Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 36

Author Topic: Fight For Universe: Sector Xplo (1.0.1.7/0.53.1a)  (Read 229352 times)

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
Re: Fight For Universe: Sector Xplo
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2012, 05:17:05 AM »

Hierarchy got quite unique weapons :)
Including shotgun :)
Shotgun, eh?  I'll be the judge of that. ;)
Is it like the storm needler before the last patch?
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2012, 06:04:55 AM »

Is it like the storm needler before the last patch?
Never checked that part :) This thing just sprays 15 bullets :)

Damn, taking out Hierarchy Battleship with IDF Battleship, gives me hard time... Get too close and bang, nuclear shells reap apart everything in such quantities... Good part, it doesn't have shields... Bad part it's armor is 2/3 of its health, it doesn't use flux at all... Again Good part, it can just run out of ammo...

"Happiness for everybody, freely, and let no one to leave unhappy!" (c) Strugatsky Brothers
Independent Defense Force is here! And they already in Sector Xplo.

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2012, 06:17:58 AM »

Damn, taking out Hierarchy Battleship with IDF Battleship, gives me hard time... Get too close and bang, nuclear shells reap apart everything in such quantities... Good part, it doesn't have shields... Bad part it's armor is 2/3 of its health, it doesn't use flux at all... Again Good part, it can just run out of ammo...

How much HP and armor did you put on that?
Creator of:
Relics MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Vanilla addon MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Project ONI MOD - mission only

Shoat

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2012, 06:56:20 AM »

Wait wait wait.

So the Hierarchy has nuclear shotguns, doesn't use flux and their stuff has armor equal to more than half their health?

Suddenly I kind of want to play that a lot more than I did before.

bluey101

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2012, 08:29:47 AM »

will the IDF ships be nerfed?
Ut lumen obscurant stelle potentiam tuam et vias tuas.

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2012, 09:03:25 AM »

How much HP and armor did you put on that?
Hierarchy Battleship have 66000 Health, 44000 Armor. Also it have 84 guns in total, and 1/3 of them are heavy ones.

So the Hierarchy has nuclear shotguns, doesn't use flux and their stuff has armor equal to more than half their health?
Exactly. Also their weapons very armored, so damaging ship doesn't affect their weapons and engines. Also they very slow.

Suddenly I kind of want to play that a lot more than I did before.
Patience my friend, patience.

will the IDF ships be nerfed?
Nope. When you'll see Hierarchy ships you'll understand why.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:07:43 AM by WarStalkeR »

"Happiness for everybody, freely, and let no one to leave unhappy!" (c) Strugatsky Brothers

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2012, 09:43:49 AM »

Hierarchy Battleship have 66000 Health, 44000 Armor. Also it have 84 guns in total, and 1/3 of them are heavy ones.

Coool. But do you have anything stronger then that? And how many of these ships you can deploy per battle? 100, 200, 300... 1000?
I ask because my light scout ship got 1 small weapon (Beener) with 1017 dmg output per shot and it fire 3000 rpm. So, basically i hope you have lots of those to keep him busy.  :P
Creator of:

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2012, 10:12:25 AM »

Warstalker, what's the range of the hierarchy cannons? I ask because the TimCORP delta mk2 can sniper it from afar with It's very advanced missile supplement, and the delta can just sniper it with the echo pulse cannons.

I hope to get many hierarchy kills with TimCORP ;D

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2012, 10:21:34 AM »

I ask because my light scout ship got 1 small weapon (Beener) with 1017 dmg output per shot and it fire 3000 rpm. So, basically i hope you have lots of those to keep him busy.  :P
Heh... Hierarchy will multiply your damage output by zero and will divide your rate of fire by zero, then they will make great cuisine from pack of your scouts and will eat them on breakfast...

Warstalker, what's the range of the hierarchy cannons? I ask because the TimCORP delta mk2 can sniper it from afar with It's very advanced missile supplement, and the delta can just sniper it with the echo pulse cannons.

I hope to get many hierarchy kills with TimCORP ;D
1600... And afar - it's how much?

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »

Heh. Afar = 3/4 of the map ;D

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2012, 10:25:12 AM »

Heh... Hierarchy will multiply your damage output by zero and will divide your rate of fire by zero, then they will make great cuisine from pack of your scouts and will eat them on breakfast...

Wohohohohoh, w8 a sec. Those Hierarchy dudes are how much dimensional entities?  (for clarification sake humans are 4 dimensional time-space-> 1xtime and 3xspace)  ::)
Creator of:

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »

Wohohohohoh, w8 a sec. Those Hierarchy dudes are how much dimensional entities?  (for clarification sake humans are 4 dimensional time-space-> 1xtime and 3xspace)  ::)
FYI, I know about dimensionality, I know M-Theory and M-Physics... You can ask the Upgradecap about my knowledge :)

They are 4 dimensional creatures... Mostly... Hierarchy it's not one race, it's pack of different races enslaved/joined to original Hierarchy. And if you think that your 12-dimension race is so tech advanced, that they can wipe out everything they want on whim - you're wrong. Hierarchy use these ships for war and enslavement, because they are cheap, easy to produce, and they have so much of them, that losing a couple of millions of these ships now worth their attention. Second, don't wave me here with your ultra-dimensional blaster, your race's fleet easily can be compressed in to a singularity point, and then sent with super-string acceleration through portable nexus tunnel directly to your home universe... :P

Heh. Afar = 3/4 of the map ;D
Geat, it will be reduced to 1600 ;D

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »

FYI, I know about dimensionality, I know M-Theory and M-Physics... You can ask the Upgradecap about my knowledge :)

They are 4 dimensional creatures... Mostly... Hierarchy it's not one race, it's pack of different races enslaved/joined to original Hierarchy. And if you think that your 12-dimension race is so tech advanced, that they can wipe out everything they want on whim - you're wrong. Hierarchy use these ships for war and enslavement, because they are cheap, easy to produce, and they have so much of them, that losing a couple of millions of these ships now worth their attention. Second, don't wave me here with your ultra-dimensional blaster, your race's fleet easily can be compressed in to a singularity point, and then sent with super-string acceleration through portable nexus tunnel directly to your home universe... :P

Me like you now.

BUT! Who sad my race is DIMENSIONAL race?  8)
Creator of:

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2012, 11:19:23 AM »

BUT! Who sad my race is DIMENSIONAL race?  8)
It was assumption :)

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2012, 11:21:13 AM »

It was assumption :)

Oh! It was wrong one my dimensional friend  :P
Creator of:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 36