's no harm in that but if anyone should be offended I'll delete my post.

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2014, 03:27:40 AM »

I doubt he'd mind. I know I wouldn't. Heck, I'd be happy if someone took the effort of keeping my stuff up to date.
And it's not like Tecrys took ownership and added new content and such. :)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10