Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36

Author Topic: Fight For Universe: Sector Xplo (1.0.1.7/0.53.1a)  (Read 229397 times)

Zilerrezko

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Fight For Universe: Sector Xplo
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 12:36:57 AM »

cool, sounds awesome, eager to play some!

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 01:48:03 AM »

Working on a faction for this! ^_^ I got a few ships done...weapons are gonna be a pain though, I'm bad at 'em. <.<
Ain't that bad, actually suits to epic warfare, just don't forget to add guns :P

Perhaps ISA and RSF might join this carnage :)

Or Aliens, but those will need extra work to fill into the requirements.
I'm glad to hear that Okim, the more the merrier, I also see RSF and ISA already have battlecruisers, now only battleships are left to go :)

Heheh, i have been around, been lurking for quite some time now - learning ;)
You can always PM me for help, also ship making now are much more easier thanks to Trylobot for Ship Editor. I hope you won't try to add all weapons you had in Uni-T GSB mod, because its really a LOT ;D

I saw that the Independent Defense Force has made the transfer.  Did it take much time ?  Currently I am trying to work out how/if i would alter the sprites when importing them across so they blend in - else they will look very alien indeed.
They will look great, trust me, the more unique the look, the better gameplay. If you unsure abound blending them in, just add turret mount points like I did to IDF ships. Also Cliffski gave us permission to use recognisable content as long as we provide credits.

Unable to comply - Time to destination is unknown . . .
Never been problem for machine races :)

For now i am going to sit on the sidelines and learn more about modding this game - Catchya around WarStalker :)
It's quite easy to mod things here in Starfarer, before I started modding, I thought It will be hard, but when I started, I understood how it easy, easier then it looks :)

cool, sounds awesome, eager to play some!
Patience my friend, all comes with a time...

There are enough planets for everyone... If not... I will add more ;D

"Happiness for everybody, freely, and let no one to leave unhappy!" (c) Strugatsky Brothers
Independent Defense Force is here! And they already in Sector Xplo.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 02:34:23 AM »

Are you going to use custom sprites for the planets?

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 02:39:49 AM »

Already using ;D

"Happiness for everybody, freely, and let no one to leave unhappy!" (c) Strugatsky Brothers

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 02:45:59 AM »

I'm glad to hear that Okim, the more the merrier, I also see RSF and ISA already have battlecruisers, now only battleships are left to go

Actually battleships are already in :)

RSF and ISA are done. At least for now i have no other plans for new ships of these factions. Aliens are next on the list.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:08:39 AM by Okim »

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 02:47:37 AM »

Already using ;D

May i contribute with mine cityplanet sprite? ;D

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 02:48:52 AM »

I'm glad to hear that Okim, the more the merrier, I also see RSF and ISA already have battlecruisers, now only battleships are left to go

Actually battleship are already in :)

RSF and ISA are done. At least for now i have no other plans for new ships of these factions. Aliens are next on the list.

But will the ironclads mod be compatible for this collection?
I recall you saying that it would be a TC.

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 03:07:23 AM »

All that WarStalker needs is sprites and config files. He has his own sector which he can easily populate with everything we will provide him.

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 03:50:27 AM »

May i contribute with mine cityplanet sprite? ;D
Already using it as prison planet :D Ast City, moon of Ixmucane

All that WarStalker needs is sprites and config files. He has his own sector which he can easily populate with everything we will provide him.
Right, but if you want to add some special convoy/fleet scripts or design fleets by yourself (creator better knows what destroyer should support carriers), you're welcome too :)

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 07:41:37 PM »

And here comes the Hierarchy...

Very alpha of their battleship, still missing lots of details and signs!

Some info about Hierarchy:
* They don't use flux, they don't use shields... They just don't need them.
* Their ships are slow and very extremely armored and they have lots of ammunition.
* They don't use lasers or missiles, they think they are useless... And hard to create.
* They have variety of Repeating Artillery, Rotary Autocannons, 6500mm Artillery.
* All their shells filled with Nuclear Waste, Enriched Plutonium and other unhealthy things.
* They don't takes prisoners or hostages... Only slaves.

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 07:55:10 PM »

Damn, this makes me wanna create my own new Hegemony-related faction for this.  It sounds epic as it is even now!
Anyone needs a small spriter, I'm here. ;)
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Trylobot

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Github profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »

LOL this is ridiculously huge & awesome

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 09:50:10 PM »

Agreed, but this ridiculously huge thing can stuff any ship with atomic shells very fast.
That's the one of the reasons why I wrote "At least one Battleship-size Vessel", because your race will NEED them to fight of Hierarchy.
By the Lore, civilization of Hierarchy is more then 2 millions years old, and for these 2 million years they were ONLY conquering, capturing and dominating any other races and civilizations they ever met (right, they have a lots of ships and losing the fleet of couple millions ships aren't even something to worry about, they will just send bigger one). Until they met an IDF, more right one of the IDF's Sphereworlds (Yep, something like "The Great Earth") and well, due the nature and past total experience... everything, that IDF owns, even civilian cars and trains equipped with hidden weapons (everything only looks peaceful on outside), that is why IDF always ready for war. In the end this thing (IDF Sphereworld) just Activated Inhibitors and took down all Hierarchy fleet from range of 20 light years before they got even close to it...

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 10:08:17 PM »

Agreed, but this ridiculously huge thing can stuff any ship with atomic shells very fast.
That's the one of the reasons why I wrote "At least one Battleship-size Vessel", because your race will NEED them to fight of Hierarchy.
By the Lore, civilization of Hierarchy is more then 2 millions years old, and for these 2 million years they were ONLY conquering, capturing and dominating any other races and civilizations they ever met (right, they have a lots of ships and losing the fleet of couple millions ships aren't even something to worry about, they will just send bigger one). Until they met an IDF, more right one of the IDF's Sphereworlds (Yep, something like "The Great Earth") and well, due the nature and past total experience... everything, that IDF owns, even civilian cars and trains equipped with hidden weapons (everything only looks peaceful on outside), that is why IDF always ready for war. In the end this thing (IDF Sphereworld) just Activated Inhibitors and took down all Hierarchy fleet from range of 20 light years before they got even close to it...

Ehm.... Does leviathan count as "battleship size" or do I need an dedicated battleship?

WarStalkeR

• Captain
  • Per Aspera Ad Astra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 11:05:34 PM »

Ehm.... Does leviathan count as "battleship size" or do I need an dedicated battleship?
Yep, it does. Btw, why its purple-blue and not orange?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36