Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] ClearCommands 1.0.b - Console Commands for Save Cleanup  (Read 1556 times)

SirHartley

• Captain
    • View Profile

ClearCommands

Download
Integrated with Version Checker
Requires Console Commands

A small amount of additional console commands to clear the fleet bloat that seems to be affecting many saves.
Safe to add and remove to an ongoing save file.

Try [csmartClear] before using the more direct commands!

Commands

cfleetReport
Displays a report with information on the fleets currently in the game. This is useful to monitor the worst offenders of fleet bloat, and might be useful when checking for the cause of stutter.

cfleetReport <FactionID>
Displays a report with information on the specific faction fleets. Mostly useful to get more info if a specific faction is misbehaving.

csmartClear
Checks for factions with abnormal fleet count, and tries to clear them while attempting to skip any fleets with an impact on the campaign experience. Excludes stations, bounties, quest fleets, fleets with the "orbiting" assignment, trading fleets, and task forces.

cclearAllFleets
Clears all fleets in the sector. Excludes stations, bounties and quest fleets (if they are marked important).

cclearFleets <FactionID>
Clears the fleets of a specific faction. Requires either the Faction ID or the Faction name as argument. Excludes stations, bounties and quest fleets (if they are marked important).
[close]
For Modders

You can exempt a fleet from being cleared by setting the fleet memory key (boolean) [$clearCommands_no_remove].
Works on all commands in here.
Use this sparingly, we do not know the source of the problem yet.
[close]
Change Log
1.0.b
  • Added - csmartClear - clears any abnormal fleet counts while trying to cause minimal impact on the game
  • Added - cfleetReport <FactionID> (displays detailed, faction specific report)
  • Added - cfleetReport now displays listeners
  • Added - Fleet Report now reports routes by dynamic categories (Sometimes sorts wrong).
  • Added - memory key to exclude fleet from being cleared [$clearCommands_no_remove]
  • Adjusted - Fleet Report formatting
  • Adjusted - Report now displays faction IDs
  • Fixed - Some inaccuracy
[close]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 12:58:39 PM by SirHartley »

Nextia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] ClearCommands 1.0.a - Console Commands for Save Cleanup
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 04:20:55 PM »

This looks promising, hopefully this'll help with decluttering my late game save. Has a tendancy to slow down to a halt with 90 somthing mods loaded after a while  ::)

Manually applicable D-Mod-like-hullmods, for when blowing ships to hell isn't fast enough

Neuneu

• Ensign
  • Beam me up, Scotty! I beg you!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] ClearCommands 1.0.a - Console Commands for Save Cleanup
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 02:51:00 AM »

Can i just say i love you?

You single handedly saved my game!

I wish i had this mod in my previous runs.

My problem was that i asked too much defence fleets and my was gonna lag a lot for almost a cycle.
Which could mean hours of laggy gameplay (hours bcs everything was slow as [email protected]!#)

Actually we need to add your mod to the utility list in mod index!! @Alex if you hear me
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 02:54:34 AM by Neuneu »

SirHartley

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] ClearCommands 1.0.b - Console Commands for Save Cleanup
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 12:54:28 PM »

ClearCommands

Download
Integrated with Version Checker
Requires Console Commands

Fixed some inaccuracies, added more info to the report, added the option to display a faction-specific report.
Added the command [csmartClear], which is a decidedly better way to do things than brutally forcing the entire sector to despawn.

Change Log
1.0.b
  • Added - csmartClear - clears any abnormal fleet counts while trying to cause minimal impact on the game
  • Added - cfleetReport <FactionID> (displays detailed, faction specific report)
  • Added - cfleetReport now displays listeners
  • Added - Fleet Report now reports routes by dynamic categories (Sometimes sorts wrong).
  • Added - memory key to exclude fleet from being cleared [$clearCommands_no_remove]
  • Adjusted - Fleet Report formatting
  • Adjusted - Report now displays faction IDs
  • Fixed - Some inaccuracy
[close]

Aldazar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 06:12:10 AM »

Can we get a clear invasion fleet command? Should be easy since the big ones have "Grand Invasion fleet"?

SirHartley

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 08:17:52 AM »

The commands in here are supposed to alleviate fleet bloat, not help you save your butt when someone stronger than you desires your valuables.
Use the base Console Commands to do that :)

Aldazar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 11:03:38 AM »

Nah it's not even for me and more for keeping my eternal war brawl set up. I have op defense fleets so it's not even my colonies I'm worried about.

Cyber Von Cyberus

• Commander
  • Warcrimes are very profitable...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 11:04:28 AM »

Fantastic mod <3
Diktat Admiral:"What do we have here ? A dissident ? A pirate ? Or maybe a degenerate ?"

Me:"Yes, I'm all of those."