Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: On the subject of subjects and totaly superfluous  (Read 2529 times)

agrophobiac

• Ensign
    • View Profile
On the subject of subjects and totaly superfluous
« on: February 29, 2012, 04:15:16 AM »

Hello Forum!

I wish to contribute to this great game but am too lazy to search the Forum every time if a suggestion has already been made by another user and i am simply not used to posting in forums. It would be nice to have a system that is more transparent in regard to what suggestions that had already been made and which changes are going to be incorporated in the next release and which are totally against Alex´s wishes in general.
Just don´t wanna waste Alex´s, yours and my time.

There a kind of mindmap springs to mind. They are easy to navigate and if connected to a wiki or forum suggestions would be easy to trace and edit... Alex could give priorities to user created subjects to let us know in which direction he wants to go and we could vote for which we like best.

As i already said i do not post often and english is not my native language meaning i do not want to *** anybody off ;)

cheers agrophobiac
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:25:17 AM by agrophobiac »