Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FleetMemberPickerListener.cancelledFleetMemberPicking is not called on Esc  (Read 642 times)

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I have an InteractionDialogPlugin that uses showFleetMemberPickerDialog. If I hit cancel button on the picker it calls cancelledFleetMemberPicking. If I hit Esc it does not call it. Same for showFleetMemberRecoveryDialog. Both also are missing confirm and cancel buttons shorcuts (G / T for cargo picker).

For comparison, showCargoPickerDialog calls cancelledCargoSelection both on hitting cancel button (or using shortcut) and pressing Esc.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Thank you for the report! Fixed this up and made shortcuts consistent. (G to confirm, no T to cancel for any of these.)

(Btw, these more properly either belong in the modded bug reports forum, or in Modding, depending on how certain you are it's a bug.)

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Thanks, I'll be sure to post in the right subforms now. The subforum description threw me off, as I was in a coding spree and took it as a literal if:

Having an issue with a modded game and not sure if a specific mod is causing it? Post here!
((Having an issue with a modded game -> true) && (not sure if a specific mod is causing it -> false)) -> false
 :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 03:27:17 AM by Jaghaimo »

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Ran into the same issue, just assumed it was my fault.

Did you find a solution for this?

Jaghaimo

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I only call `ui.showDialog` to instantly call `dialog.showFleetMemberPickerDialog` in `init` method. My workaround was to change the empty  dialog to have an "Exit" option, just in case it was needed. Not ideal, but will just note it in "Known Bugs" and wait for Alex's update...

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

I feel stupid for not trying this. Thanks, you fixed my issue - I just added a optionSelected call after initialising the fleetMemberPicker.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

((Having an issue with a modded game -> true) && (not sure if a specific mod is causing it -> false)) -> false
 :D

Ha!

(The implication is that if one does know which mod it is, one ought to post it in that mod's thread, but I guess you'd figured that out by now :))