Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Bug or quest  (Read 1279 times)

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
Bug or quest
« on: July 23, 2020, 05:07:41 AM »

I do not know if it is a bug or a quest, because looking at the fleet log, it does not give me more information on how to proceed, that way I only get notice of infestation passed from one ship to another, but it doesn’t give me anything to do. I have already restored all the ships and removed them from the fleet too, but the crew continues to descend and the consumption of the supplement continues to increase.
Nanite colony siscovered aboard: according to the fleet log I came across this infestation after recovering an ISS CRONUS, in a distant system. At first I didn't even call the fleet log notices =
 Nanite host * nanite colony siscovered aboard ISS Aristomachus, Minster-class hubship * nanite infestation transmitted to IsssCronus, Vindicator (D) class Cruiser.
In a station the fleet recovered, when I unhitch and I observe the amount of crew it is going down, then I go back and recover and go back down again, where I went to look for the reason and remembered the log fllet. And my fleet started to suncubify the crew in an alarming way chaining a fall
 of drastic supplements and I have no idea how to solve this, because I don't see
 no link to continue the story or how to resolve the situation. Does anyone know what it is and how to complete this quest if this is a quest ??? OR in the worst case: be a bug ???

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Bug or quest
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 10:09:30 AM »

Fairly sure this is from the mod; Vayra's Sector
It's a random event from a recovered "ghost" ship, that gives you a negative trait to either deal with or ditch.
There is a specific thing which can be found and installed which will help with this on an affected ship.

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 05:32:32 PM »

ok. Thanks

AlwaysAngron

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 01:49:03 PM »

How do I remove the nanite infestation? All my ships have it and it drains supplies FAST for some reason. This is the only post even talking about this specific ship condition.