Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CTD - Wiped out the pirates and now I crash at the exact same point in time.  (Read 512 times)

Piston

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hey all, first post and first CTD ticket so I hope I got the formating right.

First off, I was having a blast with my modded playthrough, just managed to beat the pirates into submission however I may have gone too far. I finished taking out the last pirate bastion when I crashed. NBD I thought just reload and start over. Crash again. And again, and again. I noticed that it's the same point in time each time. March 21st right before it changes to March 22nd. I looked up some other posts relating to this issue to try and solve it and using this thread when I googled the error, http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=11215.0 but giving the pirates back their base didn't fix the issue. Looking at the error it seems to be something to do with the starsystem api seen here: https://gyazo.com/76c0bce332c67846e79246d945c17c43 however, digging through the .LOG shows it might have something to do with weapons? in which case I have no clue.

Spoiler
7654 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Weapon spec [target_painter] not found in weapon_data.csv
7654 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Weapon spec [radgun] not found in weapon_data.csv
7654 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Weapon spec [drill] not found in weapon_data.csv
7656 [Thread-4] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Error figuring out MIRV spec details
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.ÒO0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Spoiler
10287 [Thread-4] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Error figuring out MIRV spec details
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.ÒO0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

So in these two nulls it seems like something to do with the MIRV? I'm not versed in crash diagnostics so forgive me for ignorance. Mod list provided below here: https://gyazo.com/c68ce056a2a1eec4a4ae1dff63a9abdb

I think this is everything needed, if something else is please lemme know and I'll post it as soon as I can. Thanks, and stay safe spacers!
"That there spacer is gonna be the death of me."

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Did you use some console commands to give yourself a planet/station in hyperspace? Those will crash the game when it tries to send an expedition/raid/etc. to the hyperspace market.

If not, post the error message from the end of the log file immediately after a crash.

Piston

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I didn't use console commands, however I did take over Tech Duinn which is the city in hyperspace. That's totally it. I'll see if I can give it to the pirates and make them happy again. I'll let you know if it worked.

Piston

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Did you use some console commands to give yourself a planet/station in hyperspace? Those will crash the game when it tries to send an expedition/raid/etc. to the hyperspace market.

If not, post the error message from the end of the log file immediately after a crash.

YUP! Giving them back their hyperspace city was the issue! Thanks Histidine! Cookie for you!

Piston

• Ensign
    • View Profile

For future reference, using this command "setmarketowner <market> pirates" and giving them back their hyperspace city fixed the crash.