Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Starfarer Plus V1.021  (Read 38094 times)

craftomega

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Starfarer Plus V1.01
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 02:48:04 PM »

Ah, I love everything about this mod!  The sprites are nice, and the ships balanced.  I love the Spearhead Mk. II....a tough little hull with a lot of weapons. ;D

the Spearhead Mk. II is only in Omega's minimash (OM)... and thats because both OM and new weapons use the spear head? so are you talking about OM or this mod?

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
Re: Starfarer Plus V1.01
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 03:04:46 PM »

Ah, I love everything about this mod!  The sprites are nice, and the ships balanced.  I love the Spearhead Mk. II....a tough little hull with a lot of weapons. ;D

the Spearhead Mk. II is only in Omega's minimash (OM)... and thats because both OM and new weapons use the spear head? so are you talking about OM or this mod?
Well, just the Spearhead then.  Sorry, I just found the mod in his minimash and I found your ships interesting.  I made one out of vanilla weapons and it still performed excellently.
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

craftomega

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Starfarer Plus V1.02
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 06:11:33 PM »

V 1.02
Added 3 new ships and fixed the corvettes.

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »

yeah!!!

craftomega

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 02:52:13 AM »

V 1.021

Updated for .52a Ships stats and pricing balenced.

medikohl

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 04:36:42 AM »

V 1.021

did you use the balancer that guy made?
"Captain! You can't call our greatest dreadnought 'The Parrot'"
"Watch me"
Spiral Arms: Ship Sprites for Everyone

craftomega

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 01:24:55 PM »

V 1.021

yes but i ignored the stuff when it came to carriers.

medikohl

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 04:17:49 PM »

V 1.021

yes but i ignored the stuff when it came to carriers.

well looking at the game a carrier slot is worth a few weapon slots.      cruiser carrier has high end destroyer weaponry, capital carrier has high end cruiser weaponry. destroyer carrier has high end frigate weaponry

well that's how I desighn them usually when I make them, the parrot was one of my earlier works.
"Captain! You can't call our greatest dreadnought 'The Parrot'"
"Watch me"
Spiral Arms: Ship Sprites for Everyone

craftomega

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 08:31:22 PM »

well looking at the game a carrier slot is worth a few weapon slots.      cruiser carrier has high end destroyer weaponry, capital carrier has high end cruiser weaponry. destroyer carrier has high end frigate weaponry

well that's how I desighn them usually when I make them, the parrot was one of my earlier works.

Well carriers are just lower in value for fleet points and higher in value for credits thats all.

MadTwit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Starfarer Plus V1.021
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 12:26:54 AM »

Hi, first time post Yay!

Anyway I've noticed that when using this mod the abandoned storage facility fails to show during the campaign on a new game (or an old one).
I've started a new campaign with both this mod and the relic mod and it only happened for yours.

Really enjoy your mod especialy the coelus and the melampus, long range beam weapons are so op  :D

Wriath

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »

Can we get a version that's compatible with weapon pack? It's got a few of the same ships which throws an error.

EvilWaffleThing

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2012, 03:36:16 AM »

Hi, first time post Yay!

Anyway I've noticed that when using this mod the abandoned storage facility fails to show during the campaign on a new game (or an old one).
I've started a new campaign with both this mod and the relic mod and it only happened for yours.

Really enjoy your mod especialy the coelus and the melampus, long range beam weapons are so op  :D

I'm having the same problem. The storage facility does show up if I make a new game without this mod loaded, save, then exit and restart with the mod active. Loading an old game with the mod enable keeps the storage facility around as well.

Tezarius

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 04:28:29 AM »

Hi, first time post Yay!

I'm having the same problem. The storage facility does show up if I make a new game without this mod loaded, save, then exit and restart with the mod active. Loading an old game with the mod enable keeps the storage facility around as well.

Yeah, instead of extending, craftomega in his scripts completely override vanilla Corvus system...

EvilWaffleThing

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 04:48:36 AM »

I've got no experience modding this (or any other) game. Is there any way to undo the changes the mod makes to the storage facility? I've encountered no other problem except this one.

Tezarius

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012, 05:33:13 AM »

Sure, you just need to add this two lines
Code
		SectorEntityToken neutralStation = system.addOrbitalStation(system.getEntityByName("Corvus I"), 45, 300, 50, "Abandoned Storage Facility", "neutral");
neutralStation.getCargo().setFreeTransfer(true);
to the
mods\Starfarer Plus 1.021\data\scripts\world\corvus\Corvus.java (open with notepad)
as lines 27 and 28 (to be sure: not replace anything)

Or just download, unzip and replace whole Corvus.java
https://www.dropbox.com/s/415e3349tzd5dmp/Corvus_for_StarfarerPlus.zip
Note: new campaign should be started to apply this changes

P.S. I hope craftomega will forgive me for that  :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:47:53 AM by Tezarius »
Pages: 1 [2] 3