Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Any way to make mod music mix together?  (Read 571 times)

Lolpingu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Any way to make mod music mix together?
« on: December 16, 2020, 12:16:07 PM »

It seems like campaign music from mods won't play nice together - if more than one mod that adds campaign music is present, none of them will play, though encounter/market music seem to work fine.

Is there any way to address this? There's some really beautiful campaign music out here.

I've thought of pulling the campaign music out of all the mods I have and putting them into one "mixtape mod" (which I'll keep to myself, of course), but I'd like a cleaner solution if possible, namely since I don't know any modding.

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
Re: Any way to make mod music mix together?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 01:35:25 AM »

I've thought of pulling the campaign music out of all the mods I have and putting them into one "mixtape mod" (which I'll keep to myself, of course), but I'd like a cleaner solution if possible, namely since I don't know any modding.
Audio Plus is a mod that does exactly that.

Lolpingu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Any way to make mod music mix together?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 10:17:47 AM »

Audio Plus is a mod that does exactly that.

Oh! Excellent! Thank you! :)