Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 106

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.86-RC3)  (Read 986162 times)

kerghnox

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.84RC2.1)
« Reply #1215 on: June 12, 2017, 05:16:31 PM »

A few of us collaborated to fix the descriptions.

https://pastebin.com/jkWLZ7CQ

Just overwrite everything in descriptions.csv (Neutrino corp\data\strings). For anyone really lazy, here is the already updated descriptions.csv as well: https://mega.nz/#!AmplGBxb!T-GRVMDkZ1PGMdaH13lMaftKrg0YtHbVgQ2XZtjnE5s
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:34:02 PM by kerghnox »

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: June 13, 2017, 12:18:34 AM »

A note: It is always a good idea to ask before posting fixes to mods like this (But I THINK he'll be OK with this as he is Chinese and it isn't like your reviving a dead mod)
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: June 13, 2017, 02:31:07 AM »

A few of us collaborated to fix the descriptions.

https://pastebin.com/jkWLZ7CQ

Just overwrite everything in descriptions.csv (Neutrino corp\data\strings). For anyone really lazy, here is the already updated descriptions.csv as well: https://mega.nz/#!AmplGBxb!T-GRVMDkZ1PGMdaH13lMaftKrg0YtHbVgQ2XZtjnE5s

Yeah, I already keep an eye on 4chan so I knew this thing, anon. But in a long time ago my proxy got bannd by 4chan so cann't post on that (You know, Chinese). And that anon said a go for it is not me, but maybe FlashFrozen or just some other random anon, who knows?.

Anyway, here, I said it is OK and thanks for proofing the descriptions. Will merge that in the later release after some checking(heh, I can see you guys misunderstood some technoble crazy things and I will have a try to correct them back without leaving too much Chinglish there).
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

Hazard

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: June 14, 2017, 01:46:26 PM »

About the Unsung...
Spoiler
Can it spawn outside black hole systems? I have 5 black holes in my current map, yet there were no abandoned Neutrino station in any of them.
[close]
I've used save transfer quite a few times after generating a new map, so I wonder if that might have something to do with it.

Far3288

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: June 15, 2017, 09:27:45 AM »

I had this error:

[Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.shipsystems.scripts.NeutrinoBarghesSquadsStats]

It was telling me that ship systems were missing from the "ship_system.csv" file.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: June 15, 2017, 08:18:02 PM »

I had this error:

[Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Compiling script [data.shipsystems.scripts.NeutrinoBarghesSquadsStats]

It was telling me that ship systems were missing from the "ship_system.csv" file.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.
When updating mod, do a clean install please.

About the Unsung...
If there are too few black holes the Neutrino abandon facility may spawn around random star. But I think 5 black holes don't count as "too few black hole".
And that facility have a relative small signal radius so you may needs to check harder in the accretion disk.
And a free bug hunter

Hazard

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: June 16, 2017, 04:50:51 AM »

Ok, thanks for the advice.

jupjupy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: June 17, 2017, 12:38:04 PM »

Anyone else notice that the Schwarzgeist (I'm pretty sure I'm spelling this wrongly) bombers seem to be literally invulnerable? I have shot at them over and over, from multiple ships at the same time, with heavy weaponry, and though I can't get through the very tiny shield, the ones that do hit the hull deal no damage. This is with like, heavy weapons like the Heavy Blaster and with missiles.

Never seemed to have this problem before.
You see, Araragi-san, in a way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain.
Normally, you only need to see what's happening on stage. That's how reality works.

peperoni_playboy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: June 17, 2017, 12:54:18 PM »

Anyone else notice that the Schwarzgeist (I'm pretty sure I'm spelling this wrongly) bombers seem to be literally invulnerable? I have shot at them over and over, from multiple ships at the same time, with heavy weaponry, and though I can't get through the very tiny shield, the ones that do hit the hull deal no damage. This is with like, heavy weapons like the Heavy Blaster and with missiles.

Never seemed to have this problem before.

there was a typo in that bomber's stats that has the armor at 200150 instead of 150. I changed my own copy to what it correctly should be, but I think it's something that's slated to be fixed in the next patch.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: June 17, 2017, 07:25:58 PM »

Yeah, you'll have to open up the ship_data.csv in the hulls folder and change it's armor of 200150 to 150.

jupjupy

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: June 17, 2017, 11:31:14 PM »

Ah, gotcha. Thanks guys.

EDIT: Also, got another bug where I fought a Neutrino bounty fleet with a Banshee Norn and defeated it. Didnt appear in the recoverable ships at first, but I salvaged the debris field and then two Banshee Norn's appeared for recovery.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 04:18:50 AM by jupjupy »
You see, Araragi-san, in a way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain.
Normally, you only need to see what's happening on stage. That's how reality works.

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.83RC4.8)
« Reply #1226 on: June 19, 2017, 08:44:12 AM »

Minor bug fix and some fighter nerf.

Download Neutrino corp 1.84-RC2.2

Spoiler
RC2.2
------------------------------------------------
BALANCE CHANGES
- Antiphotons Beam
 ->Beam track behaviour charged. Should more likely to aim at different targets in arc.

-Gepard Eins
 ->Misery on it now have a clip mechanism so only hold 12 shots and reload at half of the firing rate.

-Schwarzgeist
 ->Fix that armor rating typo, they should have 150 armor instead of 200150.
 ->Photon Torpedo Launcher (Precharged) ammo reduced to 4 (from 5).
 ->Sapper SRM Pack ammo reduced to 6 (from 8 ).

[close]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:38:12 AM by Deathfly »
And a free bug hunter

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #1227 on: June 20, 2017, 10:52:40 PM »

@Lopunny Zen: Rudeness and insults to other users or their work are not tolerated on this forum. This is the... *counts* many-eth time you've done this. Since you managed to go a fairly long time since your last incident, I'm only giving you a one month ban this time. The next time this happens will result in a perma-ban, however.

@others: While arguing with certain users can be very tempting, please just hit the report button and allow a moderator to take care of things.

e/ For clarity: The offending posts have been deleted. -G
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 07:09:17 AM by Gothars »

MCWarhammer

• Ensign
  • What time is it?
    • View Profile
    • MCWarhammer's Homepage
Re: [0.8.1a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.84RC2.2)
« Reply #1228 on: June 21, 2017, 11:26:19 AM »

I found this message and it requires some rewriting. I changed the first sentence, the two sentences before the last need to be rewritten and I don't want to change the tone of the message.

Running with the transponder off in Neutrino space is against our security measures.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Alex
I'm not a robot! *bzzt* *chirp*

arwan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.84RC2.2)
« Reply #1229 on: June 23, 2017, 01:35:26 AM »

i would think something along the lines of

"Captain.
Running with the transponder off in Neutrino space is against procedure.  And we are not receiving a signal from yours.  Please make sure your transponder is turned on and resend your transponder codes, additionally we need you to standby for a scan of your vessel.  If you are having technical or mechanical problems with your transponder we can send over a security detail to physically confirm your identity and cargo."

would work just as well.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:37:07 AM by arwan »
Alex
You won't be able to refit fighters and bombers at all. They're designed/balanced around having a particular set of weapons and would be very broken if you could change it. Which ones you pick for your fleet -out of quite a few that are available- is the choice here, not how they're outfitted.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 106