Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: PLS HELP.. Problem of self Modding and launch error  (Read 819 times)

Kissag

• Ensign
    • View Profile
PLS HELP.. Problem of self Modding and launch error
« on: January 27, 2021, 11:31:12 AM »

Well, I'm trying to make a .jar mod myself, but when I try to Launch my game with my mod, the game crash and show these message: Fatal: Failed to find script of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campain.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl].

In the starsector.log file the error is: (I'm not sure if the link will work).

But the problem is, there is nothing in my mod, I just follow the tutorial to set up a blank mod in eclipse(the link to that tutorial: https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=4344.msg261543#msg261543). the only thing I did different is I added some extra jar to the path to make sure there is no error message shown in eclipse

It's all in my mod(see image below), which only include a modplugin.java file and I didn't write any function in it.

and this is how I export the jar file:

I already installed Graphicslib, LazyLib and MagicLib, and I build their jar to path just like the image post above, and Graphicslib, LazyLib, MagicLib ,console Commands and my testmod is only four mod that enable when I launch the game.

I can make sure that is absolutely my mod's problem because when I disable my mod, the game run well.
Can some one tell me if I do something wrong or I should add something..

Sorry for my suck expression, English is not my first language...
If someone can help me, Thank you so much!!

RustyCabbage

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: PLS HELP.. Problem of self Modding and launch error
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 11:38:59 AM »

Your LazyLib is out of date, which is required by Console Commands.

edit: er, 2.4g might still work, though this issue usually pops up when some of the libs aren't enabled/updated, if I remember correctly.

Kissag

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 11:45:00 AM »

Your LazyLib is out of date, which is required by Console Commands.

edit: er, 2.4g might still work, though this issue usually pops up when some of the libs aren't enabled/updated, if I remember correctly.

so should I update the LazyLib or something, I'm a little bit confused...

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 05:58:20 PM »

Your IDE needs to build the .jar for JDK 7 so Starsector can use it.
I think this is how you do it on Eclipse? You may need to find a copy of JDK 7, which involves either creating an Oracle account or getting it from some other source.

Kissag

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 11:38:28 AM »

Your IDE needs to build the .jar for JDK 7 so Starsector can use it.
I think this is how you do it on Eclipse? You may need to find a copy of JDK 7, which involves either creating an Oracle account or getting it from some other source.

Oh my god it finally fixed, You actually right I reinstalled JDK 7 and after that, everything work WELL, Thank you so much, really save my life!