Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Whats the best way to go from -100 to +100 relationships with factions?  (Read 3323 times)

DancingMonkey

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I want to perfect my save with perfection relationships.

The problem is I kinda made everyone my enemy for various reasons.

Anyone have tips for making the relationship change faster? Currently trying to farm Gamma cores to trade for the +1 relationship.

Schwartz

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the best way to go from -100 to +100 relationships with factions?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 08:49:42 AM »

Cores work very well for some factions; they don't all give the same standing/money rewards. But if you have a strong fleet and can handle Redacted easily, Gamma Cores make great happy pills.
Doing system bounties is an excellent way, because you don't have to actually enter hostile systems. And sometimes you can catch a lot of pirate ships in hyperspace. Many smaller fights give more standing than one megafleet fight.

Then there's a few ways that are either slow or inefficient, so I should mention them only as trap choices. Named bounties and fixing shortages come to mind.

Cyber Von Cyberus

• Commander
  • Warcrimes are very profitable...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 10:14:35 AM »

If you have Nexerlin, there is also the high value prisoners that you can release at a faction's colony to increase your reputation by 4 or 8 points at a time.

But another far more efficient method with Nex is to gift them a colony, colonize some random planet, build some industries and stuff and maybe even add some gamma cores to increase the value, then gift it to the faction you want better relations with.
Diktat Admiral:"What do we have here ? A dissident ? A pirate ? Or maybe a degenerate ?"

Me:"Yes, I'm all of those."

Mordodrukow

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 12:10:05 PM »

System bounties are broken. You can kill like few logistic ships and get rep for that. Just make sure you have burn 20 for easy farm.
Spoiler
[close]

DancingMonkey

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 02:42:27 PM »

If you have Nexerlin, there is also the high value prisoners that you can release at a faction's colony to increase your reputation by 4 or 8 points at a time.

But another far more efficient method with Nex is to gift them a colony, colonize some random planet, build some industries and stuff and maybe even add some gamma cores to increase the value, then gift it to the faction you want better relations with.

I don't like that mod cause it's too easy to get super rich and strong super fast in it.

They really need to make some features toggle like the insurance.