Starsector > Announcements

Blog Posts

(1/149) > >>

Alex:
Starting this thread so you can see when new blog posts are up from within the forum, and for discussion thereof if such is desirable :)

On that note, new post is up - Weapon Lore & Roles.

Blips:
It would be nice to have the weapon type listed along side the role / mount size lines for easy browsing. By type I mean, kinetic, energy, etc. Overall looking good.

Alex:

--- Quote from: Blips on July 17, 2011, 02:37:22 PM ---It would be nice to have the weapon type listed along side the role / mount size lines for easy browsing. By type I mean, kinetic, energy, etc. Overall looking good.

--- End quote ---

You mean in the game, right (as opposed to in the post)? That's definitely going to be there, along with all the other weapon stats.

Blips:
Yeah I was talking in game. I wasn't sure how directly the blog content was ripped from the game.

Alex:

--- Quote from: Blips on July 17, 2011, 05:48:58 PM ---Yeah I was talking in game. I wasn't sure how directly the blog content was ripped from the game.

--- End quote ---

Ahh, I see - not at all. It's ripped from a document, which is going to have its contents put into a csv file which is then going to be loaded by the game and displayed among a bunch of other data.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version