Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Strawberry .25 - 5 Ships - Campaign Integrated  (Read 26094 times)

SwipertheFox

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Strawberry (Goes with Vanilla) .15 with Mod
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 12:51:40 PM »

Thanks! I'm not a good enough artist to make my own in anywhere near good enough quality, but I think the kitbashes are going well! Heres a preview of the next ship, a heavy destroyer/light cruiser:

@SwipertheFox
Sure I could do some fighters. I was thinking of making some support fighters (Crossbow? :P) and could do a few specialized ones. The name Thunder is already taken unfortunately.

Yes but I was hoping you could do a "special version" of the current Thunder and Sigma fighter wings.
But from looking at your examples your kitbashed versions look like they would be better anyway.   ;D

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile
Re: Strawberry .25 - 5 Ships - Campaign Integrated
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 01:45:48 PM »

New version is up! Ships are now available for purchase at the main stations.

Please let me know how the balance is. I'm not quite satisfied with the Sparrow myself...

Kommodore Krieg

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Strawberry (Goes with Vanilla) .15 with Mod
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 10:34:03 PM »

We need more mods like this where all that is added is additional content to the vanilla game without changing anything to much. There are already a few like this, and some are good while others are bad. But this, while being small is definitely one of the good ones.

Agreed.  Nice ships Thaago. 

Wriath

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Strawberry .25 - 5 Ships - Campaign Integrated
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 08:41:20 AM »

Love the Thug man, been flying around a lasher/thug/barrager fleet. (barrager is a destroyer class ship in the same family that Medikohl made) Looking forward to trying out the other ships you added. Great job!

Edit: You may want to consider removing the weapons and selling them as hull-variants to fit in with how vanilla does things though.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:44:04 AM by Wriath »
Pages: 1 [2]